The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

+14
Karlos96
mordecai
Nix999
Mr Jones
Donnie Wyer
CTVillan
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
villa_loyal
Goose
Richard E
Ron Dalian
Thinman
Trotters
18 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Predictions for Palarase

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_lcap35%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_lcap45%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_lcap20%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Karlos96 wrote:Absolute disgrace....Lerner and Lambert just need to go they're destroying our great club.

This. I really fear our card is marked this season.

Lerner deserves relegation. We don't.

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Donnie Wyer Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:If we go down I would not back this side in tje championship.

Ofc you will, you're a Villan.
Managers, players and owners come and go but we will always be there.
UTV!
Donnie Wyer
Donnie Wyer

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Great shout!

Back to top Go down

Post by mordecai Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Lamberts lickspittle should have been sacked by now for loudly telling the supporters behind the dug out to 'fuck off.',
mordecai
mordecai

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 0_star10

Location : BIGGGGGGG Issue, help the homeless to help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I got the Lambert Out chant going but couldn't believe two angry teenage lads who confronted me saying 'who we gonna get in then?'.

Don't they realise that the retired Pope could do an infinitely better job than Billy McLambert?

Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 pm

If I put my slightly cynical hat on, maybe the ex-pope would help us through prayer???

Drumroll Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Even though he's in his eighties and suffering from a debilitating disease, Josef can clap and wave his arms as well as McLambert can.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Fuck off Lambert. When you are done fucking off, go & fuck off some more. Then you can carry on fucking off until you come back over here so you can fuck off all over again. Prick.
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:24 pm

He'd probably fuck up fucking off!
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Andy_Villa wrote:Fuck off Lambert. When you are done fucking off, go & fuck off some more. Then you can carry on fucking off until you come back over here so you can fuck off all over again. Prick.
Andy, get off the fence and tell us what you really think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Elagabalus wrote:I got the Lambert Out chant going but couldn't believe two angry teenage lads who confronted me saying 'who we gonna get in then?'
That has been my retort to the daft old twat behind me at home games when he was yelling for Lambert to go. Trouble is I agree with the old div now.

Still, at least I never moaned about half the team being useless and "get him off" three minutes after kick off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 pm

I just left the lads - lying there.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Back to top Go down

Post by mordecai Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Andy_Villa wrote:Fuck off Lambert. When you are done fucking off, go & fuck off some more. Then you can carry on fucking off until you come back over here so you can fuck off all over again. Prick.

Mumbles Mchoofball isn't listening, but Culverhouse wants you to fuck off.
mordecai
mordecai

Location : BIGGGGGGG Issue, help the homeless to help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Elagabalus wrote:I just left the lads - lying there.

Extra garlic in the curry the night before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:48 pm

BillyBleach wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:I just left the lads - lying there.

Extra garlic in the curry the night before?

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 pm

On that note... I'm cultivating chilli plants at the moment.

Anybody want one??

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 am

Chris Harte wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:I got the Lambert Out chant going but couldn't believe two angry teenage lads who confronted me saying 'who we gonna get in then?'
That has been my retort to the daft old twat behind me at home games when he was yelling for Lambert to go. Trouble is I agree with the old div now.

Still, at least I never moaned about half the team being useless and "get him off" three minutes after kick off.

It's the age old argument for every fan who's club's manager has had his time. "Who else are we going to get?"

The world is full of football managers and, even with the seeming ineptitude of Lerner, they'd line up around the block for the job.

Come the final whistle of this season, I expect the attitude will change from "who else are we going to get?" to "which one should we choose?"
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Boz Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 am

There are managers whose win/loss ration are better than Lambert who've been given the sack, so he's a lucky lad at the moment. I had us down for a bottom six, several weeks ago and now it's looking even worse.

If Lerner is selling up, perhaps Lambert might survive until a new owner appears, but we could have been relegated by then I fear. He really has to go, his tactical nous and strategic thinking is equivalent to one year old.

As Private Fraser said in Dad's Army - "We're Doomed I tell you, Doomed"
Boz
Boz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:05 am

I can't stand the super smug Alan Pardew but you'd think he would say to his detractors "if you think this is bad look at the shite Villa fans are having to put up with".
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 am

There's always someone worse.

A good saying that's usually exaggerated somewhat. In our case, there's (hopefully) some-three worse. But failing a takeover and Lambert leaving, then I fear next year will be a case of "there's always someONE worse".
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 am

Lizard Licker wrote:On that note... I'm cultivating chilli plants at the moment.

Anybody want one??
You and me both. Growing in the conservatory, nice large ,fiery arse biting ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:56 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Lizard Licker wrote:On that note... I'm cultivating chilli plants at the moment.

Anybody want one??
You and me both. Growing in the conservatory, nice large ,fiery arse biting ones.
We grow Scotch Bonnets, fuck me it's hot when they burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum