The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Predictions for the Chelsea Game

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Chris Harte wrote:Only a serious optimist would predict anything other than a Villa defeat for this.

Hope I'm wrong.
Sadly I am not even sure we have a punchers chance for this one...

Back to top Go down

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm

We have to have hope, whatever little bit there is left

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Only a fully committed performance will get us anything, either that or loads of luck. I'd love to see Chelsea get a couple of players sent off just to even things up a bit. 0-3
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Ron Dalian wrote:Only a fully committed performance will get us anything, either that or loads of luck. I'd love to see Chelsea get a couple of players sent off just to even things up a bit. 0-3

After Kevin Friend's performance at Stamford Bridge, we deserve a few favours from the officials...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Yip, but we don't often get much.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Ron Dalian wrote:Only a fully committed performance will get us anything, either that or loads of luck. I'd love to see Chelsea get a couple of players sent off just to even things up a bit. 0-3
We need to go for then and keep them on the back foot. If we give them too much space they will rip us to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:

After Kevin Friend's performance at Stamford Bridge, we deserve a few favours from the officials...

We've Chris Foy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Because we put our clocks forward here last weekend the game doesn't start on telly here until 10:30 a.m. this morning. So...bring on the southern nancies from the Bridge.

Let's hope the same Villa side shows up that hammered Norrrch... Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 238524133 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Firestarter wrote:Because we put our clocks forward here last weekend the game doesn't start on telly here until 10:30 a.m. this morning. So...bring on the southern nancies from the Bridge.

Let's hope the same Villa side shows up that hammered Norrrch... Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 2 238524133 
Not too early for a brew either....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Is.........the right answer. A cheeky bottle of Sam Adams Boston Lager maybe..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm hearing the we're 6-1 with the bookies just to win today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Firestarter wrote:Is.........the right answer. A cheeky bottle of Sam Adams Boston Lager maybe..?
Mine will be a dry day, I am working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm

@MatKendrick: Villa (4-3-3): Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Bennett, Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor. #avfc

I'd have Clark over Baker.

Last edited by Farrell_10 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm

I've already worked. Currently in the pub. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

subs: Steer, Sylla, Holt, Clark, Albrighton, Lowton, Robinson.

Bennett in, Luna not even on the bench...

Back to top Go down

Post by villaryan Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Is luna fit? He'd be my choice over Bennett
villaryan
villaryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Billy McBingo wrote: subs: Steer, Sylla, Holt, Clark, Albrighton, Lowton, Robinson.

Bennett in, Luna not even on the bench...

Would be nice to bring Robinson on for the last ten minutes if we are coasting to a 3-0 victory...come on villa!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm

villaryan wrote:Is luna fit? He'd be my choice over Bennett

Mine too, but he seems to have disappeared out of the picture. Guzan mentioned him in midweek, saying that he could fill Bertrand's spot so I guess he is fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Me too Ryan and I just don't rate Baker. I hope we don't give stupid free kicks away like we sometimes do when Baker sees the red mist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Anybody got any pre-match superstitions they would like to share?

By the way, this is your cue to make sure you haven't forgotten them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Every time I develop a pre-match superstition we lose the next game, leaving them void.

Getting close to Kick Off. COME ON YOU LIONS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:Every time I develop a pre-match superstition we lose the next game, leaving them void.

Getting close to Kick Off. COME ON YOU LIONS!

My current one is a lucky scarf which I bought when I went over for the West Ham game last year. I am convinced it kept us up. I was wearing it before we went on our bad run this season and only took it out again for the Norwich game (that was when I realised the extent of its powers).

I also wear my watch on the left arm when we are at home and the right when we are away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Big crowd at Villa Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Nearly a sell out apparantly. Hopefully the weather is better there than it is here, I was nearly blown away on my way home earlier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Unwise challenge from Baker there. Not the kind of thing you get away with these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next