The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Predictions for the Chelsea Game

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap40%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 Jm_kam10

Back to top Go down

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Ecstatic that we won. Still can't quite believe it. Chelsea are currently 6 points clear at the top. We've now win 5 at home all seasons .

It's days like this that make it all worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Just watched the match (4.30am kick off here so recorded it).

What a match!

Lots of Plaudits for Delph, but for me MOTM was Westwood, he was superb in the middle, holding it all together so that Delph/KEA could get forward.

Ramieres is a dirty horrible cheating bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Oh, and David Pleat was a co-commentator - 5 times within the first 26 mins they mentioned Fat Frank and him breaking the goal scoring record at Villa Park last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm going to watch MOTD tonight. Don't usually do but really want to relive tonight's game.

It always amazes me how much a Villa win really lightens my mood. Gives me a huge shot of youthful enthusiasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm

When the crowd got going it was as loud as it has been down there for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 pm

The Bald Eagle wrote:When the crowd got going it was as loud as it has been down there for a while.

Thought that too. Very loud in the closing ten minutes in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

BillyBleach wrote:Two one to us.

Whooooooo's a clever lad then? Eh?Eh? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Trotters was even closer:

Trotters wrote:The universe had ruled that we will cost those lottery winning, classless bell-ends the title. 1-0 Villa.

I think that as much as they love a tiff, there is something of a bro-mance between Lambert and Mourinho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:Trotters was even closer:

Trotters wrote:The universe had ruled that we will cost those lottery winning, classless bell-ends the title. 1-0 Villa.

I think that as much as they love a tiff, there is something of a bro-mance between Lambert and Mourinho.

Spot on with the bro-mance comment. Mourinho seems to rate Lambert, you can tell. He definitely fears Villa Park cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:18 pm

There really is no sight in football quite like a packed Holte End celebrating a winning goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Ain't that the truth. The whole place rocks when the Holte gets going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 am

Surely Delph's worth a ticket to Brazil?

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 Delph10
Trotters
Trotters

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

We all know that, all except Woy. Maybe if Fab played for a 'big' club...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 am

Does anybody other than Uncle Woy and David Moyes rate Tom Cleverley?

The only time I've seen him be anything more than utterly average was when England played Scotland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:35 am

I'm guessing even Tom Cleverley probably can't believe his luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 am

Ron Dalian wrote:
Firestarter wrote:What a way to christen our 'Match Thread' on 'The Bells are Ringing'!

I feel honoured to have been a part of it.

Trotters!!! Commemorative polo shirt, please :)

What I was thinking.

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 Villa-10
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 am

I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

Works for me :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:55 am

Uncle Villa wrote:Oh, and David Pleat was a co-commentator - 5 times within the first 26 mins they mentioned Fat Frank and him breaking the goal scoring record at Villa Park last season.

Spencer and I laugh our asses off every time he starts or ends a sentence with "Of course...".
And if he doesn't say it, we say it for him. But it's rare we have to. Very Happy
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 am

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 9 19219110
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:10 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 am

I want one of them Polo's haha! - I had a nice bet on Delph to score first...... And was very pissed off when I realised I had filled out the coupon wrong and didn't have Delph 1-0 or 2-0 (135/1 and 650/1) very annoyed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum