The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Predictions for the Chelsea Game

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap30%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap40%Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Firestarter wrote:
BillyBleach wrote:Two one to us.

Whooooooo's a clever lad then? Eh?Eh? Wink

Knew we'd win! Honest!

Back to top Go down

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12)

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm

One match thread. One win.

I reckon we can keep this up for another week. Maybe. If Lambert doesn't cock about. Very Happy
Trotters
Trotters

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 am

Trotters wrote:One match thread. One win.

I reckon we can keep this up for another week. Maybe. If Lambert doesn't cock about. Very Happy

Lets go and batter Stoke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:

Indeed a win against stoke will open a gap in 10th place and be a great position to go on and finish the season strongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 pm

It will as confidence will be high. And if nothing else, we are a confidence side.

That being said, wild any Villa fan anywhere in the world be even the remotest bit surprised if we beat Chelsea only to go on to being soundly thrashed by Stoke?  Rolling Eyes 
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Graham Poll (who is a stupid bastard) wrote:GRAHAM POLL’S VERDICT

Chelsea have every right to feel aggrieved with Chris Foy’s refereeing. Ramires was in on goal when he was scythed down by Joe Bennett. The Villa player should have been dismissed.

Willian was harshly sent off for a second yellow card after a clash with Fabian Delph. It was a minor foul and a free-kick was the most that should have been awarded.

Ramires was correctly shown the straight red card by Foy for his shocking challenge on Karim El Ahmadi. The FA have the power to impose longer bans for serious ‘assaults’ and this falls into that category.

Chelsea now appear to want to ask that Foy is not appointed to any more of their games, which is understandable.

I would be surprised if Chelsea see him again this season.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

Indeed a win against stoke will open a gap in 10th place and be a great position to go on and finish the season strongly.

After the Chelsea win, we should be targeting our highest points total since 2010 (the 48 Houllier led us to in 10/11). We have 34 points now and nine games remaining. There are four winnable games in our run, and I can see us nicking a point here and there too.

Believe  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Can we ask that Kevin Friend and that thunderc**t Dowd never referee us again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Trotters wrote:It will as confidence will be high. And if nothing else, we are a confidence side.

That being said, wild any Villa fan anywhere in the world be even the remotest bit surprised if we beat Chelsea only to go on to being soundly thrashed by Stoke?  Rolling Eyes 

Nope, it's what we have come to expect.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Chelsea (H) - Match Thread (Reaction Page 12) - Page 10 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Trotters wrote:It will as confidence will be high. And if nothing else, we are a confidence side.

Nope, it's what we have come to expect.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Says Graham Poll...the twat who gave the same player THREE yellow cards at Arsenal before finally dismissing him. Clunge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 am

That's why I put "who is a stupid bastard". The guardian wrote that about him in their live match commentary but quickly deleted it.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy No Mates Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

He is a first class arrogant twat.
Billy No Mates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea boss charged with improper conduct

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been charged by the Football Association for improper conduct after being sent off during his side's 1-0 defeat by Aston Villa last Saturday.
The charge relates to Mourinho going onto the pitch to speak to referee Chris Foy following the injury-time dismissal of Chelsea's Ramires.
Earlier in the game, Willian was also sent off for the Blues.
Mourinho has until 18:00 GMT on Monday, 24 March to respond to the charge.
The Portuguese boss, who saw his team's lead trimmed to four points at the top of the Premier League after wins for Liverpool and Arsenal on Sunday, was critical of Foy after the defeat at Villa Park.
Play media

Mourinho tight-lipped on referee Foy
He said: "We must be very, very unlucky to have another refereeing performance like this one.
"This is not about one mistake from a referee. This is about a performance from minute one to minute 94."
Ramires was shown a straight red card for a two-footed tackle on Villa's Karim El Ahmadi, sparking a touchline fracas.
But Mourinho claimed he was trying to alert Foy after Ramires was pushed by Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor, who had already been substituted but rose from the bench to confront the Chelsea midfielder following his tackle.
"I don't know why I was sent off," Mourinho told BBC Radio 5 live. "I asked, but the referee refused to speak to me.
"Gabriel Agbonlahor was on the bench, he jumped onto the pitch, he was aggressive towards Ramires. Then everyone jumps onto the pitch: me, [Aston Villa boss] Paul Lambert and my assistants, lots of people there."
Mourinho also said he tried to speak to Foy after the game but the referee refused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 am

Because, as a manager, you're supposed to lead by example. You blithering cock!

And he can't believe a refereeing performance cost him the game. Boo fucking hoo. Maybe he needs reminding of the first game at Stamford Bridge?

I'm all for a bit of flamboyance and edge to a manager (see John Gregory and a Big Fat Ron) but outright arrogance and dickwadedness is tiresome.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 am

That hick Spanish waiter routine is getting very boring. He'll be appearing on Benidorm next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10