The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by De Kuip Fri May 20, 2016 9:22 am

jimbop wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Well by that logic it's Randy Lerner that should be compared to CY......

Sorry responding to Smetro, lots of posts per minute atm so might not have been clear......

don't know if I already said mate but congrats on the little one, noticed your posts about the sleepless nights, I know those nights! bloody well worth it tho Beer

Cheers JB AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3769219917
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 9:22 am

Makes perfect sense Heisenberg mate i think some will panic over something without knowing facts which is understandable as we all love Villa but i prefer to look forward to the new season ahead new players signed and manager appointed rather than worry about our new owner being a new Yeung without the facts he actually is one :)
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:24 am

De Kuip wrote:
jimbop wrote:
smetro wrote:For all him being as bad as CY.....where are blues ? ....and where are we ?.....

exactly mate, don't be pulled down with all the complete bollox being written, our club is coming back mate, big time

Jim I think Smetro was saying there's no difference - at present we're no better. Unless I misunderstood. ....

fair enuff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am

The facts are we are sold to this guy who had a statement of intent that impressed Lerner and Hollis.

The Doctor has since stated that he has short, medium and long term plans of investment that will hopefully put Villa back in the Premiership and into Europe.

The Doctor has also stated that after a new manager is appointed he will help to strengthen the squad.

No one knows much about him except Hollis and Lerner and I believe they have the best interests of this club at heart, they trust him and his vision.

That's all we have chaps and yet our enemies want to slag him off before he has even started this project/dream, but worse still, some of our own fans wish to do the same.

I would rather be positive till proven wrong and support him and the club then be negative till proven wrong.

I hate people who are negative for the sake of it.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:26 am

To be fair, they could build us up to be a great club

Second city, huge fan fan base really, great stadium with room to expand
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Fri May 20, 2016 9:26 am

as Hollis saild this is the first time they invested from the mainland China and that is big. I don't think they are here for asset stripping AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3769219917

Personally I think they will try to copy Man.City but with a another approach. That's why Dr.t talked about investing in other teams in 3 years, and why Hollis talks about "global football empire"
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:27 am

4BetLite wrote:The facts are we are sold to this guy who had a statement of intent that impressed Lerner and Hollis.

The Doctor has since stated that he has short, medium and long term plans of investment that will hopefully put Villa back in the Premiership and into Europe.

The Doctor has also stated that after a new manager is appointed he will help to strengthen the squad.

No one knows much about him except Hollis and Lerner and I believe they have the best interests of this club at heart, they trust him and his vision.

That's all we have chaps and yet our enemies want to slag him off before he has even started this project/dream, but worse still, some of our own fans wish to do the same.

I would rather be positive till proven wrong and support him and the club then be negative till proven wrong.

I hate people who are negative for the sake of it.

well bloody said mate, and 100% there are people, including our own fans whom are negative for the sake of it, really really glad I don't live my life like that. watch out Europe, villa are back

Last edited by jimbop on Fri May 20, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:27 am

BillytheKid wrote:View From T2 you mention a lot about how many of us knock Lerner and we do rightly so of course for what the tool done to this club, anyway you do realise if anything is dodgy it is on Lerner's head not us fans fault? Hollis appointed by Lerner to sell Villa and Lerner has been meeting Xia so it would be all down to Lerner to ending us up with a corrupt new owner here.

You've missed the point.

99% of people are not questioning this buyer at all. They are in effect trusting Lerner implicitly....which is ironic considering the lack of respect they have for him.

What happens down the line is irrelevant to what I'm saying. I just can't believe so many are prepared to buy everything they are being told without reservation.

He may well deliver on everything he has said....nobody would be happier than me....but come on, let's see what he does before we laud over him!

I mean...who the hell spouts to the media, on day one, about how much they will spend?....he hasn't even been passed as a fit owner yet, well there have been a few (no names)...it's just not professional and smacks already of being amateurish.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:30 am

He said you can't sustain City level spending but I expect to spend a fair bit
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:35 am

I'm not all down on this by the way...he mentions already looking at further purchases of European clubs within 3 years....if everything is legit and he really does see the plan through then we are set for huge things.

We just need the checks and balances. Remember the old maxim, if it seems too good to be true, then it usually is!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 am

So, China are basically funding us ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:39 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:View From T2 you mention a lot about how many of us knock Lerner and we do rightly so of course for what the tool done to this club, anyway you do realise if anything is dodgy it is on Lerner's head not us fans fault? Hollis appointed by Lerner to sell Villa and Lerner has been meeting Xia so it would be all down to Lerner to ending us up with a corrupt new owner here.

You've missed the point.

99% of people are not questioning this buyer at all. They are in effect trusting Lerner implicitly....which is ironic considering the lack of respect they have for him.

What happens down the line is irrelevant to what I'm saying. I just can't believe so many are prepared to buy everything they are being told without reservation.

He may well deliver on everything he has said....nobody would be happier than me....but come on, let's see what he does before we laud over him!

I mean...who the hell spouts to the media, on day one, about how much they will spend?....he hasn't even been passed as a fit owner yet, well there have been a few (no names)...it's just not professional and smacks already of being amateurish.

didn't the Leicester owner come in and say the same? champions. didn't man city owners do the same? previous champions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Fri May 20, 2016 9:40 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:Dr. Xia was handpicked by the state as a young boy. How did he get to be owner of Recon right after he completed his education? He was placed there. Some get to be agronomist and special ones get to be leaders. He worked for the state and helped move 500 mill people. Dr. Xia is China. That's why you can't find much about him.He is picked to do what politicans want him to  do. State of China is a buyer and Dr. Xia is a frontmen.

I live in Norway but are from a former communist country. My father told me last night that everything I told him about Villa takeover sounds like a state takeover. Just to be clear my father was member and high officer in communist party in our homeland. He told me that they had a same program for the gifted ones back in the days. He was 100% sure.

So of all the clubs on the planet, and all the trillions of $ at their disposal, the Chinese govt have handpicked an unknown entrepreneur that has seen two of his companies lose millions in the last 12 months, to secretly front a Govt takeover of Aston Villa?

Sorry....bullshit!

I don't care if we are the only side in the world called 'villa', or that we have a lion on our badge....the government of China would not see us as the way to announce themselves on the world football stage!

One thing that has struck me this week, people really will believe ANYTHING you tell them, if it's what they want to hear!

He is anknow to you and me, but not for them. He moved 500 million people and "created" 60 towns! 

As for why Villa, why not? Prime minister is fan, royals are fans, we are cheap as hell in the town where Chinese are buying property like crazy. 

Remember China is not Qatar. They have long term plans for everything they invest in. That's why Dr. T talks about 5 year pkan and 10 year plan. They are here for a long run. A year away from the spotlight is not end of the world.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:41 am

HarryAVFC wrote:To be fair, they could build us up to be a great club

Second city, huge fan fan base really, great stadium with room to expand

exactly, seen a post earlier saying "why would they want to buy relegated villa etc" why the fock wouldn't anyone wanna buy us. its laughable to think were not a good buy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 am

jimbop wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:

You've missed the point.

didn't the Leicester owner come in and say the same? champions.  didn't man city owners do the same? previous champions.

Again missed the point...both of those owners were known, traceable and above board.

All I'm saying is, we do not know that yet.

One way or the other it looks like we will be the next City.....whether it's Manchester or Birmingham remains to be seen!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:

You've missed the point.

No mate the majority of us are just saying we are not letting ourselves get bogged down with the stories appearing about our new owner and instead just choose to look forwards to the new season, surely its better to live in a world of facts rather than presume everything is suspicious and corrupt without knowing the facts first? All we can do and should do right now is be happy to rid this club of a bloke who was killing Villa and dragged us down to the Championship and McGrath knows where we would have ended up if he stayed, we have to give the new owner Dr Xia every chance to succeed here instead of the scare stories when Xiz has done nothing wrong, lets wait and see whats wrong with that, we are Villans our job is to support Villa not paranoia sufferer's lets enjoy it until there is a reason not too? Very Happy
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:44 am

Dr T's claret blue army, Dr T's claret blue army

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri May 20, 2016 9:44 am

I can see the FA thinking shit this man wants to make Villa a success. Let's stop that nonsense
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

We are still a better club then most teams in the prem in term's of potential. Swansea, WBA, Stoke, Palace, Bournemouth etc.

They don't have our history, fan base around the world, the stadium nice already and room to even better, training ground, in the second City with room to develop Aston and make it a better area etc
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

Peter wrote:I can see the FA thinking shit this man wants to make Villa a success. Let's stop that nonsense

I was thinking that
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 am

Heisenberg wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:Dr. Xia was handpicked by the state as a young boy. How did he get to be owner of Recon right after he completed his education? He was placed there. Some get to be agronomist and special ones get to be leaders. He worked for the state and helped move 500 mill people. Dr. Xia is China. That's why you can't find much about him.He is picked to do what politicans want him to  do. State of China is a buyer and Dr. Xia is a frontmen.

I live in Norway but are from a former communist country. My father told me last night that everything I told him about Villa takeover sounds like a state takeover. Just to be clear my father was member and high officer in communist party in our homeland. He told me that they had a same program for the gifted ones back in the days. He was 100% sure.

So of all the clubs on the planet, and all the trillions of $ at their disposal, the Chinese govt have handpicked an unknown entrepreneur that has seen two of his companies lose millions in the last 12 months, to secretly front a Govt takeover of Aston Villa?

Sorry....bullshit!

I don't care if we are the only side in the world called 'villa', or that we have a lion on our badge....the government of China would not see us as the way to announce themselves on the world football stage!

One thing that has struck me this week, people really will believe ANYTHING you tell them, if it's what they want to hear!

He is anknow to you and me, but not for them. He moved 500 million people and "created" 60 towns! 

As for why Villa, why not? Prime minister is fan, royals are fans, we are cheap as hell in the town where Chinese are buying property like crazy. 

Remember China is not Qatar. They have long term plans for everything they invest in. That's why Dr. T talks about 5 year pkan and 10 year plan. They are here for a long run. A year away from the spotlight is not end of the world.

There are no independent reports regarding this.

I found an article earlier but can't put my hands on it now, it was from some Australian site. It referred to images of political leaders photographed on the premises of companies supposedly owned by Xia, yet he isn't in any of the pictures....the CEO, the wonderboy, the hand picked secret agent....not on any of the pictures. Bit weird no?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 am

here you neg's go, this is what hollis says about likening to the scum etc, do many think hollis is also full of shit aswell? http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-chairman-responds-questions-11358936

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri May 20, 2016 9:49 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:I'm not all down on this by the way...he mentions already looking at further purchases of European clubs within 3 years....if everything is legit and he really does see the plan through then we are set for huge things.

We just need the checks and balances. Remember the old maxim, if it seems too good to be true, then it usually is!

I totally get where your at T2, especially the irony of trusting dipshit Lerner. However, I believe that as soon as a Pro like Hollis came in, we operated like a proper business straight away, which gives him massive credit in my book and I believe he has proved so far that all his business decisions have been sound. It took him 2 months to do what lerner and Merryl Lynch couldn't do in 2 years. I trust Hollis not lerner.

However, there is one thing nagging me that I didn't want to post because trying to stay positive.......... Why did King and Berny run?

Hollis has stated that we had 6ish interested parties, King is a financial genius at the highest level, rubbing shoulders with royalty and presidents, he knows his stuff!... when all the cards were on the table, did King see something he didn't like in the new Doctor and that prompted the fall out and is Hollis just doing what Lerner wants.

I want to believe in the Doctor, please be a good Doctor, we deserve a good Doctor.

Scarf Waving UTV

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next