The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by De Kuip Fri May 20, 2016 8:48 am

I love the fact that the noses are in a frenzy of shit digging.  Will make it even funnier when they see us run by a decent Chinese owner who gets us back to where we deserve
UTV
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 8:56 am

Villa_Dan wrote:So they named you when talking about people being negative? You're the only person to cast doubt over The new owner?

No they didn't. You saw them criticise negative posters and felt an intense need to "defend" yourself by attacking them. Your paranoia and victim complex is almost on scouser levels. Pop your clogs on and get some air.

What the hell are you on about? Just what?

I voiced my opinion on the takeover. I didn't say it would be horrific and exactly like small heath, I said it had similarities. After voicing my opinion Jim said this and I quote:

Jim wrote:mate, the pople whom are comparing him to the hairdresser and deluded or on here to purposely provoke an argument, they really are the reason for the need for contraception.

And that's the story here. You can't have a different opinion without getting insults thrown after you. Same story on another thread.

Now I'll leave it at this, but please don't make this into me attacking anyone cause that's turning this discussion on it's head. So take that scouser shite and choke on it.

I'll from now on make sure anything I write is in accordance with the majority here. That's apparently the way it should on a messageboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 am

HarryAVFC wrote:There is an article I've read about Xia which is worrying

post it on here
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Fri May 20, 2016 9:04 am

Dr. Xia was handpicked by the state as a young boy. How did he get to be owner of Recon right after he completed his education? He was placed there. Some get to be agronomist and special ones get to be leaders. He worked for the state and helped move 500 mill people. Dr. Xia is China. That's why you can't find much about him.He is picked to do what politicans want him to  do. State of China is a buyer and Dr. Xia is a frontmen.

I live in Norway but are from a former communist country. My father told me last night that everything I told him about Villa takeover sounds like a state takeover. Just to be clear my father was member and high officer in communist party in our homeland. He told me that they had a same program for the gifted ones back in the days. He was 100% sure.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:05 am

there are loads of articles about Abramovich that were worrying, not done too bad have they

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri May 20, 2016 9:06 am

For all him being as bad as CY.....where are blues ? ....and where are we ?.....
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:07 am

Heisenberg wrote:Dr. Xia was handpicked by the state as a young boy. How did he get to be owner of Recon right after he completed his education? He was placed there. Some get to be agronomist and special ones get to be leaders. He worked for the state and helped move 500 mill people. Dr. Xia is China. That's why you can't find much about him.He is picked to do what politicans want him to  do. State of China is a buyer and Dr. Xia is a frontmen.

I live in Norway but are from a former communist country. My father told me last night that everything I told him about Villa takeover sounds like a state takeover. Just to be clear my father was member and high officer in communist party in our homeland. He told me that they had a same program for the gifted ones back in the days. He was 100% sure.

although I don't know anything about it like yourself matey, reading your post it makes perfect sense, it is time for the sleeping giant to wake

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:07 am

Don't know for certain obviously, but been told by a baggies fan that this is same group that went into exclusivity with WBA last year.
Jeremy Peace eventually pulled out of the deal as the "potential purchaser is unable to fulfil the terms of that agreement at this time."

A year ago the Chinese economy was in trouble, and that may well be the reason Peace pulled out....but I don't think things are all that better now are they? ... volatile may be a good word to use to describe Chinese politics.

Hate to say this guys....but I think the word 'gullible' springs to mind!

If you have a look at what bit of information exists regarding Tony Xia (other than what he has put on his own websites), there is little to no independent corroboration. In fact, it seems he has bluffed and lied his way to where he is. I'm not particularly bothered about that, but only the most epically gullible would not wonder whether or not at least part of his bid for the club is also based on myth?

95% of posters to this forum hate Lerner with a passion and think he has destroyed the club with his lack of brains, interest and knowledge. Yet those same people are happy to accept, without question, that he has stuck to his word regarding finding the right buyer. Amazing!!

Jury is out for me....and won't be returning for the foreseeable!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri May 20, 2016 9:08 am

Well by that logic it's Randy Lerner that should be compared to CY......

Sorry responding to Smetro, lots of posts per minute atm so might not have been clear......

Last edited by De Kuip on Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:08 am

Heisenberg wrote:Dr. Xia was handpicked by the state as a young boy. How did he get to be owner of Recon right after he completed his education? He was placed there. Some get to be agronomist and special ones get to be leaders. He worked for the state and helped move 500 mill people. Dr. Xia is China. That's why you can't find much about him.He is picked to do what politicans want him to  do. State of China is a buyer and Dr. Xia is a frontmen.

So is he special ? And is a state takeover good, or worrying ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

Abramovich is as dodgy as the day is long - corrupt, uses politics to affect his enemies, I'm sure he's been linked with a couple of people who no longer exist.

And he came from nothing. He's left his parents in unmarked graves.

No one gets super rich without getting a little dirt on them. No one.

Additionally as long as he genuinely has the cash available to push us forwards, and isn't at risk of being dragged into clink, I couldn't care less if his fortune was built on the blood of others. Really doesn't bother me.

Last edited by Villa_Dan on Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

smetro wrote:For all him being as bad as CY.....where are blues ? ....and where are we ?.....

exactly mate, don't be pulled down with all the complete bollox being written, our club is coming back mate, big time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

The important point from whatever angle you are on this takeover, it really can't get any worse than Lerner.

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am

and do you know if Xia himself is wealthy ? Like his companies working in the billions ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

I was hoping it was coming from Xia's own wealth. Makes it more personal to him then there government running it.
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

Cheers matey that makes perfect sense AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1956653425

Let's look forward to next season i say, i think once we start to see a manager appointed and players signed the excitement will build amongst us Villans.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

De Kuip wrote:Well by that logic it's Randy Lerner that should be compared to CY......

Sorry responding to Smetro, lots of posts per minute atm so might not have been clear......

don't know if I already said mate but congrats on the little one, noticed your posts about the sleepless nights, I know those nights! bloody well worth it tho Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri May 20, 2016 9:14 am

jimbop wrote:
smetro wrote:For all him being as bad as CY.....where are blues ? ....and where are we ?.....

exactly mate, don't be pulled down with all the complete bollox being written, our club is coming back mate, big time

Jim I think Smetro was saying there's no difference - at present we're no better. Unless I misunderstood. ....
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Fri May 20, 2016 9:14 am

State of China invested in Dr. T and he is now serving the state. For that he gets to be fabulously rich. Back in the days they would get a nice apartment and free use of state owned vocation places, but China has evolved over time
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 9:19 am

View From T2 you mention a lot about how many of us knock Lerner and we do rightly so of course for what the tool done to this club, anyway you do realise if anything is dodgy it is on Lerner's head not us fans fault? Hollis appointed by Lerner to sell Villa and Lerner has been meeting Xia so it would be all down to Lerner to ending us up with a corrupt new owner here.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri May 20, 2016 9:19 am

Well if we're owned by the State of China I for one am looking forward to our first defensive wall next season......let's see them try  and get round that when it's 2000 miles long.......
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Fri May 20, 2016 9:19 am

HarryAVFC wrote:

So is he special ? And is a state takeover good, or worrying ?
   He went to Beijing as a 14 year old to attend college, that makes you special
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 9:19 am

So he's rich, plus the government backing him who's minted.

he's friends with the Chinese president apparently
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 am

So of all the clubs on the planet, and all the trillions of $ at their disposal, the Chinese govt have handpicked an unknown entrepreneur that has seen two of his companies lose millions in the last 12 months, to secretly front a Govt takeover of Aston Villa?

Sorry....bullshit!

I don't care if we are the only side in the world called 'villa', or that we have a lion on our badge....the government of China would not see us as the way to announce themselves on the world football stage!

One thing that has struck me this week, people really will believe ANYTHING you tell them, if it's what they want to hear!

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
Additionally as long as he genuinely has the cash available to push us forwards, and isn't at risk of being dragged into clink, I couldn't care less if his fortune was built on the blood of others. Really doesn't bother me.

Crazy statement, shocking view which I and I'm sure most Villa fans completely disassosiate themselves from. It bothers me and I'd estimate 95% people do care whether the person who has bought a football club and is to run that club is a psychopathic murderer. We don't want one of those no matter how much money he is or whether he can twist Mourinho's arm to be our manager in the Championship.

I agree that whether this Xia is a Xia of sh1t or an acceptable owner is still an open question. Corruption is endemic in China (and Europe in its own way) but it's possible that the motivation could be to capitalise on the wealth of the Chinese middle class and their interest in football. The interest of the Chinese in a peaceful activity like football could be of interest to their government.

Last edited by Con on Fri May 20, 2016 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next