The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Kakacroom Thu May 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Moyes for me
Kakacroom

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by NARLA24 Thu May 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Kakacroom wrote:Moyes for me
Mourinho for me.....But in an ideal World........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7_zfivvmwU
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Thu May 19, 2016 11:38 pm

It's Camille Toller!!
Con
Con

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu May 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Con wrote:It's Camille Toller!!
Who the feck
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Thu May 19, 2016 11:43 pm

That's a name I randomly generated here.

www.behindthename.com/random/

checked English, Scottish, Welsh, French and Spanish. It's a German sounding name though which is weird.
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu May 19, 2016 11:49 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
DaveAV1 wrote:Narla I have to ask. Is this just you voicing a dream scenario, or do you have some sort of evidence that this may be on the cards?
Just a hunch mate

Nice hunch, as Esmeralda would say.
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 19, 2016 11:52 pm

If Xia doesn't get past all the fit and proper person bullshit and it falls through, I hope Larry Ellison is still on standby...................
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by wiler Fri May 20, 2016 12:30 am

Dr X said this in the interview:
"Having watched Villa’s last home game, against Newcastle United on 7 May, Xia said he planned to become a well-known face at Villa Park and would move to Birmingham with his wife and 18-month-old daughter in an attempt to win over fans and help with the push for promotion.

“I am going to spend a lot of time there, especially in the first season,” he said, adding: “I think I will buy a house maybe in the next month.”

I like the sound of this, he really wants to be hands on. I know Lerner was too in the first couple years but still it sounds good right now.
wiler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawlie Fri May 20, 2016 1:33 am

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Trotters wrote:I don't see him in the same mould as Carson Yeung. I see him in the same mould as Elon Musk; has university brains, has world smarts, knows how to get his hands on funds.

mate, the pople whom are comparing him to the hairdresser and deluded or on here to purposely provoke an argument, they really are the reason for the need for contraception.

What a crock of shit.

They both said they wanted to make the respective clubs big in China.
They both started talking of £ 40 million investment.
They both go on about themselves or their family being interested in football all their life.
They both on about their connections in Asia ( all though in the doctors defence, most people do that for him)
They both started talking about huge ambitions before actually showing any of it.
Both are obviously Chinese (unless the people of HK disagrees with that)

There are a ton of similarities with them both. Now whether you like it or not, I don't care. But going on like saying it is to provoke an argument. Just get to fuck.

If he starts doing the walk fine, but up until then this is very Carson Yeung'esque and I'm willing to bet any small heath fan will tell you this.

FYI... The people of Hong Kong actually do disagree with that on the whole. My wife, who is as HK as they come, talks about the 'fucking Chinese' when she's talking about mainlanders, such is the disdain for them here.

To address the rest of your points... whereas Yeung may have worked with and have been part of a triad organisation (the Wo Hop To, I do believe), Dr Tony, through his government connections (CCP cadre etc) is one of the few that can actually order triads what to do (see last years yellow umbrella protests). Yeung has also had two convictions (2004, 2010) for failure to disclose share holdings. Even if Dr X is as dodgy as fuck, the mainland isn't HK and the rule of law there is far weaker than here (no independent judiciary for a start). He is virtually untouchable.

Yeung was a bullshitter of the highest order. Dr X might turn out to be a massive bullshitter too. However, one has got literally billions, is a card carry cadre of the Chinese Communist Party and is a PRC success story. The other is a former hairdresser, from The Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong, who bought the Blues with cash he didn't have. But, yeah, both ethnically Chinese so must be exactly the same!
Rawlie
Rawlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri May 20, 2016 4:57 am

That's a fantastic insider view. Cheers, Rawlie.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Fri May 20, 2016 5:13 am

Disclaimer: Laughing ..... I might have to say this everytime, to avoid the flak joppe has taken.
I'm in a 'mixed marriage' my partner (whom I worship) is a Blues nerd/geek/whatever. We had joint STs at the Sty and VP, that overlapped and mine remained Laughing

OK ?

First of all, she called me to read some google translation rubbish about Tony Xia on a blues' forum.

She kept whizzing though the stuff, saying..."It's Carson...It's Carson stuff again "
From what I have read, it's pretty near-the-knuckle.

I will say that I have doubts now.

We've all enjoyed a brilliant day in the sun, our hopes raised and we are almost relaxing on a plateau of safety...may not be one year, maybe longer for promotion...but we are secure now.

I have doubts now, because of my partner.

A lot of stuff , info about Dr Tony's history especially, has been seriously researched by the scum.
I'll admit that...references and links etc to his "false proffership" at Harvard, contradictions of his times at Harvard, cambridge, whatever, National Service...and the most shocking to me...

Hollis claimed that he was the originator and involved in the building of the iconic Olympics Stadium..nicknamed the "Bird's Nest". In Beijing, the opening and closing attraction. I believe..so I'm told...Blues played there under Mcleish with a 70k attendance thanks to Carson Yeung. And his support from Mainland China.

AT THAT TIME.

If Hollis believes Dr T had ANYTHING to do with the "Bird's Nest" design, building, landscaping etc he is a buffoon, and has gone to zero in my respect.

I know Hollis is a hatchet-man, and I believe we will never re-employ the servants of this club that he has abandoned...but I didn't believe he was an idiot.

If he thinks, and says that Dr Tony had ANY involvement, let alone control of that stadium.....that began , what...10 -12 years ago, when he'd just left Harvard...jeez.....

Something is very, very wrong here.

Too much anti-Tony stuff is seeping through now...not just from my partner,and the scum, but from the media.

I think we are into a bit of a storm now....Thanks Randy....

We were good for a day, happy for a day.

Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 6:42 am

Justice league wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Alright lads!!...so it really wasn't a dream was it? Very Happy

HERE is a video of Sky Sports saying his companies had a 20 billion turnover!!.

It all seems too good to be true but after the suffering we've endured maybe the Gods have decided to give us a little joy again? Who knows!!..but everything is pointing to us being a major force again and I can't wait to experience it. I envied Leicester fans over these last few weeks and no doubt they are still on cloud nine but what has happened to us has the potential to turn us into a genuine force for years to come...and I'm LOVING IT!!.

LOVE IT CMOOOOON, Down the Villa renewing my season ticket and going to fuckin sing for my lifes worth and dream of seeing us lift the major honours one day as i used as an 8 year old boy in 1990, The Real Villa is back! Scarf Waving

Mate I watched them lift the European Cup at the age of 12 :)

You lucky ba##ad Very Happy missed it by not much damn it let's hope it comes back round again udner the DOCTORS ORDERS Drumroll Please
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 20, 2016 6:44 am

Still to find any credible business journalist or financial blogger or any independent article anywhere, that had even heard of this guy before Wednesday!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:15 am

Trotters wrote:

Yes, Joppe has the right to his opinion

Quite clear that you don't on this site. The amount of insults for having a different opinion, now that's the bizarre bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 7:20 am

*Tells someone their point is a "crock of shit"*
*Tells them to "get to fuck"*
*Complains about his own opinion being attacked*

OK then
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:21 am

De Kuip wrote:What I don't get from Joppes protestations (too much methinks) and Narla leaping to his defence is that I took objection to his post telling Jimbop that his post was a crock of shit and then to get to fuck. I don't give a damn  about Joppes opinion and have him on block anyway because nothing  he says interests  me. I only saw it as it was quoted in jimbops post. I'll say no more as I don't want to prolong this, but I needed to point out I wasn't having a pop at Joppes opinions, it's the way he talks to people then when they react he plays all confused and not sure if it''s "English humour" that makes people react.just fed up of it is all.
Probably overtired as week old baby loves the night shift and I don't usually get involved but I bet I'm not the only one that thinks this, probably only me stupid enough to say it though.

I love TBAR and that it's a good community so sorry I'm out of line moaning, but you know sometimes I just have to let off steam lol.

Really need to stop inventing scenarios. Typical utter shite post from you. I reacted as I did as people here, in this case Jim, on another thread Del, and I can find more examples, come up with absolute ridiculous claims about "wanting to provoke" or whatever, simply cause I see things differently. Amazed that you guys are on a forum when you can't handle different opinions.

Oh and don't worry about the crock of shit DK. It was aimed at the post, not the poster.

Last edited by Joppe84 on Fri May 20, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 am

Cheers Rawlie mate for that insight AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3769219917
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:28 am

Villa_Dan wrote:*Tells someone their point is a "crock of shit"*

OK then

Actually it's more like:

*  has own opinion
* gets insulted for it
* throws shit back
* certain people complain about it

But sure, invent your own version

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 am

So they named you when talking about people being negative? You're the only person to cast doubt over The new owner?

No they didn't. You saw them criticise negative posters and felt an intense need to "defend" yourself by attacking them. Your paranoia and victim complex is almost on scouser levels. Pop your clogs on and get some air.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Fri May 20, 2016 7:57 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:Still to find any credible business journalist or financial blogger or any independent article anywhere, that had even heard of this guy before Wednesday!!

The 'Independent' articles that I have had to read are a mixture of blogs, interviews and sponsored by himself, web information.

I truly don't want to do a link, and won't...but some scummer unearthed a huge pile of dogshite about Dr T....you can "Search Engine" it, I won't direct. But the collection of inconstancies, evasions in interviews etc.... has brung me to a fearful idea....

China needs Universal exposure and support for infrastrure and global enhancement.
They are even trying to buy clubs in the MLS, but US ownership laws prevent them atmo.
In Europe they are positioned well, for takeovers.

UK...the first breakthrough...100% owned in Europe...but

They chose us, AFTER RELEGATION and at a knockdown price. WHY?

Got a "Front man" who is decomposing by the hour. Within a week we will become Laughing Stocks again when the National Press get on his fibs and braggaddio.

Jeez....
Carson Yeung kept his mouth shut about where his dosh came from to raise £80 mill to buy blues...yep..Polly was part of it.... Dr Tony is only 2 days in..will Polly Chu have a release clause for incompetence... Laughing

Actually...is Pollyana Chu, really the mainland Chinese Government ?
"She's" got to be 90 by now according to the CIA website.

There you go.... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 226846862

Very Happy

Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 am

Joppe84 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:*Tells someone their point is a "crock of shit"*

OK then

Actually it's more like:

*  has own opinion
* gets insulted for it
* throws shit back
* certain people complain about it

But sure, invent your own version

Gees, Come on guys. We've just been taken over. Lets be happy and see what unfolds. No body knows what Dr Tony is going to turn out like. All the signs look good at the moment.

If you can't stop having a pop at each other, then can we open a new argument thread and you can take it over there?
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 8:17 am

Alf mate Dr X isn't decompaosing by the hour nor will he, all will settle down when the money gets spent and manager appointed and all of a sudden things will focus on what matters the club doing well and building something exciting, the media are pretty nice about Dr X tbh but they know also the Chinese government is behind him providing backing financially so the media won't go head first into full on attack on Dr X imo
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 8:25 am

Alf can you provide links to what the scummers are posting?

Because all I can find is the Often Partisan blog saying that they can't find any info so can only go off the quotes has made which are similar to Yeung's. He says that going of Occam's Razor he'll assume them to be similar based upon what is said until evidence or actions prove otherwise. 

I did a quick search and used Google translate, admittedly only a quick 10mins before work, and could only find 1 link in Mandarin between Pollyanna and Dr T - that was a Chinese rich list.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri May 20, 2016 8:35 am

There is an article I've read about Xia which is worrying
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 am

What did it say Harry mate, has Xia been involved in a scam before and corruption money wise?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next