The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by TheVillansOfAston Thu May 19, 2016 4:22 am

Proud History........Bright(Chinese backed with a shed load of money)Future Scarf Waving
TheVillansOfAston
TheVillansOfAston

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 am

值得驕傲的歷史,光明的未來
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 5:14 am

rosco77 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Recon Group is Dr Xia's privately owned holding company that owns the controlling interest in five publicly listed companies on the Hong Kong and Chinese stock exchanges and many other private companies employing 35,000 people in 75 countries.

He's worth more then 75m my friends
 Plus he operates a "holding company" which is another name for a a government backed shell company that spins money around to make the wealthy rich in China.

No it's not. Stop making things up. Holding companies are dead normal and the word has meaning to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 am

Manager appointment will be key, no matter what money we have or haven't got available.

Haven't seen many comments on Lerners farewell paragraph:

"Tony's excitement to develop Villa Park shone through. I remain convinced that this is a crucial part of the Club's future as it provides a critical, long-term second source of revenue and therefore sustainability for the Club from which squad-funding can potentially come".

Initially I think the ground will be renamed, our whole image will presumably now revolve around the RECON brand, same way Emirates and Etihad are synonymous with Arsenal and Man City.
Renaming the ground could certainly bring in many millions each season.
But does Lerners comment regarding " long term second source of income" suggest Xia has bigger plans for Villa Park? How could it be used to generate a second income stream?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 6:14 am

This has just been sent to me.

I'd like to thank you all for being less evolved over the last couple of years.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 Screen20
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu May 19, 2016 6:27 am

The boys and girls at VT need to club together and buy a dictionary. Then they can perhaps look up the definitions of, "RUMOURS, GOSSIP and HEARSAY". I'm sure it will be an enlightening moment for them all, bless 'em.
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 19, 2016 6:27 am

Trotters wrote:This has just been sent to me.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 Screen20

Happy about "slaughtering" fellow Villa fans over passing along any rumours? Well isn't he a pleasant shitwaffle
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 am

Oh and thanks for keeping TBAR going Trotters. I'm sure there are times when it would be easier to walk away. Up The Villa!!!

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 6:32 am

Baffles me that anyone feel the need to put message boards up against each other.

Anyway, you reckon we could get some more news regarding a manager today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 6:46 am

Villa_Dan wrote:

Happy about "slaughtering" fellow Villa fans over passing along any rumours? Well isn't he a pleasant shitwaffle

Listen, you and me go halves in a deal whereby we make a book called the "Dantionary". Like a dictionary but full of Dan-isms.

This time next year, we'll be able to afford to take Gabby out for a meal.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 6:48 am

DaveAV1 wrote:Oh and thanks for keeping TBAR going Trotters. I'm sure there are times when it would be easier to walk away. Up The Villa!!!

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Why would anyone want to leave this mad-house? :)

And there's not much for me to do as there aren't too many shitwaffles so it's my pleasure! :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu May 19, 2016 7:02 am

This is pretty much why I stopped using villa talk and started using this site. People share what they have heard and all,of the adults can make up their own mind if they believe it or not. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 3769219917
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 am

Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

Listen, you and me go halves in a deal whereby we make a book called the "Dantionary". Like a dictionary but full of Dan-isms.

This time next year, we'll be able to afford to take Gabby out for a meal.

Your living in a fucking dreamworld if you think we could earn that much in the year. More chance of fisting the queen
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 19, 2016 7:20 am

The other forums are read only sites that discuss the basics and are in horror at any speculation, GOSSIP and hearsay.........

Tbar is a no holds barred villa forum, full of wise thinkers, friendly mods who let the odd faux par ride, fun posters with vivid imaginations, positive and negative die hards, dreamers and realists and of course joppe.

Almost every post on here generates discussion and interest, we think big and we are big and finally it looks like Aston Villa will now be able to keep up with US.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 7:26 am

Villa_Dan wrote:

Your living in a fucking dreamworld if you think we could earn that much in the year. More chance of fisting the queen

There's no "i" in "Team", but there's TWO in that ^^^
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu May 19, 2016 7:30 am

The thing that strikes me so far, albeit it's very early days, is that Tony is a sharp sort of guy who has made money himself where as Randy was, well just Randy. The wealth issue, provided he has "enough", isn't necessarily the most important issue.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 19, 2016 7:41 am

Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

Three if you count he brown eye
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 19, 2016 7:44 am

Looking forward to seeing a plane flying over the sty every one of their home games next season trailing a banner simply saying ££££££££££££
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 19, 2016 7:50 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

Three if you count he brown eye

Scientists have recently confirmed that they have in fact found the i in team. The scientist in charge of the programme said it was found with the aid of a microscope between the a and the m. He was reported as saying "I found it all on my own, just me, none of the other fuckers that work here were involved...."
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 19, 2016 7:58 am

DaveAV1 wrote:The thing that strikes me so far, albeit it's very early days, is that Tony is a sharp sort of guy who has made money himself where as Randy was, well just Randy. The wealth issue, provided he has "enough", isn't necessarily the most important issue.

On the reconig.com website there's a link to one of their sub companies called xwho and on the xwho website there's a timeline detailing key aspects of Recon's history and according to that it was started in 1963. I don't know, I'm thinking we've been looking at the wrong website.

http://www.reconig.com/htm/pps.htm

http://www.xwhodesign.com/en/abouts.asp?li=1&action=??

Actually looking again it seems Reconig.com is the correct site because I've found mention of the Lotus Health Group on there (albeit the surrounding text is in Chinese). But going by the details on xwho it does seem that Recon have been around since before Dr Xiu was even born

Last edited by deadbuzzardalive on Thu May 19, 2016 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawlie Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:
DaveAV1 wrote:The thing that strikes me so far, albeit it's very early days, is that Tony is a sharp sort of guy who has made money himself where as Randy was, well just Randy. The wealth issue, provided he has "enough", isn't necessarily the most important issue.

On the reconig.com website there's a link to one of their sub companies called xwho and on the xwho website there's a timeline detailing key aspects of Recon's history and according to that it was started in 1963. I don't know, I'm thinking we've been looking at the wrong website.

Nah, that's the website. These companies are all under the Recon banner. The big one is LHG... http://www.chinalotus.com.cn and I'm assuming they've acquired or merged with a number of these other companies.
Rawlie
Rawlie

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 am

4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 11 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawlie Thu May 19, 2016 8:11 am

Rawlie
Rawlie

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 19, 2016 8:12 am

One thing is for sure, if we thought Lerner was private, we ain't seen nothing yet. The Chinese will let be known exactly what they wish to let be known and nothing more. I think whilst things are good that's not a problem (and I think things will be good for a very long time) and we might also get lots of nice exciting things happen that do so without any prior warning. On the flip side if people think it's been tough now to ID who took us over, don't even bother trying to find out info they don't want us to have if things get weird in the future. Mind you, looks like we'll have the Chancellor as well as the PM supporting us now, as the way Osborne has been toadying up to the Chinese, Villa will be a wet dream for him.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 19, 2016 8:12 am

Rawlie wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:

Nah, that's the website. These companies are all under the Recon banner. The big one is LHG... http://www.chinalotus.com.cn and I'm assuming they've acquired or merged with a number of these other companies.

Yes, I've just realised, although as I say in my edit, looks like Recon have been around for over fifty years, so I'm wondering how Dr Xia came to own them.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next