The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+65
Mark_bennett
Keyser Soze
Mr_Spadge
pcfbavfcoman
Perth villan
simbrenn
Dions_Bald_Head
Thinman
tonyp
Army villain
Alf T
The Utterer
lukevilla
AstonThriller
Kakacroom
UnclePanda
shanghaivilla
achilles
DelboyVilla
gaffer85
shaun87s
AVit
avfc85
South London Villan
KMitch
snakevilla
Dansvilla75
Wookster
Sky
Chrissylee1111
Barton82
Heisenberg
danclare82
tbarrules
Wriggle
Dgrizzle7
1Elliot
wiler
Boldfinger
Synopsis
Saunders82
avfcjoe
Peter
Dazzle
hawk190601
De Kuip
ember
Trotters
Suits
Cha Ching
andrew24561
HarryAVFC
ViewFromT2
Justice league
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
banneruk
BillytheKid
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
smetro
nickf21
rosco77
Andyh
DaveAV1
69 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 9:20 am

4BetLite wrote:I'm a fat one legged tranny and I'm addicted to donuts, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

no, as long as there Krispy Kreme

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by avfcjoe Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 am

Alan Nixon reckons its Chinese group, backed by the Chinese government, but the names in Mirror article are wrong.... 'Will be money to spend' he quotes!
avfcjoe

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 am

banneruk wrote:MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH TEAMS IN HISTORY (Major Trophies)

1 Liverpool - 41 - 18 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 5 European Title, 3 UEFA Cups
2 Manchester United - 40 - 20 League Titles,  11 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 3 European Title, 2 FIFA Club WC
3 Arsenal - 28 - 13 League Titles, 11 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 UEFA Cups
4 Chelsea - 21 - 5 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, 1 European Title., 3 UEFA Cups
5 Aston Villa - 20 - 7 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, 1 European Title
6 Everton - 15 - 9 League Titles, 5 FA Cups, 1 UEFA Cups
7 Tottenham  -17 - 2 League Titles, 8 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 3 UEFA Cups

And this position is only because of rubbish upper management since 1982, we should have pushed on from the european cup win but we all know the shite we have had running the show AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 1015550615
Saunders82
Saunders82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri May 13, 2016 9:31 am

Saunders82 wrote:
banneruk wrote:MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH TEAMS IN HISTORY (Major Trophies)

1 Liverpool - 41 - 18 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 5 European Title, 3 UEFA Cups
2 Manchester United - 40 - 20 League Titles,  11 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 3 European Title, 2 FIFA Club WC
3 Arsenal - 28 - 13 League Titles, 11 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 UEFA Cups
4 Chelsea - 21 - 5 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, 1 European Title., 3 UEFA Cups
5 Aston Villa - 20 - 7 League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, 1 European Title
6 Everton - 15 - 9 League Titles, 5 FA Cups, 1 UEFA Cups
7 Tottenham  -17 - 2 League Titles, 8 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 3 UEFA Cups

And this position is only because of rubbish upper management since 1982, we should have pushed on from the european cup win but we all know the shite we have had running the show AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 1015550615

Yep, miss managed for 30 years............. back then we were 2nd on that list, the real big 6 were always this list without Chelsea. New owners need to be abale to get us back up that list.

BTW, its Friday the 13th, expect deal OFF announcement news today.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Fri May 13, 2016 9:34 am

Well that escalated quickly. Didn't realise such grown men were so sensitive to people having an opinion of any colour shape or form that deters from theirs. I'm still of a view we don't know what's happening. I just like putting forward some open thinking but it seemed some folk found it so far fetched that I decided to back off on writing pieces to stoo some from having a meltdown. Not once have I been offended by anything anyone has said because I don't get offended by stupid mud slinging comments. Didn't know my opinion would offend so many and cause such a long off topic debate.

That's why I'm stepping away from throwing my hat in because I don't want it to start becoming a fuck you-a-thon. When we know some facts rather than speculation I'll quite happily jump back in to give a view regardless of if you like it and you can do the same and call me absolutely anything you want if it makes you feel better.
rosco77
rosco77

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Fri May 13, 2016 9:49 am

Chinese government doesn't have 300tn.. they dont have anything, other than the largest rate of growth on national debt in history, which they're using to artificially keep their economy from imploding on a scale that will make any crash in history look like a weekend at butlins. They're fighting fires on a scale unheard of but instead of throwing on water its borrowed billions.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 am

That's the US economy.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri May 13, 2016 9:59 am

jimbop wrote:bit late but congrats DK. my little man is nearly 1 now!! trotters and danvilla, smetro etc may remember me posting on here when he was born! nearly bloody 12 months ago boys, still not sold AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 498107619
Bloody hell, this thread has gone from Faggots to Child trafficking in a couple of pages. My ,how the World changes. I am all for kids, but i could not eat a whole one, well, not in one sitting anyway, unless there was barbecue sauce around.
So, i take you from Faggots to child trafficking and raise the fucking bar to Canabalism. Who´s next AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 1662365926
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri May 13, 2016 10:02 am

rosco77 wrote:Well that escalated quickly. Didn't realise such grown men were so sensitive to people having an opinion of any colour shape or form that deters from theirs. I'm still of a view we don't know what's happening. I just like putting forward some open thinking but it seemed some folk found it so far fetched that I decided to back off on writing pieces to stoo some from having a meltdown. Not once have I been offended by anything anyone has said because I don't get offended by stupid mud slinging comments. Didn't know my opinion would offend so many and cause such a long off topic debate.

That's why I'm stepping away from throwing my hat in because I don't want it to start becoming a fuck you-a-thon. When we know some facts rather than speculation I'll quite happily jump back in to give a view regardless of if you like it and you can do the same and call me absolutely anything you want if it makes you feel better.
I like the sound of that. A Fuck-You.a.Thon. That may have legs, infact it should have it´s own thread. Bravo rosco77.
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am

jimbop wrote:
jimbop wrote:bit late but congrats DK. my little man is nearly 1 now!! trotters and danvilla, smetro etc may remember me posting on here when he was born! nearly bloody 12 months ago boys, still not sold AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 498107619

meaning the club still not sold, not I haven't managed to sell my son yet lol! lol!

Are you better at selling kids than Lerner is selling a football club?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am

NARLA24 wrote:
rosco77 wrote:Well that escalated quickly. Didn't realise such grown men were so sensitive to people having an opinion of any colour shape or form that deters from theirs. I'm still of a view we don't know what's happening. I just like putting forward some open thinking but it seemed some folk found it so far fetched that I decided to back off on writing pieces to stoo some from having a meltdown. Not once have I been offended by anything anyone has said because I don't get offended by stupid mud slinging comments. Didn't know my opinion would offend so many and cause such a long off topic debate.

I like the sound of that. A Fuck-You.a.Thon. That may have legs, infact it should have it´s own thread. Bravo rosco77.

A FUCK YOU A THON - can i sneak in through the back doors lol
Boldfinger

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 am

NARLA24 wrote:
Bloody hell, this thread has gone from Faggots to Child trafficking in a couple of pages. My ,how the World changes. I am all for kids, but i could not eat a whole one, well, not in one sitting anyway, unless there was barbecue sauce around.
So, i take you from Faggots to child trafficking and raise the fucking bar to Canabalism. Who´s next AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 1662365926

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:15 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
jimbop wrote:

meaning the club still not sold, not I haven't managed to sell my son yet lol! lol!

Are you better at selling kids than Lerner is selling a football club?

no, nearly 12 months and still no sale! I'm catching randy up!

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri May 13, 2016 10:19 am

Boldfinger wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

A FUCK YOU A THON - can i sneak in through the back doors     lol
No back door action thank you, it may offend those who use the front door. PC and all that you know lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv3I6mz0tBY

Last edited by NARLA24 on Fri May 13, 2016 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am

NARLA24 wrote:
Boldfinger wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

A FUCK YOU A THON - can i sneak in through the back doors     lol
No back door action thank you, it may offend those who use the front door. PC and all that you know lol!

lol!
rosco77
rosco77

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri May 13, 2016 10:28 am

Ok, I'm calling a truce. It's a football thread!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 13, 2016 10:31 am

Quique Sanchez Flores to leave Watford....what the absolute fuck????

What is wrong with these small insignificant backstreet clubs? Do they feel they have underachieved? muppets!

We could do worse than take him....!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri May 13, 2016 10:31 am

I don't think anyone was particularly offended by the use of the word "faggot", but it was the context Joppe used it in a pretty vitriolic attack on fellow Villa fans. That and his total assassination of our great football club was, I believe, the thing that was annoying for many people, me included. Attacking him on a pc stance rather let him off the hook and allowed him to step back behind his, often used, sorry I'm a foreigner I don't understand excuse. As has been pointed out in the past, the boy does have form.

DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 am

DaveAV1 wrote:I don't think anyone was particularly offended by the use of the word "faggot", but it was the context Joppe used it in a pretty vitriolic attack on fellow Villa fans. That and his total assassination of our great football club was, I believe, the thing that was annoying for many people, me included. Attacking him on a pc stance rather let him off the hook and allowed him to step back behind his, often used, sorry I'm a foreigner I don't understand excuse. As has been pointed out in the past, the boy does have form.

the block option works pretty well
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 13, 2016 10:36 am

DaveAV1 wrote:I don't think anyone was particularly offended by the use of the word "faggot", but it was the context Joppe used it in a pretty vitriolic attack on fellow Villa fans

True. There's banter with mates when I'm in the boozer telling a mate of mine who is a Muslim that he can't come on holiday with us because he won't get through the airport. Then there's using certain terms in certain contexts . 

And I've stated numerous times on here that I hate seeing Villa fans have a go at other fans. So much so that I've ended up having rows in the Holte with such perpetrators. It's proper cunty behaviour. 

There's enough shit about the club without attacking each other.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:38 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
DaveAV1 wrote:I don't think anyone was particularly offended by the use of the word "faggot", but it was the context Joppe used it in a pretty vitriolic attack on fellow Villa fans

True. There's banter with mates when I'm in the boozer telling a mate of mine who is a Muslim that he can't come on holiday with us because he won't get through the airport. Then there's using certain terms in certain contexts . 

And I've stated numerous times on here that I hate seeing Villa fans have a go at other fans. So much so that I've ended up having rows in the Holte with such perpetrators. It's proper cunty behaviour. 

There's enough shit about the club without attacking each other.

well said matey AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 4 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Fri May 13, 2016 10:40 am

Obviously a lot BCFC supporters sit on the board that voted for this.
rosco77
rosco77

Back to top Go down

Post by wiler Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 am

Where did the thread about the sale of avfc go ?
wiler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:42 am

rosco77 wrote:

Obviously a lot BCFC supporters sit on the board that voted for this.

I think a lot of our 12 toed sty dwellers will now be living next to our ground lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next