The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+65
Mark_bennett
Keyser Soze
Mr_Spadge
pcfbavfcoman
Perth villan
simbrenn
Dions_Bald_Head
Thinman
tonyp
Army villain
Alf T
The Utterer
lukevilla
AstonThriller
Kakacroom
UnclePanda
shanghaivilla
achilles
DelboyVilla
gaffer85
shaun87s
AVit
avfc85
South London Villan
KMitch
snakevilla
Dansvilla75
Wookster
Sky
Chrissylee1111
Barton82
Heisenberg
danclare82
tbarrules
Wriggle
Dgrizzle7
1Elliot
wiler
Boldfinger
Synopsis
Saunders82
avfcjoe
Peter
Dazzle
hawk190601
De Kuip
ember
Trotters
Suits
Cha Ching
andrew24561
HarryAVFC
ViewFromT2
Justice league
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
banneruk
BillytheKid
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
smetro
nickf21
rosco77
Andyh
DaveAV1
69 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 10:38 pm

nothing doing then ...night all..

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Keep-calm-sorry-but-not-tonight
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Andyh wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
Andyh wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Without entering into a quote'athon, why would the Chinese pick a relegated EPL team to show their ambition?  If they wanted to show that they can make greatness of anything, they would have picked Rushden & Diamonds or some other shite.

The only half feasible story would be that they like our lion crest or club colours due to some typisk chinese mumbo jumbo superstition.

It's unthinkable and fucking halfwitted to think the Chinese government has any interest in a AVFC takeover. And why would they in that case be interested in WBA first. Makes no sense

Because, when all is said and done, it is still Aston Villa.
One of the most famous names in world football

Just no. Stop saying it cause it isn't true. I love this club and our history is unique, but I can inform you as a foreigner that travels a lot that only British people and mostly midlands people tendens to consider Villa as a famous name in football. Right now Leicester is a bigger name in football and that's the sad truth of it.

Absolute total bollocks and I'm calling it. You are a nose.

Whatever makes living a lie easy for you. The sooner you and others accept our actual standing in the game the sooner this club can progress. Right now we are a nothing club outside brum and our trophies from ages ago means absolutely dick. Our relegation does however. Just like Leicester's league trophy does. Ancient history is nice to looked back at, but means dick in terms of current standing. Leicester will sign better players than us, have higher attendances play in the best tournaments. This happens because they right now are a bigger name in football due to recent success. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee. Or moan like a faggot because someone told you how brutal the sports world is.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 pm

No one thought Donald Trump would be on the ticket for the Republican Party. Oh how we fail to see the future yet point to the past like it's obvious.

No one saw Man City being brought by the Sheiks or Alex Ferguson having one of the best career records as a manger at Man Utd. Yet both happened and both meant Manchester is now a major city in the global football vocabulary.
rosco77
rosco77

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Found this on another Villa site

"right I've been doing a bit more digging with my contact in China and this is where we are. it is the Chinese taking over. the man's name is Ma Xingtian and family ie the rui kang group. this guys personal wealth is 1.6 billion dollars but is being backed by Chinese government through his rui kang investment group. damien comolli will be bought in in charge of football side and will also pick the players. he as already been looking at what we need for the last month. roberto di matteo is there choice of manager. they are very serious about making us a power in the English game again. this will finalise in the next 10 days as well. shoot me down but wait and see people."
banneruk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Leicester will sign better players than us, but they aren't a bigger name in football than us, a bigger news story maybe but not a bigger name. Just like if we won the league we wouldn't suddenly become a bigger name than Man Utd. Besides who cares.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 12, 2016 10:57 pm

banneruk wrote:Found this on another Villa site

"right I've been doing a bit more digging with my contact in China and this is where we are. it is the Chinese taking over. the man's name is Ma Xingtian and family ie the rui kang group. this guys personal wealth is 1.6 billion dollars but is being backed by Chinese government through his rui kang investment group. damien comolli will be bought in in charge of football side and will also pick the players. he as already been looking at what we need for the last month. roberto di matteo is there choice of manager. they are very serious about making us a power in the English game again. this will finalise in the next 10 days as well. shoot me down but wait and see people."

That was on the villa rumours page! 🤦

probably explains the mirror story...that's their source!!! lol!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 12, 2016 10:57 pm

I don't want to jump on the offended bandwagon from earlier (mainly because I'm anot offensive twat most days) but calling people moaning faggots seems a little close to the line...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Hopefully it's just a rumour. Comoli and RDM won't be good
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Thu May 12, 2016 11:05 pm

get those beers in Joppe lad
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 11:06 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
banneruk wrote:Found this on another Villa site

That was on the villa rumours page! 🤦

probably explains the mirror story...that's their source!!! lol!

Yep, thing is I can't put this Ma Xingtian and Rui Kang together at all. Only thing is that they are both in pharmaceuticals.

Also I just can't see the Chinese government funding our success. That's seems more far fetched that Larry Ellison buying us.
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Leicester will sign better players than us, but they aren't a bigger name in football than us, a bigger news story maybe but not a bigger name. Just like if we won the league we wouldn't suddenly become a bigger name than Man Utd. Besides who cares.

Oh they are. After this season the entire world knows who Leicester are. I still regularly meet Norwegians that can't believe Aston Villa is the name of a real club. In fact I was at a party with Italian researchers a fortnight ago and we had the exact same discussion then. They were AS Roma fans and loved Leicester because of Ranieri, they had ZERO clue who AVFC really were. I tried fishing with Carbone, but IIRC the name just vaguely seemed familiar.

We might be a bigger club than Leicester in most parameters, but we're not a bigger name anymore. Just accept it and move on.

And the Man Utd comparison is just stupid. No we wouldn't cause they have won everything in sight while internet existed. AVFC on the other hand haven't won an FA cup since 57 (?) and two majors before the soviet had perestrojka

Last edited by Joppe84 on Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Hopefully it's just a rumour. Comoli and RDM won't be good

If we have enough money behind us to rip the rotten core from the dressing room, they have a chance. the nightmare scenario is that we go into next season relying on the dross that took us down. If RDM and Comolli are to arrive at Villa, then that becomes less likely.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 11:09 pm

I think Commoli will be better than Reily Fox or Almstad tbh anyone who gets Bale and Suarez and makes your club 60/70 million on one player profit isnt bad plus all this Henderson stick i rate him and think he is a decent midfielder being English always costs more as for Carroll injury cost him but Newcastle knew Liverpool were desperate for a striker and being English and 20 years old whallop thats why that deal blew up
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Hopefully it's just a rumour. Comoli and RDM won't be good

I disagree, Comoli did bring in Bale, Modric for Spurs and Suarez for Liverpool. That's not too shabby in my books.
Plus RDM brought the Baggies up and guided Chelsea to the FA cup and Championships League again not too shabby.
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Apparently Nixon has said that the names in last nights article are wrong. By 'names' I presume he means, Rui kang and Comolli. He seems to be talking a lot about the deal, surprised he hasn't written an article, because he's supposedly (tweets are private) said a bunch of other stuff too.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Those two really scare me. RDM football will put most of us to sleep. He's another modern day manager obsessed with crowding the midfield and never playing 2 up top. 442 is the way to go again, that's why I think Pearson would be the best choice. I think RDM will have a shock to of how much better the champ is now than when he was last In it

I get the felling Comoli is a guy who's doesn't care about bank rupting a team. He was at a club in Germany I think and he left and the chairmen said he nearly destroyed them
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu May 12, 2016 11:15 pm

There's an old saying along the lines, "Never argue with an idiot, or you risk being mistaken for one".

And while I'm on old words of wisdom. "Form is temporary, class is permanent".
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 11:15 pm

And RDM has never spent more than 2 seasons at a club 

Comoli might be ok, but I just don't want RDM. I'd rather Pearson or Rodgers with Comoli
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm not sure if Nixon is reliable or not
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Nothing against Comolli becaue I don't really know much about him, but to be fair Modric and especially Suarez were already big names in European football. And Bale was rated as one of, if not the best young talents in UK football at the time. So I don't think it took any sort of special talent to spot those players.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:20 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:There's an old saying along the lines, "Never argue with an idiot, or you risk being mistaken for one".

And while I'm on old words of wisdom. "Form is temporary, class is permanent".

Thought you were to mention how idiots love to mention quotes cause it makes them able to avoid thinking for themselves. Unfortunately I had to use that quote now lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Thu May 12, 2016 11:32 pm

I'm just going to keep my stupid fagot fucking halfwit thoughts to myself to avoid the mysery of being a villa supporter from upsetting others. I think the forum is great and love this thread. For now I'll just sit back and wait for the truth to unravel and to see if/when/how Villa's future changes now the Internet is working. Stay classy guys.
rosco77
rosco77

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Thu May 12, 2016 11:55 pm

So two people at the club (Hollis and the ticket office guy) have said that the takeover will bring exciting times for us. I'm desperately trying not to get excited...
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 13, 2016 12:21 am

Suits wrote:So two people at the club (Hollis and the ticket office guy) have said that the takeover will bring exciting times for us. I'm desperately trying not to get excited...

Me too mate haha did Hollis really say this or is this just a rumour do you know?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Fri May 13, 2016 12:57 am

BillytheKid wrote:
Suits wrote:So two people at the club (Hollis and the ticket office guy) have said that the takeover will bring exciting times for us. I'm desperately trying not to get excited...

Me too mate haha did Hollis really say this or is this just a rumour do you know?

The person who told me this is 100% reliable as far as I'm concerned anyway.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next