The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters Thu May 12, 2016 10:10 am

I've been messing about with the very right column and have put an ESPN football newsfeed under the Offical sites newsfeed (do you guys like the countdown clock and the info or should I bin it?) and noticed Big Sam is headlining with "Sunderland's January Signings Were Key To Survival".

I'd very much like to think that Remi Garde has printed that out, taken a selfie with his middle finger extended most proudly, and mailed both to R.Lerner.

If it was wrapped around a turd, that be great.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star13

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 10:14 am

Trotters wrote:I've been messing about with the very right column and have put an ESPN football newsfeed under the Offical sites newsfeed (do you guys like the countdown clock and the info or should I bin it?) and noticed Big Sam is headlining with "Sunderland's January Signings Were Key To Survival".

I'd very much like to think that Remi Garde has printed that out, taken a selfie with his middle finger extended most proudly, and mailed both to R.Lerner.

I seen that about big sam, made me feel bit sick to the stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 12, 2016 10:17 am

I bet he's got a lovely big bonus.

That's BONUS. You sick bastards.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am

In the same newsfeed is one about Newcastle with comments from Kevin Keegan...

Keegan recognised that the club had invested in the squad but said there had not been enough emphasis on bringing in established top-level players.

"It is mismanagement from the very top," he said. "They bought players for the future but sometimes maybe you have to buy players for the present.

"It's all right having a few good young players from France but can they play in the Premier League now?

"If they can't, don't buy them or certainly don't play them. A few of them have found it very tough and the confidence goes and then even good players start to look pretty poor

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am

Trotters wrote:I've been messing about with the very right column and have put an ESPN football newsfeed under the Offical sites newsfeed (do you guys like the countdown clock and the info or should I bin it?) and noticed Big Sam is headlining with "Sunderland's January Signings Were Key To Survival".

Not just that January signings were key, but one of SAMs key players has been Khazri, the very man who it is thought Garde had in the bag and done all the leg work..........then Villa hung him out to dry. Shocking negligence.
Dazzle
Dazzle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:15 am

jimbop wrote:

Doesn't really matter. We could have taken the points Sunderland have gotten since January and still we wouldn't have survived would we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:18 am

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Doesn't really matter. We could have taken the points Sunderland have gotten since January and still we wouldn't have survived would we?

we would have survived if remi got the players in he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 am

Dazzle wrote:

Not just that January signings were key, but one of SAMs key players has been Khazri, the very man who it is thought Garde had in the bag and done all the leg work..........then Villa hung him out to dry. Shocking negligence.

Dunno so much - Sam always looked like keeping Sunderland up - Remi always looked like taking us down. I don't see that 2 or 3 Remi signings would have changed anything to be honest. I don't ever think he got a handle of things. Not his fault I blame Fox for a another truly absurd appointment.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Thu May 12, 2016 11:22 am

I don't know much about this Rui Kang group at all but I really hope it's not them. I can't see it being them to be honest with Hollis travelling to Shanghai. My guess is that the takeover will be completed by next week providing this meeting in China goes to plan.
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 11:28 am

Suits wrote:I don't know much about this Rui Kang group at all but I really hope it's not them. I can't see it being them to be honest with Hollis travelling to Shanghai. My guess is that the takeover will be completed by next week providing this meeting in China goes to plan.

Theres not a lot to suggest it is them. I agree with you I think our new owner is yet to be unmasked. That F5 key is going to get a serious bashing on Monday.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu May 12, 2016 11:33 am

Smetro I think Flabby will end up somewhere like Turkey or Greece?

What's the prediction for the weekend then? 'a critical stage of negotiations' or 'all-embracing negotiations' or 'far-reaching negotiations' or 'all-encompassing negotiations' or 'wide ranging negotiations' or 'vast negotiations' or 'huge negotiations'

There you go Mr Hollis please feel free to plagiarize one of these for your weekly update.
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 11:36 am

DelboyVilla wrote:Smetro I think Flabby will end up somewhere like Turkey or Greece?

What's the prediction for the weekend then? 'a critical stage of negotiations' or 'all-embracing negotiations' or 'far-reaching negotiations' or 'all-encompassing negotiations' or 'wide ranging negotiations' or 'vast negotiations' or 'huge negotiations'

There you go Mr Hollis please feel free to plagiarize one of these for your weekly update.

Pretty sure something will happen next week.

At the very least a new manager.

Maybe new owners

Maybe both.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 11:37 am

Suits wrote:I don't know much about this Rui Kang group at all but I really hope it's not them. I can't see it being them to be honest with Hollis travelling to Shanghai. My guess is that the takeover will be completed by next week providing this meeting in China goes to plan.

This is what I thought. Hollis has gone to get the paperwork sign and to drop the keys off.
banneruk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 am

smetro wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:Smetro I think Flabby will end up somewhere like Turkey or Greece?

Pretty sure something will happen next week.

At the very least a new manager.

Maybe new owners

Maybe both.

I think it will be both on Monday, didn't fancy a beer this weekend anyway, JOPPE

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 am

We shall either be jumping around for joy in the next week or so or we will all be crying and saying ffs we never have any luck my money is on the later lol
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:42 am

BillytheKid wrote:We shall either be jumping around for joy in the next week or so or we will all be crying and saying ffs we never have any luck my money is on the later lol

no chance its not happening this time mate, by the end of next week it will be done and dusted

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu May 12, 2016 11:47 am

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:We shall either be jumping around for joy in the next week or so or we will all be crying and saying ffs we never have any luck my money is on the later lol

no chance its not happening this time mate, by the end of next week it will be done and dusted
Be carefull what you say mate. I have it on good authority that a certain Villa forum is taking everything we say as gospel and we are all known as ITK. Comments like..If TBAR says it´s done it must be true...Etc lol! Drink AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 498107619
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:51 am

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Be carefull what you say mate. I have it on good authority that a certain Villa forum is taking everything we say as gospel and we are all known as ITK. Comments like..If TBAR says it´s done it must be true...Etc lol! Drink AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 498107619

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

lool Booked Monday off work.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Erick black must smoke crack with this comment - but we have got some outstanding footballers

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 12:21 pm

They have pretty much no money then so it can't be them. I hope it isn't
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

lol! lol! lol! I hear Julian Cleary is to be announced as our new fans relations expert affraid affraid

I do think we will be takeover soon but its how wealthy and ambitious the new owners will be that concerns me will it be just a flicker in the limelight as Lerner did for a few years then fade away into the gloom of cutbacks or real proper long term planning and structuring the club to succeed because a whole new attitude and fighting spirit needs being added to Villa and in bodymoor heath instilling this and making sure the here and now is thought of aswell as down the line player wise as we do not need another Lerner era fuck up on our hands few years from now
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 12:33 pm

I can see us being flogged to some right bodge job
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Thu May 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Guys its not the amount of money the new owners have its what infrastructure they are planning to bring in. Lerner had loads of money but his lack of football knowledge and amazing ability to compound one mistake after another got him in the mess he is in now at our clubs cost. I will accept someone (like I have a say in it) who puts together a proper plan. Leicester are a prime example and you will find now that clubs will look at what they have achieved and believe they can do the same. We need intelligent owners who will look and learn. Even the big spenders have a proper board with experience people at the top.
Justice league
Justice league

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next