The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by HarryAVFC Mon May 09, 2016 8:23 pm

They spent a lot of money on a few players in the summer and Jan. 
Football is getting bigger there and there are some mega rich guys. Let's hope we get one and not some dodgy bloke
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Well if Pearson has been selected then that must mean the owner is in place & if he's picked us then he must feel very happy with the financial backing he's been promised.

He may not be a Jose or a Pep but I'm sure he wouldn't join a club with our well-publicised problems, even with a new owner.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Mon May 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Ive just read through the last couple of pages and it appears the stakes are now higher than ever. Joppe, the early front runner with the promise of beers all round, has been seriously knocked of the top spot with Narla throwing his house into the pot! Can anyone see Narlas house or even raise the stakes higher?
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Not worried. Last time Narla was ITK it was proven to be all bullshit.

Last edited by Joppe84 on Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Ive taken some bashings on here for being sceptical that 'its happening'

However I am now confident it will be done in a matter of days ......

My baggie mate who hob nobs with one or two up there, is absolutley adamant its the guys who showed an interest in WBA last year and its 95% done. Peace (WBA chairman) was keen to talk again - but they weren't interested as they have got Villa.

I really think this is it folks.......
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 pm

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 Sexdoll-micdolls

Our new CEO ! (Apparently Fox tried to shagg it !)
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 pm

smetro wrote:

My baggie mate who hob nobs with one or two up there, is absolutley  adamant its the guys who showed an interest in WBA last year and  its 95% done. Peace (WBA chairman) was keen to talk again - but they weren't interested as they have got Villa.

Were they Chinese
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm

smetro wrote:

My baggie mate who hob nobs with one or two up there, is absolutley  adamant its the guys who showed an interest in WBA last year and  its 95% done. Peace (WBA chairman) was keen to talk again - but they weren't interested as they have got Villa.

& the name is........... Drumroll Please
1Elliot
1Elliot

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 8:54 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:

Were they Chinese

Yes - But I don't know names.

Last edited by smetro on Mon May 09, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon May 09, 2016 8:54 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:

Were they Chinese
Its was wanda wasnt it?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon May 09, 2016 8:57 pm

danclare82 wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:

Were they Chinese
Its was wanda wasnt it?
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/dalian-wanda-group-linked-with-west-brom-takeover-4084834
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 pm

danclare82 wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:

Were they Chinese
Its was wanda wasnt it?

I don't know.

My own personal opinion (just to make that perfectly clear] - is that it isn't them.  What I do believe is that things will move pretty swiftly after the season ends. Again IMO - new managers and owners will be in place shortly after the arsenal game. They will effectively run the club from this date  whilst the legals are complete. A bit like Lerner did when he brought the club.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Mon May 09, 2016 9:01 pm

"Success depends on your insights, understanding and knowledge of your market. Not necessarily on your networks and relationships" – Wang Jianlin

If it's him & he sticks to the above we're back on track AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 1420239857 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 1662365926 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 1815562058
1Elliot
1Elliot

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 9:03 pm

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Mon May 09, 2016 9:04 pm

smetro wrote:

via GIPHY

“You have to make a choice; sometimes, profits need to be sacrificed in order to build reputation.” --- Wang Jianlin

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3769219917
1Elliot
1Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 pm

1Elliot wrote:
smetro wrote:

via GIPHY

“You have to make a choice; sometimes, profits need to be sacrificed in order to build reputation.” --- Wang Jianlin

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3769219917

"Get busy living or get busy dying" - The Shawshank redemption (nothing to do with the takeover - just a good quote!)
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 pm

It would be easy to look at the press speculation and presume we're going to be bought by Chinese owners, then put two and two together and further presume that it's the same Chinese group who were looking at Albion last summer.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 pm

"'I entered into an exclusivity arrangement in good faith after agreeing terms for the sale but it is now clear to me that this potential purchaser is unable to fulfil the terms of that agreement at this time.' - Jeremy Peace

People quick to forget that Peace pulled the plug on chinese interest in west brom when he realised they were full of shit!!!

Millions has been spent on players recently IN CHINA. Just need to emphasise that bit again.....IN CHINA!!!!!!!!

How much money have chinese owners of european teams spent on players?...they buy clubs as a way of opening further doors and investment opportunities, not to throw away millions of chinese hard-earned!!!
Can you honestly see Dalian Wanda spending millions and millions and millions on Aston Villa?

I think other than some crazy middle eastern oil barron buying us....or maybe the Qatari royal family, we can forget any ideas of a mega bucks sugar daddy....especially as Leicester have now proved that it doesn't take £300m+ to compete!!

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Mon May 09, 2016 9:36 pm

Wanda would be great but I can't see it. 

The pharmacy group who only make 35 million will be more our luck
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 19 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm

I don't think Dalian Wanda would spend like Man City or Chelsea, but I do think they'd spend competitively relative to our position in the league(s). It wouldn't have been Dalian Wanda trying to buy Albion last summer, given what Peace is quoted as saying when the deal fell through.

I actually half think these links to China and the US, could turn out to be a red herring and we'll get bought by someone from somewhere different, maybe even someone from the middle east (but not necessarily mega oil money).

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 09, 2016 9:51 pm

If the buyer is Chinese then I guess we are probably conducting business during the customers normal business hours, China are 7 hours in front of UK time, so any announcement will probably break while we are sleeping whether today or next whenever it may be.

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Hollis said the takeover talks are with someone who will take us to the highest honours in Europe didn't he? So would he say this knowing too full well the new owners are not minted with bullion bars shittin out there backsides for breakfast and bath in oil 10 times a day surely Hollis would not risk his reputation claiming they are big boys and players with real financial clout and ambition then end up floggin us to some druggie company slippin prozak in our half time balti pies to get us to spend more at the club affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Still no news then in the media.
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Mon May 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Harry be patient, the season ends on Sunday, expect to hear news shortly after that ......keep the faith
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next