The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 3:08 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
Trotters wrote:I think we'll get the name of the new owners and we'll all be like "who???" and then there'll be four pages of links in Chinese.

Half will say that even if he's a laundromat owner, he's better than Lerner, Harry will be back in group therapy and Joppe will refuse to buy beers as being taken over by someone we've never heard of doesn't count.

Had anyone heard of Randy Lerner prior to him darkening our door?

lol! lol! Good points there mate i had never banker before he bought us so it does go to show if we don't know of there name BLOODY START PANICKING THEY AM SHIT AS LERNER Very Happy

Some are saying this Rui Kang Group investors will make our club Man City Chelsea level so there clearly is something about who owns this Rui Kang and there financial clout

By the looks of it they don't have any clout
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Suits Thu May 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Trotters wrote:I think someone like Comoli would give you some kind of longer term stability and a footballing philosophy. That quote above that Joe posted tells me in a couple of sentences that he has a depth of understanding far greater than anyone at our club - not difficult between General Bullshit, Dickhead Lerner and Hollis.

I imagine that he'd have a far more current grasp of the game and significantly wider contacts than Sir Brian.

It seems to me that he plays at the high rollers table and the last person we had that did that was MoN. And no one wants to see a repeat of some of the shit he brought in on massive wages. But, for the dross MoN bought, you have players like Young and Milner to balance it out. Kinda.

If big hitters come in then I wouldn't mind someone like Comoli. Probably the closest we'll get to replacing Steve Stride. And it ain't my money so as long as the new owners don't hit the brakes for 5 years after getting burned once then who cares if Comoli comes in and gets the odd one or two wrong?

Spot on.
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 3:09 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
Trotters wrote:I think we'll get the name of the new owners and we'll all be like "who???" and then there'll be four pages of links in Chinese.

Half will say that even if he's a laundromat owner, he's better than Lerner, Harry will be back in group therapy and Joppe will refuse to buy beers as being taken over by someone we've never heard of doesn't count.

lol! lol! Good points there mate i had never banker before he bought us so it does go to show if we don't know of there name BLOODY START PANICKING THEY AM SHIT AS LERNER Very Happy

Some are saying this Rui Kang Group investors will make our club Man City Chelsea level so there clearly is something about who owns this Rui Kang and there financial clout

Where have you seen that mate?
banneruk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 3:25 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Justice league wrote:Guys its not the amount of money the new owners have its what infrastructure they are planning to bring in. Lerner had loads of money but his lack of football knowledge and amazing ability to compound one mistake after another got him in the mess he is in now at our clubs cost. I will accept someone (like I have a say in it) who puts together a proper plan. Leicester are a prime example and you will find now that clubs will look at what they have achieved and believe they can do the same. We need intelligent owners who will look and learn. Even the big spenders have a proper board with experience people at the top.

I agree...but people quick to lose sight sometimes that Leicester owners have spent the none too insignificant amount of around £100m since coming in. We are going to need serious financial investment aswell as a pucka structure!

Bournmouth and Watford also coming from the Championship have spent close to £100million the past few years also this season Watford and Bournmouth net spend was nearly £40million which is amazing for there size clubs but also in the Championship £25/35million was spent to get them both promoted by there owners so lets not underestimate the amount of money we will need from new owners i agree mate
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

By the looks of it they don't have any clout

Looking around all night for Rui Kang website info i couldn't find anything saying they are mega rich at all but some claiming out there and even journo's this is a massive deal for the club and putting us up there with City and Chelsea now they know something we don't thats for sure bounce
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Barton82 Thu May 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Any movement on the betting markets for our manager, really hope it isnt RDM
Barton82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 pm

People who are saying that Rui Kang have access to Man City like funds are misinterpreting the 'government owned' line in last nights article, it doesn't mean that they have access to the government's money, or that they will be heavily backed by the government. Besides as far as I can see they're not even state owned.

If it is Rui Kang buying us, then mostly likely there will be several others like them as part of a consortium, who have had to pool together to find the resources to make the purchase.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Rui Kang is in Hong Kong. So what's Hollis doing in Shanghai (miles and miles away)??????
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 12, 2016 3:43 pm

banneruk wrote:Rui Kang is in Hong Kong. So what's Hollis doing in Shanghai (miles and miles away)??????

I didn't wanna say anything....been fun watching people getting 'het-up' about stuff!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu May 12, 2016 3:45 pm

banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
banneruk wrote:Rui Kang is in Hong Kong. So what's Hollis doing in Shanghai (miles and miles away)??????

I didn't wanna say anything....been fun watching people getting 'het-up' about stuff!!

Well hes been spotted in Edgbaston today - so our new owners must have great jet !
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Shanghai is by all accounts home to the 5th highest most billionaires in the world
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 12, 2016 3:55 pm

smetro wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:

Well hes been spotted in Edgbaston today  - so our new owners must have great jet !

Hollis?...don't think so...unless it was a day trip to shanghai Laughing
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Another day another takeover not happened I assume? Think I'm just starting on all my beers alone.

Last edited by Joppe84 on Thu May 12, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 3:58 pm

We don't know if Hollis actually went to Shanghai, essentially it's just a rumour. Besides from going by what others have written elsewhere, Rui Kang do have links to Shanghai via 'Megafit' (some kind of gym chain, I think).
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 4:08 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:We don't know if Hollis actually went to Shanghai, essentially it's just a rumour. Besides from going by what others have written elsewhere, Rui Kang do have links to Shanghai via 'Megafit' (some kind of gym chain, I think).

notice the club shop is being refurbed on Saturday. I wonder if that will provide a clue to our new owners - ie will all the tops be 'Megafit' ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Thu May 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Yes, but we knew him as his alter ego "Horney Student".
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 pm

China Wah Yan who seemingly bought loads of shares in Rui Kang yesterday also own a chain of sports and healthcare clubhouses called 'Megafit' so that's the link.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:China Wah Yan who seemingly bought loads of shares in Rui Kang yesterday also own a chain of sports and healthcare clubhouses called 'Megafit' so that's the link.

not looking good for Gabby then
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu May 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Ok chaps, lets all calm down the take over will happen when it happens. I personally am taking a chill pill, listening to Barry McFadden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Whilst all the action takes place on Monday I will be in California chilling and waiting being laid back, so in the words of Bob Marley don't worry about a thing everything going to be all right. VTID UTV Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Drink Drink Beer Beer AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 498107619 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 498107619 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu May 12, 2016 4:37 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:China Wah Yan who seemingly bought loads of shares in Rui Kang yesterday also own a chain of sports and healthcare clubhouses called 'Megafit' so that's the link.

They don't have enough capital to see us "competing for the highest European honours"...
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Well Hollis said...

'There has been no shortage of parties who would like to own Aston Villa but our negotiations are now with those parties that we believe will have the passion and ambition to return the club to winning the highest honours in European football.'

Doesn't really say anything about finances, just 'passion and ambition'. But I don't think these guys even have the money to buy us, never mind anything else.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 5:11 pm

This is what Alan Nixon (journalist) has said.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 CiRKfSbWgAEdZk2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiRKfSbWgAEdZk2.jpg

But if it is to be government backed, I've no idea why they'd use Rui Kang, as a front.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu May 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Chinese owners and Pearson as manager is my non ITK bet for this saga. Just got a feeling AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 50815218 Suspect Popcorn Beer
Lets not under estimate any Chinese potential owners at all. They all work within a strict code of honour and demand results and respect. It is ingrained in Chinese culture.
This will be the first English club to be owned by Chinese and you can bet your arse that failure is and will never be an option.
Good times ahead for us. Get ready because it is going to be one hell of a ride up to the top again.
Heavily marketed in China and millions will flood into the club, infact 100´s of millions. The Chinese people are mad on English football and with the history that we have they will be honoured to support us. Seriously, we are going to be on one hell of a lot of peoples¨ Fuck me , look at Villa now¨ list.

Last edited by NARLA24 on Thu May 12, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Thu May 12, 2016 5:37 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:This is what Alan Nixon (journalist) has said.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 CiRKfSbWgAEdZk2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiRKfSbWgAEdZk2.jpg

But if it is to be government backed, I've no idea why they'd use Rui Kang, as a front.

It's not a front to hide behind.  It's a front to allow funds to be added and utilised without internal bureaucracy. From what I've read Rui Kang is a Chinese owned holdings company that has subsidiaries in pharmaceuticals.  It works on behalf of the Chinese government to handle these holdings that occur overseas.  The weird thing about the Chinese government is that they own companies.  These companies are the Chinese government and as such have to have authorisation on any amount of money that is being sent out of the country over x amount.  However if the company holds profits elsewhere then these profits can be used without authorisation.  Rui Kang is a company operating from Bermuda.  The profits we see from their holdings are purely profits they make public from dealings and holdings outside of China.  They do not represent the complete wealth or backing behind a company in any shape or form as these are internal to Chinese State owned accounts.  That is my understanding of the situation. If this is the case with this company and Rui Kang is the Chinese government then this is completely unfounded and actually quite a scary bank roll.  Plus add to that all the new Chinese fans that we will get when the state officially sanctions us...That is a lot of Gwealish shirts that could be sold.

Edit: This link shows the fact it is a joint venture with the Chinese State [http://www.ruikang.com.hk/index.php]
This link shows they operate as a holding company for various ventures both inside and outside of China with pharma subsidiaries [http://www.ruikang.com.hk/default.php?cmd=aboutus]
rosco77
rosco77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next