The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 10:38 am

4BetLite wrote:This is a serious idea, I'm up for it, anyone else wanna team up and tail Hollis for 48 hours, should be easy in theory Fishing
Just heard a rumour that 4BetLite works for MI6 and has also got connections with the CIA. You heard it here first!!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 am

NARLA24 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:This is a serious idea, I'm up for it, anyone else wanna team up and tail Hollis for 48 hours, should be easy in theory Fishing
Just heard a rumour that 4BetLite works for MI6 and has also got connections with the CIA. You heard it here first!!!!

I think I already posted this didn't I ?? bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

What does Hollis looklike? what does he drive? his location at 1.00pm today?

We will be using the ABC method Jimbop, I'm C, Jimbop is B, we need an A.............

We need disguises, I'll be wearing a white suit and wearing a fez, codename - fatman.............
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 10:46 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

Woops, missed it fella. Apologies
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 am

4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

We will be using the ABC method Jimbop, I'm C, Jimbop is B, we need an A.............

We need disguises, I'll be wearing a white suit and wearing a fez, codename - fatman.............

weve got the A, an A Hole owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 am

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue May 10, 2016 10:50 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

lol!

Is your avatar an actual picture of you Jimbop, cos that's perfect!
Shhhhhhhhhhh there's a cat on my lawn, I need to maintain radio silence for a bit.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

Well if Jimbop calls himself Scoop i don't mind being bloke C.... I'd like to be called "Innit"

Then if we all get caught and they ask who we are etc we can just say ...."Fatman" "Scoop" "Innit" ......And leg it quick!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

I can get dressed as a tramp and sit outside VP all day drinking strong beer from a paper bag whilst letting you know his movements via Whatsapp
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

The Utterer wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

Well if Jimbop calls himself Scoop i don't mind being bloke C.... I'd like to be called "Innit"

Then if we all get caught and they ask who we are etc we can just say ...."Fatman"  "Scoop"   "Innit" ......And leg it quick!

love it

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 am

The Utterer wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

Then if we all get caught and they ask who we are etc we can just say ...."Fatman"  "Scoop"   "Innit" ......And leg it quick!
Liking that idea lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 10:53 am

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

I can get dressed as a tramp and sit outside VP all day drinking strong beer from a paper bag whilst letting you know his movements via Whatsapp

theres enough redundancys happening, don't take nigel kennedys job from him Narl.

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

theres enough redundancys happening, don't take nigel kennedys job from him Narl.
Never thought about poor old Nigel Drumroll Please
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue May 10, 2016 10:57 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

lol!

Poor Nige K, wasn't he on the telly not so long back saying he'd be really upset if Gabby wasn't played as it was his favourite player? 🤦 ...Doh! Laughing
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue May 10, 2016 10:57 am

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

We need intel!

This is frickin serious mate, we ain't on holiday.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 11:00 am

Haven't you learned from McNulty. Front & follow is the name of the game

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue May 10, 2016 11:30 am

deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Tue May 10, 2016 11:34 am

avfcjoe

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue May 10, 2016 11:40 am

Always thought he looked like the type who enjoyed wearing stocking and suspenders in his spare time????? I bet the General loves watching Randy perform?

I just wish they would both time warp off soon!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am

It's his phone you want. Although if it's club supplied, the screen will be cracked, the battery will be mostly dead and it'll only be good for tweeting pics of cars.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 10, 2016 11:49 am

Got a bit of the way through reading that when my iPad died. Address in the USA is a building owned and occupied by Pinnacle. $5bn in assets.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 10, 2016 11:51 am

Trotters wrote:

Got a bit of the way through reading that when my iPad died. Address in the USA is a building owned and occupied by Pinnacle. $5bn in assets.
Nah...Only 5 Billion...On ya bike son
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue May 10, 2016 11:53 am

avfc 1874 is listed on companies house and David Freeman is the officer/director?

This may have legs?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Tue May 10, 2016 11:55 am

you lot are mad as hatters.....but while your out on surveillance following Hollis see if you can source some cheap beer to help poor Jope out oh and an empty warehouse to hold our own takeover/rave
andrew24561
andrew24561

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 10, 2016 12:04 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:avfc 1874 is listed on companies house and David Freeman is the officer/director?

This may have legs?

This MIGHT be the US bidder, it may have been an early, rejected bidder. Who knows?

Maybe someone with a full screen device (and a knowledge of company shit) can read into it some more.

Last edited by Trotters on Tue May 10, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next