The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid Wed May 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:I agree Harry looking at what the Chinese owners did for Leicester with an Italian manager i read recently the Chinese consortium in for us wanted to emulate Leicester's success so maybe i am just putting 2+2=5 together here but?

Leicester's owners aren't Chinese

Chinese, Japanese, goodness gracious, what are these?  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 1815562058

hahaha exactly cmon give me some credit i got the continent correct (i think Very Happy
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Suits wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Suits wrote:Hi guys, haven't posted on here in a very long time but just thought I'd pass on a little bit of info. Hollis flew to Shanghai this afternoon on flight BA169 from Heathrow. Flew with two other people. I don't know if it's anything takeover related but I guess it's possible.
Thanks for the info Suits, I won't ask for names but I reckon you already know.

Honestly don't know any names. The only thing I've found out after doing a bit of research this afternoon is that Wanda Group moved their headquarters from Beijing to Shanghai last year
Find out if Ellison is spending any time in Shanghai, could be a smoke screen, you never know
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm

It has to be takeover related. I can't see us holding off on signing a manager yet doing sponsorship deals, so that's off the table.

The question for me is, is he going to get the deal signed or is he going to try and save the deal?

He wouldn't be going as an introduction. He's admitted were further down the track than that. Negotiations over price would be done via lawyers or phone/video conference once the grounds and facilities have been viewed and the books checked. Especially if two or three parties are involved - Hollis can't be fucking off to China and then the USA (or wherever) every time someone ups their bid by a few dollars.

We could well be down to the nitty gritty here as I can't see Hollis fucking about on a long haul flight for something that can be done over a phone call.

Signed, sealed and delivered or going to apologise for Lerner being a prick?
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Wed May 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Suits wrote:Hi guys, haven't posted on here in a very long time but just thought I'd pass on a little bit of info. Hollis flew to Shanghai this afternoon on flight BA169 from Heathrow. Flew with two other people. I don't know if it's anything takeover related but I guess it's possible.

I work for BA at Heathrow and although I'm home from work now I'm gonna have to call someone at work to try and get hold of the passenger list for the 169 flight, will let you know if I succeed.
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Bravo!
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Evergrande people, Evergrande....
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Someone find out if Larry is in China. NARLA just pointed out to me that he could probably afford a flight anywhere in the world. I'd just assumed that, being American, he doesn't know where China is. Very Happy
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 11, 2016 4:54 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:I agree Harry looking at what the Chinese owners did for Leicester with an Italian manager i read recently the Chinese consortium in for us wanted to emulate Leicester's success so maybe i am just putting 2+2=5 together here but?

Chinese, Japanese, goodness gracious, what are these?  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 1815562058

hahaha exactly cmon give me some credit i got the continent correct (i think Very Happy

They aren't far away. Only 2 or 3 countries between Thailand and China:lol!:

Last edited by Villa_Dan on Wed May 11, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put Japan instead of China. And it wasn't meant as a joke. Poor form.)
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed May 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Leafs1201 wrote:

I work for BA at Heathrow and although I'm home from work now  I'm gonna have to call someone at work to try and get hold of the passenger list for the 169 flight, will let you know if I succeed.

Will be interesting to know who he went with although it's probably club officials/lawyers.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Trotters wrote:Someone find out if Larry is in China. NARLA just pointed out to me that he could probably afford a flight anywhere in the world. I'd just assumed that, being American, he doesn't know where China is. Very Happy

The fucker has his own pilots license and OWNS 2 military jets. 

Fairly sure if Ellison wants to be somewhere he can get there.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed May 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Seems this guy has said a few things on the matter via his twitter, that has got a few people talking given his involvement with Chinese business.

http://www.blackbridgecrossborders.com/about-bcb/team/alexander-jarvis/
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Trotters wrote:It has to be takeover related. I can't see us holding off on signing a manager yet doing sponsorship deals, so that's off the table.

The question for me is, is he going to get the deal signed or is he going to try and save the deal?

He wouldn't be going as an introduction. He's admitted were further down the track than that. Negotiations over price would be done via lawyers or phone/video conference once the grounds and facilities have been viewed and the books checked. Especially if two or three parties are involved - Hollis can't be fucking off to China and then the USA (or wherever) every time someone ups their bid by a few dollars.

We could well be down to the nitty gritty here as I can't see Hollis fucking about on a long haul flight for something that can be done over a phone call.

Signed, sealed and delivered or going to apologise for Lerner being a prick?

I'd guess he's gone to tie up the deal? Because when you think about it Moxley claims the Chinese folks were at the club all of last week and was at the game too. One would hope the formalities have been settled and this last trip is just to dance the last tango Very Happy .
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 5:00 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Seems this guy has said a few things on the matter via his twitter, that has got a few people talking given his involvement with Chinese business.

What's he been saying?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed May 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Trotters wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:Seems this guy has said a few things on the matter via his twitter, that has got a few people talking given his involvement with Chinese business.

What's he been saying?

@ajarvis8 Can't wait to find out what terms are on the small print on the Aston Villa deal. Doubt it will come off.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Also tweeted

"It will be Interesting to see what Chinese PE firm/s execute on deal & FA who advised such a deal."

with 'PE firm' meaning Private Equity firm.

Last edited by deadbuzzardalive on Wed May 11, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 5:10 pm

So he's close enough to the deal to see the terms, yet talks about it? And doubts it'll come off?

Not sure what to think of this bloke, buying chips for our dinner then pissing all over them.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 11, 2016 5:10 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:So.. have this takeover with a 10000 ITK's happened yet?
No, but we are in position. Dressed as a weeping willow outside BMH, weeping just incase it all goes tits up. The other super sleuths are disguised as an exercise bike and a sauna after managing to gain access to BMH as pest control experts trying to get rid of cockroaches. Unfortunatley it would seem that some of them will still be playing for us on Sunday as the Fuck off you Cockroach spray does not take proper effect until Monday. 4BetLife has just had Lescotts scrotum rubbed up and down his chin, he is disguised as the exercise bike, poor fucker.
The rest is ongoing.

Fuksake, I thought that was the cleaning lady.............I thought I smelt cabbage.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

They aren't far away. Only 2 or 3 countries between Thailand and Japan  lol!

Dancing Banana Beer Oh its getting exciting now manager betting being suspended Hollis off on a flight to China yeeeeah things certainly hotting up time for beer Drink
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Betting on a new manager has been suspended??
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Binocu12

BASTARDS!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 11, 2016 5:21 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 11, 2016 5:25 pm

He came to computers late, in university I believe, and saw their potential. It wasn't a love-affair from his youth like Gates. 

He saw an opening, and grabbed it, built a database for the CIA, almost went bust, then turned Oracle's ODBMS into the 2nd best on the planet closely behind SQL. And those 2 outstrip AWS by miles. 

Ellison the businessman to Lerner the businessman is the same comparison as the SAS to me on my work paint-balling day out
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed May 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Trotters wrote:Betting on a new manager has been suspended??
On the same day di matteo went fav?!
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Exciting times but i have to go and get the Mrs from work. Needless to say i expect the bloody deal done by the time i get back home!!!!!!! Drink Drink Beer And Joppe to get the bloody beer in.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next