The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jordan Amavi

+63
Boldfinger
4BetLite
jeffvilla
FoxyAV
DaveAV1
WendyOz
Terry Derry
Villa_Dan
Thinman
Lazarus
Dazzle
Cha Ching
andrew24561
mefromhere
avfc forever
KMitch
avfcjay
smetro
The Utterer
De Kuip
danclare82
féliré
VillaBill
Deano69
DN1982
avfc85
VTID85
Villa Ranger
CoE82
Villa jimmy
gaffer85
banneruk
Dansvilla75
rosco77
James_Curtis
Jamie Gray
ejs1111
Malandro
NARLA24
Wigteke
GadgetMan
ember
kimbo
Rawlie
Leafs1201
Born Under The Holte End
Jimmy Villian
HarryAVFC
DomAVFC
Andyh
fastbackace
Dgrizzle7
ViewFromT2
Mazrim
South London Villan
tbarrules
1Elliot
gdav
Randy
omariqy
Aesorian
mark_draper
villabromsgrove
67 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Amavi

Post by South London Villan Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 pm

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/nice-un-nouveau-pretendant-pour-amavi_155828

For the illeducated who can't speak French, (grade b gcse I wil have you know), this report basically says we have had a bid accepted but the player is not thrilled at the destination
South London Villan
South London Villan

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by omariqy Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Lets hope it comes off because he is a cracking player.
omariqy

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Of course, the "not being thrilled bit" seems to be some media twat's caveat because he isn't going to Arsenal or something.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 pm

A quick check of the French websites, they report that Lyonais will only offer €5 mill, about £3.5mill. Villa have offered €7mill, about £5mill which has been accepted by the club but the player would prefer to go to Lyonais and play, yes you have guessed it, Champions League football
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm

South London Villan wrote:http://www.footmercato.net/breves/nice-un-nouveau-pretendant-pour-amavi_155828

For the illeducated who can't speak French, (grade b gcse I wil have you know), this report basically says we have had a bid accepted but the player is not thrilled at the destination

I read another report where the context of the quote was explained as "I'm happy at Nice and Im under contract here etc etc"
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 pm

South London Villan wrote:A quick check of the French websites, they report that Lyonais will only offer €5 mill, about £3.5mill. Villa have offered €7mill, about £5mill which has been accepted by the club but the player would prefer to go to Lyonais and play, yes you have guessed it, Champions League football

Yeah this has been reported for a couple of days....in fact I think other sites have suggested he would rather stay with Nice and wait for Lyon.

But there is believable chat that he was here yesterday...some even say completed a medical.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
South London Villan wrote:A quick check of the French websites, they report that Lyonais will only offer €5 mill, about £3.5mill. Villa have offered €7mill, about £5mill which has been accepted by the club but the player would prefer to go to Lyonais and play, yes you have guessed it, Champions League football

Yeah this has been reported for a couple of days....in fact I think other sites have suggested he would rather stay with Nice and wait for Lyon.

But there is believable chat that he was here yesterday...some even say completed a medical.

Thats just leaves personaly terms?
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:

Thats just leaves personaly terms?

Well yes in theory.....seems a bit surreal though!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:05 pm

If we could get this lad and Townsend, with Richards, then I'd be ok with Huddlestone coming in too.

If we could keep Tekkers I'd even be happy if RL was still our owner come September 1st
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:If we could get this lad and Townsend, with Richards, then I'd be ok with Huddlestone coming in too.

If we could keep Tekkers I'd even be happy if RL was still our owner come September 1st

honestly I dont see what everyone likes about huddlestone? Someone wanna fill me in?

Why buy him when we have sanchez?
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:39 pm

fastbackace wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:If we could get this lad and Townsend, with Richards, then I'd be ok with Huddlestone coming in too.

honestly I dont see what everyone likes about huddlestone? Someone wanna fill me in?

I have an allergy to Huddlestone. I come out in a rash if I get near lazy, lumbering, unfit, mentally weak soft as sh*t midfielders, who can sometimes strike a near stationary ball and pass a bit.

It would be true to say he's not my favourite player.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyh Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Careful, you'll be told you don't know what you're talking about, or you're daft etc, etc.
I gave up trying to make my point yesterday, because I obviously can't have a opinion (similar to yours).

Last edited by Andyh on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Andyh
Andyh

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Andyh wrote:Careful, you'll be told you don't know what you're talking about, or you're daft etc, etc.
I gave up trying to make my point yesterday, because I obviously can't have a opinion (similar to yours).
I've just checked back to yesterday and your view wasn't that popular at the time Very Happy .

I share your opinion whole heartedly and hope he doesn't come to Villa.

Fortunately forums are about differing opinions, and that's fine by me. If it's you and me against Huddlestone then we'll make a bit of a noise if he does look like coming. Scarf Waving
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Andyh wrote:Careful, you'll be told you don't know what you're talking about, or you're daft etc, etc.

to me or someone else?
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:15 pm

fastbackace wrote:

to me or someone else?
I think Andyh is agreeing with you fbk. That makes three of us.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Make that four. I also don't want Huddlestone at Villa. He's an absolute train wreck of a player if you ask me. Gets sent off more often than he takes a good shot at goal these days I reckon.
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm

fastbackace wrote:

I don't want Huddlestone. I've said that. My point was that if he was one of those 4 players then I'd accept it as it's be a great start to the transfer window regardless.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 am

Huddlestone doesn't excite me all that much. I'd say he's decent to come off the bench if Sanchez or Westwood aren't pulling up trees. I can't see any lads in the school playground demanding first dibs on pretending to be Huddlestone.
Trotters
Trotters

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:51 am

Luckily Huddlestone is injured now and will probs stay ant hull 

He's isn't very good though and it's concerning that maybe TS wanted him. A very slow lazy player. We need energy
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:55 am

I don't think we should be casting judgement on the manager for a player that we've only speculated he's approached. Especially when all manner of silly-bugger mind games get played at these times of the year.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Villian Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:38 am

I would prefer we sign Frank Spencer than sign. Huddlestone, he is about as a useful as a one legged man in a kicking contest. We have had too many years of buying players just to pad our squad out, the fact is that other teams in the premier league are identifying quality first teamer's who can come in and move them up a level (Swansea have done this effectively in recent years). Huddlestone will never be anything more than a premier league also ran, who lacks heart!. I am hoping that every player that we bring in this summer can be somebody who will slot in as a first teamer as an improvement on what we already have.
Jimmy Villian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:10 am

I haven't seen one tangible scrap of evidence to suggest Sherwood is even remotely interested in Huddlestone. I thnk he's getting a disproportionate amount of discussion.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Jordan Amavi - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Under The Holte End Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:53 am

It all seems to have gone quiet regarding Jordan Amavi who I would like to see him arrive at Villa Park.

While people are talking about Huddlestone on this thread.....It's a big no from me.

The guy is unable to dominate a game and spends more time watching it go on around him.
Born Under The Holte End
Born Under The Holte End

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 pm

I suspect this French lad will have ideas above his station and dismiss Villa as relegation-fodder (probably a fair enough attitude really).

Let's face it, if he is as promising as has been made out then his agent would be doing a poor job setting up with an interview with this club. Unless there's something big going on.

He exact same can be levelled at Richards. I'm baffled as to why he came here. Clearly it wasn't the money as he was offered more elsewhere. So it's either family related, he was really impressed with our facilities or manager or....
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Born Under The Holte End wrote:
While people are talking about Huddlestone on this thread.....It's a big no from me.

I need to get my glasses. I thought you wrote "White people talking about Huddlestone....". Was preparing for an almighty shit fight. :) :) :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next