The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jordan Ayew to face FA action

+2
Thinman
andrew24561
6 posters

Go down

Jordan Ayew to face FA action Empty Jordan Ayew to face FA action

Post by andrew24561 Mon May 02, 2016 3:17 pm

So our season lurches on to new lows with Jordan Ayew set to be investigated by the FA for aledgedly climbing over an advertising hoarding to confront abusive Watford fans. If only the rest of the team would show as much 'fight'. But which is the worst, confronting abusive fans or and not for the first time, elbowing a fellow professional with intent to hurt ? bet Fellani gets away with it.
andrew24561
andrew24561

Jordan Ayew to face FA action 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Jordan Ayew to face FA action Empty Re: Jordan Ayew to face FA action

Post by Thinman Mon May 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Didn't see the incident. Anybody know if he was racially taunted?
Thinman
Thinman

Jordan Ayew to face FA action 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 pm

I really couldn't care less. Shame he didn't knock one of them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Him and Gana climbed over the boards. I'm guessing Gana went to get him back?

Doesn't matter as it'll just mean he won't be able to play for his new team next season
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Jordan Ayew to face FA action 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 pm

This is the problem I have with Ayew. He's a volatile twat who is regularly going to be serving suspensions. Not that it matters now this season and he's likely to be SEP next year.

However, I think it's fair to say he elbowed us out of our last shred of hope of pulling off a great escape. He was our only threat at the time and took himself out of the mix, leaving us with nothing. Frankly, he should hang around for another year to pay us back for the two, possibly three, needless bans. But he won't.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 pm

ember wrote:This is the problem I have with Ayew. He's a volatile twat who is regularly going to be serving suspensions. Not that it matters now this season and he's likely to be SEP next year.

However, I think it's fair to say he elbowed us out of our last shred of hope of pulling off a great escape. He was our only threat at the time and took himself out of the mix, leaving us with nothing. Frankly, he should hang around for another year to pay us back for the two, possibly three, needless bans. But he won't.

You are right, he won't be here next season.

As I said on another thread, I won't be sorry to see the back of all of them, except for some of the youngsters.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Tue May 03, 2016 10:24 am

I like Ayew, and I believe he will be one hell of an asset to someone in the premier league if he does indeed leave, I hope he doesn't. His 2nd premiership season, I think, will be superb. If we don't reap what we've sown then someone else sure will.
Sometimes I really don't understand what some Villa fans are wanting, it's perplexing. They moan if a player is crap, they moan if a player shows skill and commitment with the occasional mishap in his first year. It seems some are only wanting the mother Teresa type of player, and they are few and far between. Be careful what you wish, don't throw the babies out with the bath water.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue May 03, 2016 11:32 am

Ayew is absolutely key to our next few seasons, along with Veretout, Gueye and Okore (plus Amavi). People (mostly the press!) banged on about our spine of Vlaar, Delph and Benteke leaving but I really do think (and keep banging on about this, sorry) we have that spine in Okore, Gueye and Ayew, and we need to do our best to keep them in the Championship and try to hit the Premier League running next season. We can't sell our best players whenever someone comes in for them, at some point there has to be a line drawn and we have to start rebuilding. If we have new owners coming and a decent manager, now is as good a time as any. Notwithstanding Okore being promoted from the first team to the U21s, each of them has shown the fight missing from players like Lescott, Richards, Gabby and so on. Sure, none is the finished item but we lose them and we have to start again. I have no doubt at all that in a decent team, Ayew and Gueye are going to shine. The problem is, they won't go into a decent PL team, we'll see lower half or promoted teams in for them, and this is a point that needs to be made very clear to them. We pay them proper wages for another year and they'll be superb for us. There was a rumour that West Ham might go for Ayew but considering Benteke's season at Liverpool, why would they go for Ayew? Ok, they'd need to offload Carroll, and would they get decent money or want to replace him with Ayew? Probably not. Benteke though, would cut the mustard. I hope Ayew stays. We need a manager in as soon as possible to try to persuade him and the other good players to stay, or we're even more fucked. In recent years when Newcastle and West Ham came back into the PL first time after relegation they've done so by keeping the majority of their players.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Jordan Ayew to face FA action 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down