The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs]

+15
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
Jamie Gray
VillaBill
mark_draper
FoxyAV
Dgrizzle7
bruka
kimbo
Villa_Dan
Trotters
The Utterer
ViewFromT2
gdav
smetro
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 Empty Re: Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs]

Post by Mazrim Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:29 am

Doubt he'd go to Swansea over us, with Sherwood being manager, but we'll see. The Swansea link sounds made up to me.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 Empty Re: Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs]

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 am

Is this the same Swansea that people cream themselves over on Twitter with regards to their buying policy? Surely not as Townsend is 'shit and no better than we have'.....he'll be good again if linked to either Saints or Swansea
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Andyh wrote:How much would Phillips (QPR) in comparison to Townsend.
I'd much rather we went for him.

As above , Phillips looks a better option to me too !
VillaBill
VillaBill

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Under The Holte End Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 pm

I don't wish to sound snobby but in terms of stature - we have gone backwards so far in the last 4 years that the likes of Swansea, Stoke, Southampton etc have not only caught up with the wonderful football institution that is  Aston Villa Football Club - they have actually passed us by.

Stand still in the Premier League and you will pay a heavy price as we have proved by lack of investment in good quality players.

Regardless of the good things Randy has done at the club, he should hang his head in shame for turning his back on us when we needed money and leadership from the helm.

Back on topic!

Townsend....?

He's worth a punt but not at £12 Million.... but that's Daniel Levy for you.
Born Under The Holte End
Born Under The Holte End

Linked Player:Andros Townsend [Spurs] - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Gray Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Phillips is not better than Townsend. Just my opinion I hasten to add, but I don't even think their remotely comparible.
Jamie Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:Phillips is not better than Townsend. Just my opinion I hasten to add, but I don't even think their remotely comparible.

Fully agree with this. No way is Phillips better than Townsend!! Imo.

Can't believe the two are being compared to be honest.

Should he sign an don the villa badge I'll judge then, we've got players in our squad who have been shit under lambert but Ts is getting something out of them. Townsend is already playing decent an if Ts can extract more I can see him being a huge asset.

We've fallen soooooo far from the rest of the leagueits a joke, bringing in these sort of players are exactly what we need to climb back up the table. Until then, players better Townsend will gives us the two fingers or come for a bumper wage
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3