The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull]

+4
Morpheus
gdav
avfc85
smetro
8 posters

Go down

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] Empty Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull]

Post by smetro Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Would take him at the right price is my opinion. Wouldn't be paying £6m for him....
smetro
smetro

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] Empty Re: Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm

I'd want TS sacked if he bought spurs rejects. Especially dogshit ones from relegated sides

Back to top Go down

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] Empty Re: Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull]

Post by avfc85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'd want TS sacked if he bought spurs rejects. Especially dogshit ones from relegated sides

I like it, you don't mince your words - I don't really want Huddlestone either but if we do sign him, I'm not going to want TS's head over it lol.
avfc85
avfc85

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 am

This to me points to new owners. With Huddlestone & N'zogbia on the playing staff the catering bill will go through the roof & could only be funded by a billionaire.
 Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 498107619
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

Just a massive no on Huddlestone. If we're going to sign anyone from Hull then Diame would be my choice if his knee injury has cleared up. Has physicality and scores goals from midfield. Another Taylor if you like.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:03 am

Season before last Huddlestone was immsense for Hull. They were all poor last season, as were most of our players. I think TS will get the best out of TH so I'm all for it. A very good footballer in there for me.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 am

After reading reports of Sanchez performance last night against Brasil maybe we dont need Huddlestone? He marked Neymar out of the game so I read!
Wigteke
Wigteke

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Wigteke wrote:After reading reports of Sanchez performance last night against Brasil maybe we dont need Huddlestone? He marked Neymar out of the game so I read!

He is a Foreign player.

Sherwood is Trying to Recreate Blackburn here. He is Living in that Period.

If Sherwood had His way he would Sell Sanchez Tomorrow.
tbarrules

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Wigteke wrote:After reading reports of Sanchez performance last night against Brasil maybe we dont need Huddlestone? He marked Neymar out of the game so I read!
Yes, 'dominated' seems to be the word! I am hopeful Sanchez should be better next year, he wouldn't be the first foreign player to improve in his second season in England.

It depends how Sherwood sees us setting up. I wouldn't be stunned to see a 4-2-3-1 kind of formation, which possibly includes any 2 of a potential list of say Huddlestone/Sanchez/Westwood in the DM roles, leaving Delph off the leash to bomb forward, and Gardner acting as understudy in both areas? Could be more signings by the end of the window obviously, none of which may be Huddlestone!

I don't know if that's even in his thoughts of course, I'm just chucking the theory out there. For all we know Sherwood will have a summer like Big Ron in 1991 and bring in pretty much a whole new team...
kimbo
kimbo

Linked Player: Tom Huddlestone [Hull] 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down