The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+96
rosco77
bruka
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
UrmstonVilla
Andyh
fastbackace
The Utterer
Gordonsleftboot
Thinman
River
LukeWilliamsOBE
Davidvilla73
prmort
Dions_Bald_Head
Thabucks
aberdarevilla
jeffvilla
Withes Sweatbands
snitum
thinlizzy
DelboyVilla
KMitch
VillaBill
snakevilla
Mr_Spadge
ROTTERDAM1982
Peter
Kakacroom
B62 Villa
Billy Walker
aboclaretandblue
brummieboy
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
Villas Trudge
Wriggle
Leafs1201
UnclePanda
edwarfa1
avfc85
vbm
Chrissylee1111
Trysullvilla
andrew24561
gdav
AntJac
Sky
jvilla
worcesterkev
Born Under The Holte End
DN1982
Mikethevillan
GhostDad
StringGhost
LVBrit
Fpuppys
danclare82
ember
bazzah
Cha Ching
banneruk
keithj
Olofsbeard
Poseidon
tbarrules
TED
deadbuzzardalive
1Elliot
mark_draper
NARLA24
Dgrizzle7
Jamie Gray
Keyser Soze
South London Villan
thegaffer6
TheTechniqueSMC
Dansvilla75
Villa_Dan
Wookster
Trotters
Rawlie
clarryblue
lukevilla
AVFClee
kimbo
DaveAV1
Morgan Villa
ViewFromT2
Suits
viva_la_amo
Villa jimmy
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
smetro
100 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DelboyVilla Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:54 am

villabromsgrove wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:Don't panic guys. We have already been told 'done deal' and 'signed, sealed, delivered' by the itks on here. No need to worry there are at least three guys on here that personally know the new buyer?

Then again. Maybe it's all BS? AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 50815218 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 50815218 :?:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
You should read the thread more carefully Delboy. No one has claimed to know the buyer, they've just passed on info from people they know and generally trust. We don't know for sure that anything's happening, but the weight of speculation by fairly respected journalists such as Percy and Law, and the lack of a denial by Fox about a Period of Exclusivity persuades me that a takeover will happen sooner rather than later.

We've had a bit of excitement and a lot of enjoyment speculating on these rumours, and I suppose we have to expect the odd comment like your post. This place helps to pass the time while we are waiting for an announcement or further signings, and as it's probably 90% positive it's not a bad place to exchange and examine the regular daily gossip and rumour about the club we all love. UP THE VILLA! Scarf Waving

I don't disagree with you on the fact that there is something going on re the takeover and I never questioned the journos etc what I was questioning was those posters who come on making very bold statements. If there is anyone who knows exactly what's happening they would be keeping it to themselves. I also believe if you look back someone did make the claim that three people know the bidder.
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by AVFClee Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:57 am

GadgetMan wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Maybe the signings that are being made are being paid for from Randy's alleged £30m transfer kitty 'parting gift'?

A "parting gift" is absolute bollocks and proves certain people can't even make up sensible stuff. He wouldn't spend when we were at risk of relegation and his sale was up the swanny, so why on earth would he now effectively knock 30m off the asking price? This is the guy that has had a strict austerity policy over the last 4 years nearly costing us our place in the EPL. No chance on earth he is leaving parting gift. Complete tosh and not even imaginative when it comes to making stuff up haha!!

I agree with you on this Gadget, no way is there any financial gift from Lerner which has been shown for the how many seasons now he just wants out, we need this owner gone and i do hate all this feeling that somehow Lerner still has a heart for Villa, yeah right pity he didn't find his Villa heart for the past 3 years of constant relegation survival, the sooner he l;eaves the better
AVFClee
AVFClee

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:58 am

GadgetMan wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Maybe the signings that are being made are being paid for from Randy's alleged £30m transfer kitty 'parting gift'?

A "parting gift" is absolute bollocks and proves certain people can't even make up sensible stuff. He wouldn't spend when we were at risk of relegation and his sale was up the swanny, so why on earth would he now effectively knock 30m off the asking price? This is the guy that has had a strict austerity policy over the last 4 years nearly costing us our place in the EPL. No chance on earth he is leaving parting gift. Complete tosh and not even imaginative when it comes to making stuff up haha!!

but they said they had a source, so it has to be true.. there was even Isrealites to go with the shunammites and everything.

I know I don't post often, and when I do its usually cynical. So I ought to explain I don't even believe there will be a take over this season still at the moment. As far as I'm concerned even this period of exclusivity people are seemingly taking as gospel now is mere rumour as its not been officially confirmed. People keep asking what John Percy has said on the matter, personally I don't believe anything John Percy says or implies, and think people need to remember he gets paid to sell papers and get website hits. His 'article' about the exclusivity deal for example is less than 50 words, but I bet its had more hits than most of the proper articles he has written this year.

I'm sure people do talk to players or staff at BMH or whoever, but lets face it how many average joe employees know whats going on in the board meetings of the companies they work for, not many I'd say. Anyway, keep up the speculation, I like coming onto this thread and reading how someones told someone who they met at a masonic sacrifice that another random billionaire has bid for the club. It's nice to be able to think about what it would be like should it happen
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:59 am

DelboyVilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:Don't panic guys. We have already been told 'done deal' and 'signed, sealed, delivered' by the itks on here. No need to worry there are at least three guys on here that personally know the new buyer?

Then again. Maybe it's all BS? AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 50815218 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 50815218 :?:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
You should read the thread more carefully Delboy. No one has claimed to know the buyer, they've just passed on info from people they know and generally trust. We don't know for sure that anything's happening, but the weight of speculation by fairly respected journalists such as Percy and Law, and the lack of a denial by Fox about a Period of Exclusivity persuades me that a takeover will happen sooner rather than later.

We've had a bit of excitement and a lot of enjoyment speculating on these rumours, and I suppose we have to expect the odd comment like your post. This place helps to pass the time while we are waiting for an announcement or further signings, and as it's probably 90% positive it's not a bad place to exchange and examine the regular daily gossip and rumour about the club we all love. UP THE VILLA! Scarf Waving

I don't disagree with you on the fact that there is something going on re the takeover and I never questioned the journos etc what I was questioning was those posters who come on making very bold statements. If there is anyone who knows exactly what's happening they would be keeping it to themselves. I also believe if you look back someone did make the claim that three people know the bidder.

Can I ask why you believe that 3 people know the bidder OR why you're blaming having a go at VB for someone making that statement?
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Under The Holte End Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 pm

My own theory is no one except the two parties knows what is actually going on and anything else is is based on this below!

I do enjoy the gossip though, it's generally harmless fun that helps pass the time until they decide to actually tell us!AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Polls_nudge_nudge_monty_python_105_3840_697865_answer_6_xlarge
Born Under The Holte End
Born Under The Holte End

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:07 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

I actually owe you an apology. In checking back one poster did claim to know "a bidder" but it was fairly quickly found to have been an outdated bit of info about an earlier bid attempt. I believe the poster was right by the way, but he actually agreed soon after that his info had been made redundant by later events. The point is this info wasn't bulls*t, it was honestly submitted and shared in good faith.
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Trotters wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Can I ask why you believe that 3 people know the bidder OR why you're blaming having a go at VB for someone making that statement?

I don't believe 3 people know the bidder at all. Plus I wasn't having a go at VB just defending myself in a none aggressive way after VB clearly attacked me again for a second time in a week because I dared suggest some of the posters were fantasists for saying things like deal done when it clearly isn't yet.
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Thanks for the apology VB.
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Synopsis wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

but they said they had a source, so it has to be true.. there was even Isrealites to go with the shunammites and everything.

I know I don't post often, and when I do its usually cynical. So I ought to explain I don't even believe there will be a take over this season still at the moment. As far as I'm concerned even this period of exclusivity people are seemingly taking as gospel now is mere rumour as its not been officially confirmed. People keep asking what John Percy has said on the matter, personally I don't believe anything John Percy says or implies, and think people need to remember he gets paid to sell papers and get website hits. His 'article' about the exclusivity deal for example is less than 50 words, but I bet its had more hits than most of the proper articles he has written this year.

I'm sure people do talk to players or staff at BMH or whoever, but lets face it how many average joe employees know whats going on in the board meetings of the companies they work for, not many I'd say. Anyway, keep up the speculation, I like coming onto this thread and reading how someones told someone who they met at a masonic sacrifice that another random billionaire has bid for the club. It's nice to be able to think about what it would be like should it happen
I think that you've presented your viewpoint well. You may be right (I hope not Very Happy ) but on balance I think something is happening. I don't expect employees to hear about 'takeover' details although even with NDA's sightings are made, movements are seen etc. I do think some "contacts' can be well positioned to give a bit of advanced info about transfers etc. purely because of their proximity to the comings and goings at Villa Park and BMH.
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:10 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Just remember it's not the SITE saying this. Different posters have said what they know/think. Nothing to do with the moderators and admin on here though!! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3769219917

I know GM, I think I made it clear that these are individuals opinions but thanks for reminding us all. Very Happy afro afro afro

Love a bit of sarcasm on a Saturday. You're intial post oozed sarcasm too, so I felt the need to remind YOU that as a site we just allow people to speculate, whilst reminding people it may not be true (probably isn't true) I don't think you did make it clear it was individuals opinions, but if I missed that then fair one. No amount of emojis hide your obvious sarcasm though AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1956653425 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 50815218 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3769219917 8) it's almost like you can say any snidey remark you like as long as there's an emoji attached to it lol! afro Dancing Banana :moon: see......

Last edited by GadgetMan on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Oh and to be clear on this bit. I don't think anyone, here or elsewhere knows the preferred bidder, let alone three people. You can choose not to read the speculation thread if it causes distress AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 498107619
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:36 pm

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
Why does it matter how many people on here know the new owner?  This is a speculation post being ruined by people making personel digs at mods and the site in general.
If there is a takeover in progress and we have entered a period of exclusivity then it won't be done between two people sitting on the top deck of the number 7 bus. There will be teams of people working on behalf the interested party and no doubt if required asked to sign NDAs, these people have friends and family and can easily let slip info. Then there are staff who could of seen the new guy visiting the premises or do you think Lerner sneaked him in at night when no one was watching. That is of course the new buyer is someone from abroad who no one knows. Have you thought they could be British?  They could be ex-players, they could be rich fans or it could even be the person who won the euro lottery, who knows they might even be someone who posts on here. (is it you Trotters)
If there is no takeover then so be it. If there is then can the 3 wise men please pass on my good luck message to the new guy. He will need it.
Keyser Soze

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:32 pm

maybe i am putting 2+2 together but all this talk about Howard Hodgson and him not saying much lately and with his tweet about going on holiday and "we may have new owners" when we are back i have done some digging.

Howard lives in Poole and is massively into buying yachts etc... Dalian Wanda group own "Sunseeker" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunseeker which is also based in Poole...

Maybe there is a connection?? anyone know if he has done anymore dealing with Sunseeker etc...

Also didn't he say he had an idea that new owners would be chinese on twitter a few months ago!!

Last edited by villan4life on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Dont forget that football clubs are 'on holiday' at the moment apart from the shop who has an end of season sale. Normal service will resume July1st
Wookster
Wookster

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Just spotted on twitter

Transfers/Takeover ‏@avfcNextMatch 35m35 minutes ago

Looks like Heat on Monday. #avfc

Could be read 2 ways either referring to Heaton or someone with Heat connections hmmmm
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:05 pm

villan4life wrote:maybe i am putting 2+2 together but all this talk about Howard Hodgson and him not saying much lately and with his tweet about going on holiday and "we may have new owners" when we are back i have done some digging.

Howard lives in Poole and is massively into buying yachts etc... Dalian Wanda group own "Sunseeker" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunseeker which is also based in Poole...

Maybe there is a connection?? anyone know if he has done anymore dealing with Sunseeker etc...

Also didn't he say he had an idea that new owners would be chinese on twitter a few months ago!!

Sadly I think it's as simple as putting 2+2 together mate. Howard has in fact simply gone on holiday and like a few others (including me) taking a break from Twitter. On that basis I must be buying villa too haha!! I personally wouldn't read anything into that! I think we've all had a guess at some point who we think may want to but Villa. Just my opinion matey!!

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1480
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40