The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+96
rosco77
bruka
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
UrmstonVilla
Andyh
fastbackace
The Utterer
Gordonsleftboot
Thinman
River
LukeWilliamsOBE
Davidvilla73
prmort
Dions_Bald_Head
Thabucks
aberdarevilla
jeffvilla
Withes Sweatbands
snitum
thinlizzy
DelboyVilla
KMitch
VillaBill
snakevilla
Mr_Spadge
ROTTERDAM1982
Peter
Kakacroom
B62 Villa
Billy Walker
aboclaretandblue
brummieboy
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
Villas Trudge
Wriggle
Leafs1201
UnclePanda
edwarfa1
avfc85
vbm
Chrissylee1111
Trysullvilla
andrew24561
gdav
AntJac
Sky
jvilla
worcesterkev
Born Under The Holte End
DN1982
Mikethevillan
GhostDad
StringGhost
LVBrit
Fpuppys
danclare82
ember
bazzah
Cha Ching
banneruk
keithj
Olofsbeard
Poseidon
tbarrules
TED
deadbuzzardalive
1Elliot
mark_draper
NARLA24
Dgrizzle7
Jamie Gray
Keyser Soze
South London Villan
thegaffer6
TheTechniqueSMC
Dansvilla75
Villa_Dan
Wookster
Trotters
Rawlie
clarryblue
lukevilla
AVFClee
kimbo
DaveAV1
Morgan Villa
ViewFromT2
Suits
viva_la_amo
Villa jimmy
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
smetro
100 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:57 am

Trotters wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I'm probably all out of the loop here, but where did they wanda rumour even originate from?

I very much look forward to them taking over just to hear you moan about how they're not as good as who we could have got from Europe or some other balls.

Seems you have a chip on your shoulder

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DN1982 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 am

villabromsgrove wrote:The rumour about Jordan Amavi having a medical raises this question .... Who is approving and financing these early deals and wages?

Is it Randy? Has he decided that steps have to be taken now in case he doesn't sell AVFC any time soon?

Does that mean there is no current sale in progress?

Is it an indication that Randy is selling to someone he knows fairly well (Bob Rich?) who would benefit from the completion of fairly low key deals now, rather than pay the premium that post takeover transfers would attract.

Does it mean that there is no rich buyer, group, consortium etc. going through DD in a short period of POE, who would  discourage low level purchases now (you would think), in favour of making their own bold and costly impact?

I did not anticipate players coming in during a period of exclusivity. I don't know anything, I'm just sharing my current 'knee jerk' thoughts. My feeling is that it indicates a fairly low level takeover. I hope I'm wrong.

That's a lot going on on the basis of a rumour! I'd concentrate on whether Amavi is having a medical before worrying about its meaning. We've currently spent no money on transfers and I doubt we will until TO is sorted or Randys deadline passes. If he has a deadline of course.
DN1982

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTechniqueSMC Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 am

Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I'm probably all out of the loop here, but where did they wanda rumour even originate from?

I very much look forward to them taking over just to hear you moan about how they're not as good as who we could have got from Europe or some other balls.

Reading your posts since you arrived on the forum most of which are on this particular thread it would imply that is "The pot calling kettle black"
TheTechniqueSMC
TheTechniqueSMC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am

Feel free to give an example. If you have a problem with someone giving their opinion on a matter, why are you on a messageboard?

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 am

Ladies please, stop with the jibes. not constructive.
South London Villan
South London Villan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesorian Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 am

villabromsgrove wrote:The rumour about Jordan Amavi having a medical raises this question .... Who is approving and financing these early deals and wages?

Is it Randy? Has he decided that steps have to be taken now in case he doesn't sell AVFC any time soon?

Is it an indication that Randy is selling to someone he knows fairly well (Bob Rich?) who would benefit from the completion of fairly low key deals now, rather than pay the premium that post takeover transfers would attract.

Does it mean that there is no rich buyer, group, consortium etc. going through DD in a short period of POE, who would  discourage low level purchases now (you would think), in favour of making their own bold and costly impact?

I did not anticipate players coming in during a period of exclusivity. I don't know anything, I'm just sharing my current 'knee jerk' thoughts. My feeling is that it indicates a fairly low level takeover. I hope I'm wrong.

I'd like to think that this means we have a decently rich group coming in and we're getting players in early so clubs don't try and bump up the price of players and that players don't try to take advantage of rich owners. Look at how Spurs handled the Bale transfer. They knew it was going to happen so they bought their replacements before he "officially" left so Clubs wouldn't be able to point to the Bale money and ask for a bigger slice of the pie. Lerner can then just add any players coming in to the price, agreed in advance of course.

At least that's my take on it, which is not backed up by any evidence what so ever admittedly.
Aesorian
Aesorian

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:29 am

DN1982 wrote:

That's a lot going on on the basis of a rumour! I'd concentrate on whether Amavi is having a medical before worrying about its meaning. We've currently spent no money on transfers and I doubt we will until TO is sorted or Randys deadline passes. If he has a deadline of course.
I'm just speculating on the facts and rumours flying around.

If the rumour that Micah Richards has signed a four year 65,000 pounds per week contract is even close to being true, then Randy has committed to spend £13,520,000 of someone else's money over the next 4 years.

If we sign Amavi on a four year contract at a rumoured eight million euros and pay him 40,000 pounds per week that's another £13,700,000 of someone else's money irrevocably committed.

You could argue that with Bent and apparently Vlaar off the books as long as the wage bill doesn't increase too much then there's no problem, but I'm interested in the implications for a takeover that such expenditure may have.

Would the new owner have signed these players? Has he/they been consulted. As I said at the beginning of this post .... I'm just speculating.
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 am

South London Villan wrote:Ladies please, stop with the jibes. not constructive.
I agree with you SLV, and that includes mods as well. Let's keep it friendly and respectful. It's great to have a lot more posting going on here, but let's not use it as an excuse to lower our standards. Cheers guys. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 3769219917
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 am

Do you reckon there's any truth to the alleged interest in Callum Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:43 am

Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

"Hi Pot this is kettle, you're black by the way!"

🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:51 am

Please refrain from posting on posters.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by DN1982 Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:01 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
DN1982 wrote:

If the rumour that Micah Richards has signed a four year 65,000 pounds per week contract is even close to being true, then Randy has committed to spend £13,520,000 of someone else's money over the next 4 years.

If we sign Amavi on a four year contract at a rumoured eight million euros and pay him 40,000 pounds per week that's another £13,700,000 of someone else's money irrevocably committed.

You could argue that with Bent and apparently Vlaar off the books as long as the wage bill doesn't increase too much then there's no problem, but I'm interested in the implications for a takeover that such expenditure may have.

Would the new owner have signed these players? Has he/they been consulted. As I said at the beginning of this post .... I'm just speculating.

There definitely seems to be a change in policy but then in Fox and Sherwood I'd expect there to be even without a TO. My biggest fear is we are spending our incoming money early. As in the Benteke money and if the rumours are true the Delph money. Hopefully we are trying to improve the squad to show those pair we can have a very good season and to hang around. This is going to be a long drawn out pre season.
DN1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦

The difference here is that I don't put words into people's mouths. People disagreeing with me is a non-issue, but there is a pretty big difference between having another opinion and pretending people say shit that has never happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Maybe the sudden appearance of new faces may persuade Ben10 to stay...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦

The difference here is that I don't put words into people's mouths. People disagreeing with me is a non-issue, but there is a pretty big difference between having another opinion and pretending people say shit that has never happened.

You've been asked to politely let it drop and move on! So let's move on OK?! Thanks
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:52 pm

DN1982 wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
DN1982 wrote:

There definitely seems to be a change in policy but then in Fox and Sherwood I'd expect there to be even without a TO. My biggest fear is we are spending our incoming money early. As in the Benteke money and if the rumours are true the Delph money. Hopefully we are trying to improve the squad to show those pair we can have a very good season and to hang around. This is going to be a long drawn out pre season.
Delph is going nowhere. Staying at Villa.
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Alright folks - thought I'd put my head round the door and say "hello".

Everyone okay then - all playing nicely?? - Lambert gone yet???

Any rumours of a takeover???

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm

De Kuip wrote:Alright folks - thought I'd put my head round the door and say "hello".

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1815562058
Your very welcome De Kuip. Tom Fox finally realised that the fans did know more about Lambert's "abilities," and England won the world cup in 1966, or have you been on here since then? Very Happy

Good to see you back. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 3769219917
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Cheers VB - TBAR built an extension a few months ago (I think it houses the Blog generators) and I got trapped behind a plasterboard partition - took me this long to gnaw my way out as I left my lucky Suarez replica top plate beside the bed at home.

Anyway, I genuinely, genuinely have no ITK knowledge at all (just wanted to make that clear) but I have heard a few mutterings from contacts who deal with Chinese businessmen and they are saying there are rumours of rumours etc. - nothing more - that it might be Chinese who are coming in to VP.

As I said, nothing even more than a whisper, and I appreciate I've not added to anyone's knowledge base (only their rumour stockpile!) with this post, but thought I'd share anyway.

Jees it's painful waiting isn't it??!!

I bet this is as wide of the mark as any other wild guesses Very Happy Very Happy
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:14 pm

De Kuip wrote:Alright folks - thought I'd put my head round the door and say "hello".

Welcome back mate.

I reckon before end of July with a few new signings to reveal before then.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Good to see you back De Kuip, hows life treating you? All good?

Tom finally realised his 'false narrative', was a false narrative and sacked the mumbling one, we survived relegation once again before being humiliated in the FA Cup final and we're about to be sold to one of about 17 different parties, all with different nationalities, oh and Tony Adams is linked to one of them Scarf Waving That's pretty much it ha!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:15 pm

De Kuip wrote:Cheers VB - TBAR built an extension a few months ago (I think it houses the Blog generators) and I got trapped behind a plasterboard partition - took me this long to gnaw my way out as I left my lucky Suarez replica top plate beside the bed at home.

Anyway, I genuinely, genuinely have no ITK knowledge at all (just wanted to make that clear) but I have heard a few mutterings from contacts who deal with Chinese businessmen and they are saying there are rumours of rumours etc. - nothing more - that it might be Chinese who are coming in to VP.

As I said, nothing even more than a whisper, and I appreciate I've not added to anyone's knowledge base (only their rumour stockpile!) with this post, but thought I'd share anyway.

I bet this is as wide of the mark as any other wild guesses Very Happy Very Happy
It might be wide of the mark but at least it's entertaining as usual. Beer
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:20 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Cheers VB - TBAR built an extension a few months ago (I think it houses the Blog generators) and I got trapped behind a plasterboard partition - took me this long to gnaw my way out as I left my lucky Suarez replica top plate beside the bed at home.

It might be wide of the mark but at least it's entertaining as usual. Beer

Is it just me picturing Richmond from the IT Crowd right now? 8)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Would it be possible that the new owners are playing cute and wont announce themselves until transfer window closes so that they can build a squad of players on the cheap because if some billionaire or trillionaire is unveiled as new owner at present it would mean that clubs would look for higher fees from Villa because they might think the new owners are flush
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdarevilla Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:31 pm

i also thought the same thinlizzy
aberdarevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next