The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Libor Kozak

+46
4BetLite
ViewFromT2
EbeneezerGoode
Saunders82
mefromhere
worcesterkev
DaveAV1
Cha Ching
NARLA24
Trotters
féliré
Villa_Dan
jeffvilla
WendyOz
avfc forever
andrew24561
Dgrizzle7
The Utterer
avfc85
Synopsis
De Kuip
Dions_Bald_Head
UnclePanda
Army villain
Terry Derry
VTID85
Deano69
The Great white walnut
GadgetMan
KMitch
villabromsgrove
kimbo
pablo23uk
Hornso
cgale
Tyler Durden
thegaffer6
Morpheus
danthemanwhocan
TimVilla
Tomy-Flemba
VillaBill
Green Villan
Jim
DomAVFC
pooligan
50 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libor Kozak - Page 4 Empty Re: Libor Kozak

Post by Trotters Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

thegaffer6 wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:Libor back in training. Now that is good news. I rate him highly.

Excellent news! Let's hope he doesn't have to sit on the bench for a few months until he's needed like Okore did.

I wonder if he could even work up front with Benteke?

For me he's the type of bloke to bring on when we're knocking on the door & can't convert. He scores the ugly goals, the tap ins, awkward headers, the ones that keepers get a hand to but can't keep out. He's that sort of player but is very natural in front of goal, I think a full season out of him would be very productive.

Spot on.
Trotters
Trotters

Libor Kozak - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 am

We'll see him on a more consistent basis next season, hopefully not as our 1st choice striker in the Championship. Looks to be more of an old fashioned center forward than Benteke. Hopefully we can see him and Benteke up top this season heading in some crosses from Sinclair and Gil. That would be a scary front 4 for teams to deal with, instead of "1 good game in 38" Gabby and the "Brett Holman of strikers" aka Weimann.
KMitch
KMitch

Libor Kozak - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Sherwood pleased to announce that Libor Kozak is doing well in full training. Lovely jubbly.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Libor Kozak - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:17 pm

That's great news. Fully back in first team training. I see him regularly in my local sainos, seems like a really nice bloke. Winner at Wembley?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Libor Kozak - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Lets hope that he doesn't break down again and he is finally over his injuries.
achilles
achilles

Libor Kozak - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:34 am

achilles wrote:Lets hope that he doesn't break down again and he is finally over his injuries.

He'll be staying well away from Clark I hope.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:05 pm

I really hope Kozak does well!
avfc85
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Kozak has a lot of potential,  looking forward to seeing him.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Kozak will start tonight at Molineux for the u21 development team, so will Gil. Good luck to the big man and little man.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:41 pm

What about Senderos bl**dy playing again!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm

May not be a bad thing that Gil is playing, if things were really as bad as people made out yesterday, I don't think he'd even be doing that.

Anyway, good luck to big Libor. Whether you like him or not, ya gotta hope he stays injury free now.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great white walnut Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:31 am

achilles wrote:What about Senderos bl**dy playing again!

Oh yeah, I'd completely forgotten about him!
The Great white walnut
The Great white walnut

Libor Kozak - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:10 am

Finally! I hope he stays fit and gets back into form soon (and ready for next season if not this).
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 am

Gil got a knock and had to come off, but Kozak got through almost 70 minutes. Let's hope they're both ok this morning.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Sounds like he played well by all accounts. Also appears that most of our good work came through Gil, Hepburn-Murphy was a menace and the goal by Sellars was very nice.

This is based on what my Wolves-supporting mate told me anyway.

He also said Henry Cowans really moves like his dad, which I have noticed. It's funny with that kid, anywhere else he'd just be developing along but you feel if he comes through here there'll be loads of pressure on him.... "Your dad wouldn't have done that!" etc  Laughing
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Just wondering....is Libor the forgotten man at villa....that just may be the goalscorer we are looking for?

I have to say, I have never been a huge fan of Kozak. I think he looks slow and not sharp enough for the premier league.

BUT.....

Assuming he is 100% physically and more importantly...mentally...after the horrific injury, I just wonder if we should give him a chance to grab the striker role?

He hasn't had a run of games in the side, but managed to score a few goals. Clearly bought as a replacement for Benteke when he handed in his transfer request, he does pose a threat in the box.
Would it not make more sense to give him the chance to prove his worth, before bringing in Adebayor for instance?

He finds space in the penalty area...would the likes of Gil be able to find him in those spaces? Would the likes of Gueye be able to play off him and get on the end of flick-ons etc?
Perhaps Charlie Austin would thrive playing off him? (bit like Austin/Zamora partnership perhaps?)

I think all fans would get behind Libor after his run of luck...is he worth chancing in the first few games, delaying a striker buy until the end of the window?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Just wondering....is Libor the forgotten man at villa....that just may be the goalscorer we are looking for?

I have to say, I have never been a huge fan of Kozak. I think he looks slow and not sharp enough for the premier league.

BUT.....

Assuming he is 100% physically and more importantly...mentally...after the horrific injury, I just wonder if we should give him a chance to grab the striker role?

He hasn't had a run of games in the side, but managed to score a few goals. Clearly bought as a replacement for Benteke when he handed in his transfer request, he does pose a threat in the box.
Would it not make more sense to give him the chance to prove his worth, before bringing in Adebayor for instance?

He finds space in the penalty area...would the likes of Gil be able to find him in those spaces? Would the likes of Gueye be able to play off him and get on the end of flick-ons etc?
Perhaps Charlie Austin would thrive playing off him? (bit like Austin/Zamora partnership perhaps?)

I think all fans would get behind Libor after his run of luck...is he worth chancing in the first few games, delaying a striker buy until the end of the window?

Unless we buy two top class strikers and only play with one I'd like to see Kozak on the bench and coming on as a sub, maybe with Gabby once Grealish and Gil have knackered out the opposition. He's not up to playing fitness yet but given some time I think he could be really important to us. One thing Lambert didn't do was change tactics/formation to suit a match, we started with a 4-3-3 and by hell we'd end that way, no matter how we were being ripped apart. I actually still think there are times when we should play seven in defence with the front three tearing down the pitch as soon as the goalie gets the ball. Equally there will be matches when we need a tall target man in the mould of Benteke and we need look no further than Kozak. Sherwood looks to me like someone who can adapt to the opposition as the game goes along. He already has the front three playing all over the pitch, not just sticking to one position, so why not have the whole team doing it?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano69 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:34 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the big guy.

It won't be easy coming back from the bad injury and complications, especially after such a long time. But I am hoping that, now Benteke has gone, he might see himself as the heir to the #1 striker spot, which could give him a big lift.

Come on Kozak! This is your big chance!
Deano69
Deano69

Libor Kozak - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:43 pm

I think the fact that he played for the U21 team against Forest Green last night, tells you where he is in Tim Sherwood's pecking order.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 pm

my patner is from Czech and I know a few Czech people, 2 things are abundantly clear about all of them, they are incredibly genuine and are all very very hard working. They all say all Czechs are the same, if Libor is talented enough for this league and can stay fit then he can be a great success.

All depends if the gaffer fancies him.

UTV
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

4BetLite wrote:All depends if the gaffer fancies him.

And I thought he selected players on talent alone Very Happy
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:22 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:Just wondering....is Libor the forgotten man at villa....that just may be the goalscorer we are looking for?

BUT.....

Unless we buy two top class strikers and only play with one I'd like to see Kozak on the bench and coming on as a sub, maybe with Gabby once Grealish and Gil have knackered out the opposition. He's not up to playing fitness yet but given some time I think he could be really important to us. One thing Lambert didn't do was change tactics/formation to suit a match, we started with a 4-3-3 and by hell we'd end that way, no matter how we were being ripped apart. I actually still think there are times when we should play seven in defence with the front three tearing down the pitch as soon as the goalie gets the ball. Equally there will be matches when we need a tall target man in the mould of Benteke and we need look no further than Kozak. Sherwood looks to me like someone who can adapt to the opposition as the game goes along. He already has the front three playing all over the pitch, not just sticking to one position, so why not have the whole team doing it?

I sincerely hope that he does but I think that TS showed his inexperience in the Cup Final by NOT doing anything until it was far too late, hopefully he will learn quickly especially with Wilkins next to him now.
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm

achilles wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:

BUT.....

I sincerely hope that he does but I think that TS showed his inexperience in the Cup Final by NOT doing anything until it was far too late, hopefully he will learn quickly especially with Wilkins next to him now.

we had no chance in that final, its clear now that too many players on that pitch were half hearted and didn't want to get injured as they knew they were would be off in summer at that stage!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:54 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I think the fact that he played for the U21 team against Forest Green last night, tells you where he is in Tim Sherwood's pecking order.

Really wouldn't pay too much attention to that, although I did wonder why he wasn't involved at Swindon.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 pm

An awful lot of the kids were on display, this may have been a test to see how they do. As we all know Mr Sherwood like to bring along home grown talent. Imho I think they did all right.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next