The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Libor Kozak

+46
4BetLite
ViewFromT2
EbeneezerGoode
Saunders82
mefromhere
worcesterkev
DaveAV1
Cha Ching
NARLA24
Trotters
féliré
Villa_Dan
jeffvilla
WendyOz
avfc forever
andrew24561
Dgrizzle7
The Utterer
avfc85
Synopsis
De Kuip
Dions_Bald_Head
UnclePanda
Army villain
Terry Derry
VTID85
Deano69
The Great white walnut
GadgetMan
KMitch
villabromsgrove
kimbo
pablo23uk
Hornso
cgale
Tyler Durden
thegaffer6
Morpheus
danthemanwhocan
TimVilla
Tomy-Flemba
VillaBill
Green Villan
Jim
DomAVFC
pooligan
50 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Libor Kozak - Page 9 Empty Re: Libor Kozak

Post by ember Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:10 pm

smetro wrote:
DaveAV1 wrote:Who were these high profile managers smetro?

Paddy Riley spoke with David Moyes - but it was felt he wanted to much control so it wasn't pursued
I'll bet that crazy bastard wanted all kinds of unreasonable terms met. Like picking his own transfer targets and not going along with the idiotic notions of fucking rank amateurs.
ember
ember

Libor Kozak - Page 9 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 pm

I think you might right ember, what a wild revolutionary notion!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by worcesterkev Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Well we will see what he is like tonight
worcesterkev

Libor Kozak - Page 9 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Vyborne Libor Vyborne Very Happy
4BetLite
4BetLite

Libor Kozak - Page 9 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:50 pm

worcesterkev wrote:Well we will see what he is like tonight

An absolute star it appears. Ran the channels. Won the flick ons. Linked up well. Quality.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Rudy who?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Libor Kozak - Page 9 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:47 pm

It does beggar the question as to why he hasn't started a match before now?

He needs to play games to build up his match fitness but a great improvement on Gestede as Kozak actually moves!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:58 pm

He got stuck in, with a little more match practice he could have had a couple of goals, lets keep it up. Scarf Waving
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:12 pm

achilles wrote:It does beggar the question as to why he hasn't started a match before now?

He needs to play games to build up his match fitness but a great improvement on Gestede as Kozak actually moves!

Anyone and everyone with a brain, some understanding of football and an objective appreciation of player's abilities has been asking the same question. Gestede isn't a PL footballer, he's a fucking lampost. Actually, I've just thought of a better analogy. He's a Portaloo. A big thing you can cannon balls off during one phase of a job, that gets dragged into the next phase before being taken off site for offering nothing but shite.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Portaloo is more useful. As is a lampost.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Libor Kozak - Page 9 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

achilles wrote:It does beggar the question as to why he hasn't started a match before now?

Comments from Garde after the game suggests he wasn't impressed with Kozak's fitness since he took over. He says he has been impressed with him last couple of weeks....and he thought he did well tonight.
However, he hasn't ruled out selling him this month. I can see him going to Celtic personally. Couple of times tonight his desperate lack of pace was shown up hen half chances opened up for him, and that will always hold him back in the premier league. He was great tonight though...blowing out of his arse after 60 mins, but he pushed himself to the end...great spirit.

I like Kozak, I like the fact he put everything into his game...but is he gonna get the goals to give us a chance?...I think Garde has a striker in mind...we are just waiting for the powers that be to get their arses into gear.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:43 am

Any chance we can sell Gestede to Celtic and keep Kozak?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:32 am

FoxyAV wrote:Any chance we can sell Gestede to Celtic and keep Kozak?

ill buy that for a dollar
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:

Comments from Garde after the game suggests he wasn't impressed with Kozak's fitness since he took over. He says he has been impressed with him last couple of weeks....and he thought he did well tonight.
However, he hasn't ruled out selling him this month. I can see him going to Celtic personally. Couple of times tonight his desperate lack of pace was shown up hen half chances opened up for him, and that will always hold him back in the premier league. He was great tonight though...blowing out of his arse after 60 mins, but he pushed himself to the end...great spirit.

I like Kozak, I like the fact he put everything into his game...but is he gonna get the goals to give us a chance?...I think Garde has a striker in mind...we are just waiting for the powers that be to get their arses into gear.

Yep I read those quotes - and it does seem as though Kozak won't be hear much longer- I think his fee will fund a new striker. I actually think Kozak would get us goals - not prolific but given a reasonable amount of game I reckon he could get 12 a season - shame it looks like being for someone else.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:50 am

smetro wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:

Yep I read those quotes - and it does seem as though Kozak won't be hear much longer- I think his fee will fund a new striker. I actually think Kozak would get us goals - not prolific but given a reasonable amount of game I reckon he could get 12 a season - shame it looks like being for someone else.

You therefore have to ask the question as to why it has taken Garde this long to get Kozak to the required fitness to start a game?
Isn't that his job or his coaches?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 pm

achilles wrote:
smetro wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:

You therefore have to ask the question as to why it has taken Garde this long to get Kozak to the required fitness to start a game?
Isn't that his job or his coaches?

I think he has been fit for quite a while to be honest. I don't know what the issue is - but his selection\non selection and future at the club doesn't appear to be based on his merits as a player
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:15 pm

He didn't look that fast on Tuesday but then he offered so much more. I don't know how fast Gestede is, but as a striker/centre forward I'd say Gestede is lacking at this level and while Kozak isn't currently a Benteke, he's been injured and not played for so long I'm not surprised he's rusty. How long did it take Veretout to get up to speed?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:18 pm

FoxyAV wrote:He didn't look that fast on Tuesday but then he offered so much more. I don't know how fast Gestede is, but as a striker/centre forward I'd say Gestede is lacking at this level and while Kozak isn't currently a Benteke, he's been injured and not played for so long I'm not surprised he's rusty. How long did it take Veretout to get up to speed?

I don't think he will ever look fast. But he has an eye for the 'ugly goals' his positional sense is pretty good , and has a great work rate - Really hope he starts on Sat....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:22 pm

smetro wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:He didn't look that fast on Tuesday but then he offered so much more. I don't know how fast Gestede is, but as a striker/centre forward I'd say Gestede is lacking at this level and while Kozak isn't currently a Benteke, he's been injured and not played for so long I'm not surprised he's rusty. How long did it take Veretout to get up to speed?

I don't think he will ever look fast. But he has an eye for the 'ugly goals' his positional sense is pretty good , and has a great work rate - Really hope he starts on Sat....

And along with Traore and Sinclair, he's the only one that runs into space rather than wants the ball delivered to his feet.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:06 pm

smetro wrote:

He doesn't look fast because he isn't. His game isn't about pace it's about instinct regarding where to be, where to go and being a good poacher/finisher. Gabby looks and is fast but is fucking useless. Gestede is as fast, agile and game-savvy as a three-legged giraffe.

If Kozak ever looks fast it means somebody has smuggled in a canister of weaponised LSD and let it off inside VP. Ditto if Gabby or Gestede look like PL strikers who either give a shit or are capable of scoring. TBF to Gestede, I think he actually cares but is just out of his depth in the PL. His lack of pace can't be mitigated by nous, because he doesn't have any, or by being a deadly finisher, because he can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Gabby is just a cnut who has been disgracefully indulged by the fans and the club for years. He doesn't give a shit about AVFC or the fans and has mugged off both for a very long time. He cares about collecting lucre, Lambos and love children. The great thing is Garde saw at Tottenham what I'm sure Houllier gave him the heads up on and has fucked him off.

Which leaves us with Libor Slowzak, who I have a lot of time for. He is not 100% PL match fit but is still 100% better than either Gabby or Gestede because he brings enough ability, effort and brains to warrant getting the nod over both of those.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum