The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+102
Kaz
mrshnn
Wigteke
marcxc1983
omariqy
Zidane
pcfbavfcoman
supermon
GodzoneVilla
BournVilla
Villa1967
Saunders
Withes Sweatbands
Leafs1201
Southern Villan
DancinPete
Mikethevillan
Olof Mellberg
Longboy
Jimmycarr
Jae1411
DN1982
allseasmarine
viva_la_amo
philvilla
mini_ beest
Sky
tbarrules
switters
banneruk
roba19
jvilla
Synopsis
Trinity Kid
pooligan
DaveAV1
AVFClee
Saunders82
upthevilla76
ejs1111
Army villain
Malandro
StringGhost
jeffvilla
The Utterer
DelboyVilla
Heisenberg
Mr T
johnny noodles
Villarocks666
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
bazzah
James_Curtis
Steveallen79
danclare82
adamvilla51
Chrissylee1111
RoyRace
mickeywya
HarryAVFC
USVillan
StevieAVFC14
Trezzy
sligolion
Mazrim
edwarfa1
lukevilla
Billy Walker
Fpuppys
UnclePanda
gdav
heystally!
Tomy-Flemba
Dions_Bald_Head
De Kuip
Morgan Villa
ember
Alpe_DHuez
Jpmangel
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
davevilla
Green Villan
Denis_B
South London Villan
KMitch
smoke
My Old Man
Villa_Dan
Morpheus
CTVillan
Kakacroom
Coseley Villa
Keyser Soze
VillaBill
phil__
GadgetMan
kimbo
Trotters
villabromsgrove
LVBrit
TheLeftSide
B62 Villa
106 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 am

mrshnn wrote:if you want to watch free videos of AVFC and interviews , watch this chinese AVFC website.
i live now in Shanghai and watch all the time.
not been in UK for nearly a year so not sure if it will work.
give it a try...

http://i.youku.com/AVFCOfficial

I have no idea why but I am thoroughly enjoying that Agbonlahor is 'Ebanglahuo' Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by jeffvilla Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:08 am

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 1662365926 Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 498107619 Ebanglahuo'
Nice one Kimbo
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshnn Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:09 am

haha yes it is funny to watch , i will be the villa China correspondent and update if any news here , take over etc
i was talking with Carlton Palmer a few months ago here , he is teaching PE here at an international school.
he told me when Big Ron was here that he and Roy keane had agreed to join villa but then ron went to world cup and carlton went to Leeds and keano got the call from fergie.
makes you wonder what our team would of been like with them in it.
and by the way Carlton is now about 47 and he still looks exactly what he looked like 20 years ago...
mrshnn
mrshnn

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:16 am

mrshnn wrote:haha yes it is funny to watch , i will be the villa China correspondent and update if any news here , take over etc
i was talking with Carlton Palmer  a few months ago here , he is teaching PE here at an international school.
he told me when Big Ron was here that he and Roy keane had agreed to join villa but then ron went to world cup and carlton went to Leeds and keano got the call from fergie.
and by the way Carlton is now about 47 and he still looks exactly what he looked like 20 years ago...

Hopefully, his football has improved.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am

My Old Man wrote:
mrshnn wrote:haha yes it is funny to watch , i will be the villa China correspondent and update if any news here , take over etc
i was talking with Carlton Palmer  a few months ago here , he is teaching PE here at an international school.

I was gonna say that, I watched a programme with Englandsa worst 11, jesus he was shocking

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis_B Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:46 am

For those interested in what is really happening our old friend Dinkleham, like Lazarus, has risen from the dead on Twatter. I have invited him back to give us the latest on TBAR, but he may not oblige :)
Denis_B
Denis_B

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 am

I see Hull are now up for sale. Spurs are wanted by some American company, and iv'e also read something about Newcastle wanting 230 Mill to sell up

Is that good or bad for us ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:53 am

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana .... Rolling Eyes

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

HarryAVFC wrote:I see Hull are now up for sale. Spurs are wanted by some American company, and iv'e also read something about Newcastle wanting 230 Mill to sell up

Hull have been for sale for 5 months according to the reports last night...he has only announced it now.

Looks like FFP really is affecting potential suitors.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

I'm not sure what price Randy is looking for, £200m, £150m who knows. However whilst it is easy to think, just drop the price Randy and get the job done, is that necessarily the right thing to do?

What I mean by this is, if you go too low with the price you start attracting the types that can't really afford The Villa. The asking price, whilst not insignificant, shouldn't really be the sticking point for the type of owner we're all hoping for. If who ever it is truly has both the ambition and the necessary financial clout to really get us back where we want to be, then you'd like to think that they can find a price which both sides can agree on.

For those of you who think anyone is better than Randy, think again. There are more potentially bad owners out there than there are good ones. If we're not careful dropping the price may mean we end up with a Carsen Yeung type. Sad
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:00 am

DaveAV1 wrote:I'm not sure what price Randy is looking for, £200m, £150m who knows. However whilst it is easy to think, just drop the price Randy and get the job done, is that necessarily the right thing to do?

What I mean by this is, if you go too low with the price you start attracting the types that can't really afford The Villa. The asking price, whilst not insignificant, shouldn't really be the sticking point for the type of owner we're all hoping for. If who ever it is truly has both the ambition and the necessary financial clout to really get us back where we want to be, then you'd like to think that they can find a price which both sides can agree on.

For those of you who think anyone is better than Randy, think again. There are more potentially bad owners out there than there are good ones. If we're not careful dropping the price may mean we end up with a Carsen Yeung type. Sad

defo, do not drop the price, after all its a bloody well run business with no debt, whoever buys is buying a very good, sound, solid business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longboy Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:04 am

jimbop wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

I was gonna say that, I watched a programme with Englandsa worst 11, jesus he was shocking

Imagine Lambo in charge of Carlton "I thought Carlton was excellent, I really did. I couldn't have asked any more of him"........... Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 1662365926
Longboy
Longboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:06 am

Longboy wrote:
jimbop wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Imagine Lambo in charge of Carlton "I thought Carlton was excellent, I really did. I couldn't have asked any more of him"........... Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 1662365926

"he gave away 9 goals, but he'll "go again"

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:06 am

I may be delusional, but since the announcement that the club is up for sale, we have had a couple of good players in , we are doing Ok in the league, the team seem to be fighting to win the games, new contracts are being signed and the players like Hutton have a new lease of life.
Why the feck didn't he announce the selling last year Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:07 am

jeffvilla wrote:I may be delusional, but since the announcement that the club is up for sale, we have had a couple of good players in , we are doing Ok in the league, the team seem to be fighting to win the games, new contracts are being signed and the players like Hutton have a new lease of life.
Why the feck didn't he announce the selling last year Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 498107619

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:18 am

Mardybum72 wrote:
HarryAVFC wrote:I see Hull are now up for sale. Spurs are wanted by some American company, and iv'e also read something about Newcastle wanting 230 Mill to sell up

Hull have been for sale for 5 months according to the reports last night...he has only announced it now.

The Spurs sale I don't see - £1B for the club (apparently) and £400m for the stadium - all for a club which hasn't qualified for the CL for 4 years now, hasn't come within 17 points of the title. London is a saturated market and anyone coming in would need to spend hundreds of millions to overcome Arsenal and Chelsea.

Whereas Villa don't need a new stadium, aren't in a saturated market, and have a huge history to play on. I know the whole "London" thing is appealing but is it appealing enough to drop over £1.4B on a club before transfers etc?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:23 am

I asked matt law about any takeover and he said just rumours he heard but couldn't confirm the ego quizzed his aswell
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:27 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

The Spurs sale I don't see - £1B for the club (apparently) and £400m for the stadium - all for a club which hasn't qualified for the CL for 4 years now, hasn't come within 17 points of the title. London is a saturated market and anyone coming in would need to spend hundreds of millions to overcome Arsenal and Chelsea.

Whereas Villa don't need a new stadium, aren't in a saturated market, and have a huge history to play on. I know the whole "London" thing is appealing but is it appealing enough to drop over £1.4B on a club before transfers etc?

exactly matey, good shout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Wigteke wrote:Been gone for a week and I see nothing's changed! Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 35 1558371468

Was hoping to come back from Lanzarote and read "Villa in Multi million pound take over"

Slightly optimistic!
Should have come down the bar pal Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Spurs have denied the sale rumours.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Do people still believe we are being taken over?

I think the source has got it well and trully wrong unfortunately.
Kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Kaz wrote:Do people still believe we are being taken over?

Have u heard different?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Kaz wrote:Do people still believe we are being taken over?

I still believe, but mind you I did watch "Bad Taste" on VHS the other day.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:22 pm

jimbop wrote:why cant it fockin be us!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29177759

Location is going to be a massive factor, everyone wants to head to crappy London.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next