The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Apologies Paul

+26
WendyOz
CrackpotForeigner
danthemanwhocan
London Villa
kevpants
Stratfordvilla
villabromsgrove
jeffvilla
achilles
Deano69
HarryAVFC
Villa_Dan
Wigteke
KMitch
GadgetMan
any82
De Kuip
initforthevilla
Tomy-Flemba
UrmstonVilla
GodzoneVilla
villashrew
Green Villan
Trotters
USVillan
My Old Man
30 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Apologies Paul - Page 3 Empty Re: Apologies Paul

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:59 pm

kevpants wrote:Nobody in any position should be expected to accept verbal or physical abuse from anybody while performing their duties. It doesn't matter if they are a paying customer. I'd imagine you can stick your argument about being a lifelong fan and paying their wages, I doubt the club want your money, hence the barring order.

Also, if you get the chance to do what you've said you would to Roy's face, please video it.

One, Football is about emotion and it boils over. Two, no matter about the abuse, the fact that Delph or Lambert responded to the fan made the situation worse and made the stewards jobs harder. You have to be tough skinned in this game, and unfortunately, abuse is part and partial of it. Yes, its sometimes hard to not react. especially if its of a personal nature, but the situation could of ended up worse.

As for banning order, no mate...not yet, and i dont expect one since its all on camera i imagine.

And Video, are you mad!Apologies Paul - Page 3 1420239857

Things were said last night in the heat of the moment and beer makes some of us feel a little more braver than we are. Embarassed
My Old Man
My Old Man

Apologies Paul - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by London Villa Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Can't believe people are defending lambert.
I work in sales. It's a results driven job. I don't perform I get sacked. End of.
If on top of that I call my customers pricks..... I'm out the door shit hot quick.
I posted a few months ago about the fact I wouldn't be going to villa park this year and would be watching Orient instead as it's half the price, on my doorstep and the football is decent.
What foresight!!!
Fuck driving a 4 hour round trip to watch that cunts dros.
We're a shambles and it's embarrassing.
London Villa

Apologies Paul - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by any82 Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

My Old Man wrote:
any82 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
any82 wrote:The one being defensive is the fan who can dish out the abuse but can't handle being called a 'prick'.

PS. It's because I am Paul Lambert

He is? Because I haven't seen that fan posting here once....

If he wasn't, this thread wouldn't exist, would it?

Well its obvious you can not read then. I guess we should all stand by your high standards and sheepish qualities. Glad your happy with the drivel served up and hope you enjoy the relegation ride. Apologies Paul - Page 3 3769219917

I can read, if you were worked up about it enough to write a thread about it then the gentleman in question must also have been. Don't try to tell me now that after being called a prick he sat down, kept his mouth shut and you fought the battle for him.

Sheepish qualities? Like abusing someone knowing you can get away with it because you're held back by the stewards? like abusing someone when the person in question shouldn't give it back as that would be unprofessional? What I don't do is take myself too seriously, or life too seriously. Losing a football match will never make me embarrassed enough to scream at any manager and player like a child.
any82

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 pm

any82 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
any82 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
any82 wrote:The one being defensive is the fan who can dish out the abuse but can't handle being called a 'prick'.

Well its obvious you can not read then. I guess we should all stand by your high standards and sheepish qualities. Glad your happy with the drivel served up and hope you enjoy the relegation ride. Apologies Paul - Page 3 3769219917

I can read, if you were worked up about it enough to write a thread about it then the gentleman in question must also have been. Don't try to tell me now that after being called a prick he sat down, kept his mouth shut and you fought the battle for him.

Sheepish qualities? Like abusing someone knowing you can get away with it because you're held back by the stewards? like abusing someone when the person in question shouldn't give it back as that would be unprofessional? What I don't do is take myself too seriously, or life too seriously. Losing a football match will never make me embarrassed enough to scream at any manager and player like a child.

We are all individuals and we all see and do things differently, thats what makes all unique and steadfast in our views. So fair play 8)
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm

My Old Man wrote:
any82 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
any82 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

We are all individuals and we all see and do things differently, thats what makes all unique and steadfast in our views. So fair play 8)
Nice reply, keep it friendly guys.
villabromsgrove

Apologies Paul - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danthemanwhocan Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:36 pm

I guess it depends on what was said to Lambert; if its personal attack about him or his family then I think that is out of order. It should follow the rules of this forum, you attack the ideas (tactics, Player selection, signings, or sales) not the person them selves. I dont care how much money somebody makes NO one deserves personal abuse.

Having said that If i was making what he was making I would take it. He should not have replied.

NO need for perosnal attacks. I dont stand for it at work, I am ok with attacks on my professional life but if a client attacked me persoanlly, or my family then I would call him/her prick.

Remember we are all human and as such all prone to the emotional rollercoaster that is human behaviour.

If it was not of a personal nature or an attack on his family, then no excuse what so ever. By all means call him an tactically retarded tawt.

If it was a nasty personal attack, or directed at his kids, wife, mother whatever then I would find it difficult not to reply to that.
danthemanwhocan

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:03 am

I popped onto this site knowing it was full of Lambert haters. "Ooh, look", I thought, "a Paul Lambert apology thread, this is more like it..."

Then I read the thread. Sure, it's understandable that people were furious at going out of the LC to Leyton Orient, but come on. Lambert has had a rough old time of it over the past two years. The squad he inherited was pitiful, and he's had to get by on a budget that's been dwarfed by that of clubs like Swansea and Southampton ffs.

Have a look at what Lambert has done with the money he's spent: For every Luna there's a Vlaar, Sissokho and a Westwood. He had appalling luck with injuries last season, or we would have improved over the previous. We are now far, far better off in every single outfield position compared to last season (run through the squad in your mind if you don't agree). The team that beat Liverpool cost ten million pounds less than Adam Lallana.

So open your eyes TBARers. If the laughable takeover ITK nonsense wasn't enough to make eyes roll, this thread certainly is. Four pages into the thread, allow me to be the first to actually make apologies to Paul Lambert on behalf of Villa fans.
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:11 am

About time. The voice of reason. I also think fans should go easy on Randy. It's not his fault he is not rich enough. I don't think for a minute he lost interest or became bored.
Most sane people do not get a tattoo on a whim. He genuinely loves our club.
WendyOz
WendyOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:31 am

CrackpotForeigner wrote:I popped onto this site knowing it was full of Lambert haters.....allow me to be the first to actually make apologies to Paul Lambert on behalf of Villa fans.

Given the only decent survey I've seen thinks 50% of all surveyed fans want him gone, I guess that automatically makes us all haters. And you can offer an apology on your own behalf; I think there'd be a fair few who'd object to you speaking for them. Unless of course you're Dave Woodhall or Jonathan Fear then naturally you can speak for all of us. Rolling Eyes
Trotters
Trotters

Apologies Paul - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzoneVilla Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:57 am

CrackpotForeigner wrote:I popped onto this site knowing it was full of Lambert haters. "Ooh, look", I thought, "a Paul Lambert apology thread, this is more like it..."

Then I read the thread. Sure, it's understandable that people were furious at going out of the LC to Leyton Orient, but come on. Lambert has had a rough old time of it over the past two years. The squad he inherited was pitiful, and he's had to get by on a budget that's been dwarfed by that of clubs like Swansea and Southampton ffs.

Have a look at what Lambert has done with the money he's spent: For every Luna there's a Vlaar, Sissokho and a Westwood. He had appalling luck with injuries last season, or we would have improved over the previous. We are now far, far better off in every single outfield position compared to last season (run through the squad in your mind if you don't agree). The team that beat Liverpool cost ten million pounds less than Adam Lallana.

So open your eyes TBARers. If the laughable takeover ITK nonsense wasn't enough to make eyes roll, this thread certainly is. Four pages into the thread, allow me to be the first to actually make apologies to Paul Lambert on behalf of Villa fans.

You are entitled to your opinion and of course you can state it. Do me a favour don't apologise on behalf of Villa fans. If people want to aplogise they can do it themselves. They are entitled to their opinions just like you are to yours.

EDIT * Better read the second line of Trotters posts before I post myself Apologies Paul - Page 3 1715320296
GodzoneVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:18 am

Granted lambert deserves credit for the start to the season - however he will get no apologies from me for the criticism he has deservedly got over the previous two seasons .
There have been many false dawns under lambert , things are looking good at the moment and lets hope it continues .

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Trotters wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:I popped onto this site knowing it was full of Lambert haters.....allow me to be the first to actually make apologies to Paul Lambert on behalf of Villa fans.

Given the only decent survey I've seen thinks 50% of all surveyed fans want him gone, I guess that automatically makes us all haters. And you can offer an apology on your own behalf; I think there'd be a fair few who'd object to you speaking for them. Unless of course you're Dave Woodhall or Jonathan Fear then naturally you can speak for all of us. Rolling Eyes

I'm their Daddy :)
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm

CrackpotForeigner wrote:

You don't speak for me nor can you tell me what to think, crap 1st posts you won't last long.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

You don't speak for me nor can you tell me what to think, crap 1st posts you won't last long.

Of course he does, he's Mr better fan. We are just mere mortals to his superior number one fan status Apologies Paul - Page 3 498107619

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by erdingtonb24 Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Who else could have done any better while the team is asset stripped from under you ,the idea of playing cheap kids in the Prem could only have been taken by somebody who knows nothing about football .hes put up with a lot of stick I for one am delighted he's improving things now,with help from Roy ,he was badly let down by his coaching staff .There was no que down the road for the job when he took it .
erdingtonb24

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm

erdingtonb24 wrote:Who else could have done any better while the team is asset stripped from under you ,the idea of playing cheap kids in the Prem could only have been taken by somebody who knows nothing about football .hes put up with a lot of stick I for one am delighted he's improving things now,with help from Roy ,he was badly let down by his coaching staff .There was no que down the road for the job when he took it .

1 good start to a season does not mean he is all of a sudden a miracle worker, yes he deserves credit but he also deserved all the stick he got.

Just wanted to add that he employed Culverhouse and Karsa.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

No worries. This is one site I'm more than happy to burn bridges with.
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:59 pm

CrackpotForeigner wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Piss off back to whatever site you came from then Wink
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Piss off back to whatever site you came from then Wink

I surely will. Fwiw I don't claim to speak for all Villa fans, but considering the stick Lambert has had to deal with from some fans I don't think it's unreasonable to offer an apology on behalf of those who prefer him to realistic alternatives. What do you think the current percentage of Lambert Out fans would be? It was only 50% when things were at their worst ffs.

Did anyone other than Wendy actually read anything I wrote between the first word and "so open"?
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Of course he does, he's Mr better fan. We are just mere mortals to his superior number one fan status Apologies Paul - Page 3 498107619

Oh, please.
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:19 pm

CrackpotForeigner wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Oh, please.

Mate, its obvious you have only come on here because you think your cleverer and superior. So why not do us all a favour and fuck off Apologies Paul - Page 3 3769219917
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Green Villan wrote:Just wanted to add that he employed Culverhouse and Karsa.

...who had helped him work miracles at Norwich. Yeah, what an idiot. Then he goes and hires some Irish buffoon that nobody has ever heard of.
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by CrackpotForeigner Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 pm

My Old Man wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Oh, please.

Mate, its obvious you have only come on here because you think your cleverer and superior. So why not do us all a favour and fuck off Apologies Paul - Page 3 3769219917

It's hard not to feel superior to people when they appear to be impervious to logic.

Btw, it's "you think YOU'RE cleverer".
CrackpotForeigner

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:42 pm

CrackpotForeigner wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
CrackpotForeigner wrote:

Oh, please.

It's hard not to feel superior to people when they appear to be impervious to logic.

Btw, it's "you think YOU'RE cleverer".

Obnoxious twat alert :wanker:
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzoneVilla Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Crackpot - if you were more interested in reading some of the other threads on this forum you would see that plenty of people have been giving Lambert credit for the clubs start this season.

Then again you aren't really interested in reading other threads are you? Out of interest is it the particular nature of this thread you don't like, or any criticism of Lambert?
GodzoneVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next