The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Paul Lambert

+46
jeffvilla
Villa jimmy
Sky
Dions_Bald_Head
South London Villan
GodzoneVilla
ember
CoE82
Gracon73
KMitch
achilles
VTID85
gdav
Synopsis
Andyh
marcxc1983
HH 8166
Cha Ching
Army villain
bruka
NARLA24
kimbo
VillaBill
Trysullvilla
FoxyAV
lukevilla
Trotters
Withes Sweatbands
avfc85
GadgetMan
DomAVFC
De Kuip
Mazrim
Morpheus
Jae1411
DaveAV1
claretsbluey
Dazzle
Villa_Dan
snitum
Mooseman
Green Villan
mefromhere
UnclePanda
villabromsgrove
Thinman
50 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Paul Lambert  Empty Paul Lambert

Post by Thinman Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Green Villan wrote:No way Dan, he needs to go, can't trust the mug and he has insulted fans way too many times.

I'm with you GV. Surely we've seen enough of Lambert's incompetence to realise he is not going to turn things around?

Gil looks a good signing but now Benteke looks sullen and lacking in confidence.

There does seem some sort of renewed feel good factor amongst fans at the moment and I'm all for a positive approach and cheering on the lads but I think it is all founded on the defeat of an under strength Championship side.

I think this optimism will start to fade after the Arsenal and Chelsea games. I would love to be wrong about this but with Lambert clearly here to stay, I think we are in deep trouble.

0 goals = 0 points = 0 wins = relegation.
Thinman
Thinman

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert  Empty Re: Paul Lambert

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:53 pm

The Mail Online throws up an interesting name .... Luke Dowling, the current Sporting Director at Watford. The Mail claims that Randy is interested in bringing him to Villa. I've just browsed a couple of articles about him and he could be an interesting addition, because of the fairly low key way we are currently looking to move forward. It's only a rumour, and I'm sure they'll be other candidates linked, but my first thought is how would he fit in with Lambert and Reilly, as his skill set seems to overlap their's at first glance.
villabromsgrove

Paul Lambert  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Fuck off Lambert.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 pm

I can only assume Lambert is deliberately playing the wrong team time after time so when he eventually plays the right one he will come out of it as a genius.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Fuck Off Lambert!
Green Villan
Green Villan

Paul Lambert  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooseman Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Paul will you please please please please just fuck off
Mooseman
Mooseman

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by snitum Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

He's ruining the club, we've got worse and worse since he came. We looked beat as soon as it went 2-0, no urgency, no passion, no desire, it all stems from the manager. I can imagine Lambert is telling the team not to worry about the result and focus on the next game, but they should be worrying, a defeat like that should be on the players minds for the rest of the week. Shocking stuff, Lambert out, UTV
snitum

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

I just imagine Lerner seeing the result, checking the table and seeing we're still outside the bottom 3, and being happy with it. Fucking twat.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Paul Lambert  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:49 pm

I almost complete give up. I'm resigned to the fact Lambert is going nowhere, and yet I know there'll be more calamities and new lows. There has to be a time soon when there will not be 3 clubs less able than ourselves under Lambert. It's draining, completely demoralising having that man as manager. What has he got on Lerner?
Dazzle
Dazzle

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by claretsbluey Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 pm

I have been a follower of this site without contributing for several months. I have supported Paul Lambert but after that performance I have had enough.
I have emailed Tom Fox to tell him to act before it is too late although they won't sack him.

Sorry my first posting and I did it wrong set up a new topic in error.
claretsbluey

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:23 pm

claretsbluey wrote:I have been a follower of this site without contributing for several months.  I have supported Paul Lambert but after that performance I have had enough.
I have emailed Tom Fox to tell him to act before it is too late although they won't sack him.

Sorry my first posting and I did it wrong set up a new topic in error.
Welcome to TBAR, I don't think you'll be the only one bending TF's ear today. Don't worry about making posting errors, I do it all the time and I'm supposed to know what I'm doing! Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Paul Lambert  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Paul Lambert is supposed to know what he's doing too. Hang on, has anyone seen PL and VB in the same room........?
DaveAV1

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:57 pm

I just went to search for tom fox email address and found this link. The advert below is brilliantly placed

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=10450

Jae1411

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm

After the game finished he went straight down the tunnel without waiting on the players coming off. Looked totally broken so maybe, just maybe, we'll get some good news on Monday?

Absolutely retched performance by both team and manager.

Benteke isn't going to save him this time.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Flash Gordon couldn't save this gobshite.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Paul Lambert  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi folks - I just haven't been able to bring myself to post for a while as it's just too masochistic to even begin to think too much about our beloved Villa - but watching today's naive inept shit-for-brains display has forced me back out of my hole.
Just emailed Tom Fox with this:

Dear Mr Fox,
                  I could start by listing how much a part of Aston Villa I have been for the last 45 years, and also how deeply they have been part of my DNA, the highs and lows that we have shared have never stopped me from loving my club deeply.
But I won't bore you with the details, as I suspect your inbox will be a bit busy come Monday morning, so I will make this simple plea:
Get rid of Paul Lambert as soon as possible (by the end of Monday 2nd Feb would be great, give him time to clear his desk and take his Mickey Mouse Club Big Book of Tactics with him).
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but then so were the two characters in Dumb & Dumber and so it's time - I think you'll agree - to release him into the community to run free across the hills and glens of his youth. He'll be happier there, it's a kindness and yes, I think we can do without him in B6, we'll carry on bravely, and will - with all the fortitude that us Brits are known for - put up with a new manager without moaning.
I know a couple of right sorts in my local pub who would only charge £50 to kidnap Eddie Howe and bring him to Bodymoor Heath. Just say the word and I'll start things in motion - It'll make a nice change for someone to be coaching there for a change - someone who doesn't think tactics are small white mints you get from Tesco Express.

Anyway, I must sign off now - I hope this email finds you well (obviously it doesn't leave me well as I'm currently in a pit of depression and misery, but don't worry, I've only been like this for the last 4 or 5 seasons - it will pass).

All the very best,
De Kuip
De Kuip

Paul Lambert  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Haha, brilliant, De Kuip! I especially like the "It's time...to release him into the community to run free across the hills and glens of his youth" lol!

After today's performance I'm totally anti-Lambert, the only way I could get behind him again would be if we won the FA Cup this season (about as likely as a pink pig flying past my window at this very moment) and our team achieving a top 10 league finish this season (pahahaha).

So, I urge as many of you as possible to sign this petition asking for him to be sacked:
https://www.change.org/p/aston-villa-football-club-remove-paul-lambert

I saw Tom Fox's interview of a few days ago, so I know he won't be sacked, but this petition getting enough signatures can at least gain the campaign to remove him more publicity. While we're active fans, fighting for our beloved club when those at the top no longer are, we are always Villans! Scarf Waving
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:19 pm

De Kuip wrote:Hi folks - I just haven't been able to bring myself to post for a while as it's just too masochistic to even begin to think too much about our beloved Villa - but watching today's naive inept shit-for-brains display has forced me back out of my hole.

Dear Mr Fox,
                  I could start by listing how much a part of Aston Villa I have been for the last 45 years, and also how deeply they have been part of my DNA, the highs and lows that we have shared have never stopped me from loving my club deeply.
But I won't bore you with the details, as I suspect your inbox will be a bit busy come Monday morning, so I will make this simple plea:
Get rid of Paul Lambert as soon as possible (by the end of Monday 2nd Feb would be great, give him time to clear his desk and take his Mickey Mouse Club Big Book of Tactics with him).
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but then so were the two characters in Dumb & Dumber and so it's time - I think you'll agree - to release him into the community to run free across the hills and glens of his youth. He'll be happier there, it's a kindness and yes, I think we can do without him in B6, we'll carry on bravely, and will - with all the fortitude that us Brits are known for - put up with a new manager without moaning.
I know a couple of right sorts in my local pub who would only charge £50 to kidnap Eddie Howe and bring him to Bodymoor Heath. Just say the word and I'll start things in motion - It'll make a nice change for someone to be coaching there for a change - someone who doesn't think tactics are small white mints you get from Tesco Express.

Anyway, I must sign off now - I hope this email finds you well (obviously it doesn't leave me well as I'm currently in a pit of depression and misery, but don't worry, I've only been like this for the last 4 or 5 seasons - it will pass).

All the very best,

Brillaint, cheered me up a treat, I do hope you get a reply to that haha!! Keep us informed DeKuip, good to hear from you and thanks for putting a brief smile on my face!! (Just picturing Lambert running free across the hills and glens is enough to make me laugh ha) Paul Lambert  3769219917
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Paul Lambert  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:31 pm

I can't describe how much hate I feel to Lerner and Lambert at this point, the club is rotten and I will admit only things will change for the better once that careless yank has gone. I am immune to the results now because it is a frequent occurrence of being embarrassed by this man but now I can't even watch any interviews with him as he just talks complete rubbish and has totally ran out of ideas.

A change is needed in terms of Lambert just to give us some pride again but to ever complete at the top, then major investment is required.
avfc85
avfc85

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:07 pm

I know this is more for the Arsenal thread really but it's also Lambert to blame so its going on this thread. Someone said earlier about playing 3 across the middle against Arsenal was suicide and they are spot on. As soon as I saw our line up and formation I knew we were in for a hammering. Their midfield is an embarrassment of riches and even my 9 month old baby would know we needed to pack the middle of the park and play Gabby (whatever we all feel about him) so their defence wouldn't relax and push up. Christ, I wouldn't mind if we'd set up properly and got done, but what hurts is that given the players we've got I reckon that night well be the worst Villa performance I've witnessed. I think that's what is part of our misery, that actually I don't think we have shit players, just players that play shit.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Paul Lambert  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:15 pm

De Kuip wrote:Hi folks - I just haven't been able to bring myself to post for a while as it's just too masochistic to even begin to think too much about our beloved Villa - but watching today's naive inept shit-for-brains display has forced me back out of my hole.

Dear Mr Fox,

All the very best,

What's his email address as i want to fire one in too .. This regime had totally eroded my support for this club over the last 4 years .. The way i feel about them i couldn't give two figs Any more but it needs to be done ....
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Here's my mail:

How many teams in the Barclays Premier League are currently playing a 433 formation?

How many teams will go to Arsenal and play three in midfield against the most fluid midfield in the League?

How many goals have our team scored in the League this season?

How many teams have an inferior goal difference to our team this season?

How many teams have failed to score for six consecutive League games in a row this season?

How many times have Aston Villa failed to score in SIX CONSECUTIVE League games in our entire history?

How many managers would continue to back their tactics and beliefs despite racking up negative records that the club has never reached before?

This club has been marketed over the last few years as having a "Proud History, Bright Future" and unfortunately if no action is taken then one man could well be destroying both aspects of this statement.

The history is being tarnished by numerous negative records this season and the future is looking unlikely to be in the top tier of English football.

On behalf of the 30,000 (Previously 40,000+) fans that attend the games and the millions of Aston Villa fans worldwide that are quite frankly embarrassed at the current state of the club, please consider the removal of Paul Lambert as manager.

In your own words Mr Fox, it is time to "flip the coin" and heads or tails it could not be in any worse a state than it currently is.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Paul Lambert  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooseman Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 pm

mefromhere wrote:Here's my mail:

How many teams in the Barclays Premier League are currently playing a 433 formation?

How many teams will go to Arsenal and play three in midfield against the most fluid midfield in the League?

How many goals have our team scored in the League this season?

How many teams have an inferior goal difference to our team this season?

How many teams have failed to score for six consecutive League games in a row this season?

How many times have Aston Villa failed to score in SIX CONSECUTIVE League games in our entire history?

How many managers would continue to back their tactics and beliefs despite racking up negative records that the club has never reached before?

This club has been marketed over the last few years as having a "Proud History, Bright Future" and unfortunately if no action is taken then one man could well be destroying both aspects of this statement.

The history is being tarnished by numerous negative records this season and the future is looking unlikely to be in the top tier of English football.

On behalf of the 30,000 (Previously 40,000+) fans that attend the games and the millions of Aston Villa fans worldwide that are quite frankly embarrassed at the current state of the club, please consider the removal of Paul Lambert as manager.

In your own words Mr Fox, it is time to "flip the coin" and heads or tails it could not be in any worse a state than it currently is.
This.utv
Mooseman
Mooseman

Paul Lambert  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:09 pm

De Kuip
De Kuip

Paul Lambert  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:19 am

I am, quite literally, on a desert island right now so it's hard to keep in touch. But I'm guessing we didn't play well against Arsenal?

Paul Lambert  Img-2011
Trotters
Trotters

Paul Lambert  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next