The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:18 pm

This is shocking. I am very disappointed with today's efforts.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Ron Dalian Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Passing's gone to shit again.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Headless chicken time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Gabby has turned into a very average player.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Eastie wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:Why do we have these periods of madness?  Can we really blame the manager for individual moments of stupidity?

Yes we can , I blame him too for the missing plane and the ukranian crisis too - tosser !

I'm blaming him for that Syrian plane getting shot down. And my sparse sex life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Another false dawn Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:21 pm

We should take off Agbonlahor and bring on that Ukrainian Attorney General wench. In a Villa shirt. And nowt else.

Won't improve our fortunes but would make me feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Lambert under pressure again. Would achieving fewer than 41 points be a sackable offence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Lambert under pressure again. Would achieving fewer than 41 points be a sackable offence?

They won't sack him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm sure randy will look at the table rubbing his hands - how sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Firestarter wrote:We should take off Agbonlahor and bring on that Ukrainian Attorney General wench. In a Villa shirt. And nowt else.

THe sight of her sexy pins would tip you over the edge old chap  lol!

Last edited by Eastie on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

One of the co-commentators on NBC just described Stoke's football as 'scintillating'...

There's a first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Eastie wrote:I'm sure randy will look at the table rubbing his hands - how sad Sad
He might not even realise there is a game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Firestarter wrote:One of the co-commentators on NBC just described Stoke's football as 'scintillating'...

There's a first.

Stokecalona.

Back to top Go down

Holtender1982 wrote:
Eastie wrote:I'm sure randy will look at the table rubbing his hands - how sad Sad
He might not even realise there is a game...

Probably thinks he's watching west ham v southampton on his goggle box Sad

Back to top Go down

Firestarter wrote:One of the co-commentators on NBC just described Stoke's football as 'scintillating'...

There's a first.
Obviously has the same football knowledge as our owner.

Back to top Go down

Eastie wrote:
Firestarter wrote:We should take off Agbonlahor and bring on that Ukrainian Attorney General wench. In a Villa shirt. And nowt else.

THe sight of her sexy pins would tip you over the edge old chap  lol!

Not a chance...there might snow on the roof, but...  8) 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Albrighton really up for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Randy is the king of mediocrity.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

We have a corner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Ron Dalian wrote:

Mediocrity? That's being kind. Just ask a Browns fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Vlar, WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 pm

WTF was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Silla is so out of his depth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Ron Dalian wrote:

He's still recovering from the charisma by-pass surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next