The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Eastie wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:
Eastie wrote:Wow that's a mighty fine beard there fergie :)
Eh?

Your twitter pic :), had a look at brian littles retweet of yours .
Oh, forgot about that masterpiece.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:06 pm

We also got a retweet off Peter Withe and Nigel Spink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:08 pm

They're all over us like flies on shite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Bertrand looked flat there against Odemwingie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Just to let you know, I am now watching the game wearing only a pair of damp underpants and a pair of big fluffy Guinness slippers.

Back to top Go down

Fans are starting to turn now

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know, I am now watching the game wearing only a pair of damp underpants and a pair of big fluffy Guinness slippers.

Back to top Go down

That was promising.

Back to top Go down

Thanks for sharing...

Back to top Go down

My attire is so sexy I posted it twice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Benteke goes down. Dive says Clutterbuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:Just to let you know, I am now watching the game wearing only a pair of damp underpants and a pair of big fluffy Guinness slippers.

Last season's shirt and black trousers for me. The shirt doesn't flatter my gut.

Back to top Go down

Holtender1982 wrote:My attire is so sexy I posted it twice...

So glad I've already eaten :)

Back to top Go down

Firestarter wrote:Thanks for sharing...
No problem, just dream of me tonight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:13 pm

I hate football but love the Villa...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:13 pm

I am currently reclining on the sofa, wearing my Jim jams and a Boston Terrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Begovic hasn't had a save to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Firestarter wrote:I am currently reclining on the sofa, wearing my Jim jams and a Boston Terrier.
Boston Terrier? is that code for something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Huff and puff time.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 pm

This second half is piss poor - unacceptable dross .

Back to top Go down

Post by col8 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Benteke stay on your feet and you may get a goal, stomping around like Mr Angry aint gonna win us fucl all. P.S. Stfu before you get sent off.
col8
col8

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Why do we have these periods of madness? Can we really blame the manager for individual moments of stupidity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:17 pm

col8 wrote:Benteke stay on your feet and you may get a goal, stomping around like Mr Angry aint gonna win us fucl all.  P.S. Stfu before you get sent off.
He went down like Heskey...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Firestarter wrote:I am currently reclining on the sofa, wearing my Jim jams and a Boston Terrier.
Boston Terrier? is that code for something?

Nope. My two year old Boston is crashed out in my lap. Even she prefers kipping to suffering the shite I'm watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:Why do we have these periods of madness?  Can we really blame the manager for individual moments of stupidity?

Yes we can , I blame him too for the missing plane and the ukranian crisis too - tosser !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next