The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 pm

I just don't know anymore.

Far from safe yet.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:We are such a Jeckyll and Hyde outfit.

Utterly sick of this shite year in year out. You'd think they'd be up for this and the chance to make safety a reality..

Manager has the motivational skills of an out of date haggis Sad
You gotta feel for the poor buggers who have turned up today, the hope and expectation after that first goal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Clattenburg has the quality of vision of Arsene Wenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Eastie wrote:Piss poor defending by baker .

Clark is a better player.

Baker gets found out so bloody often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:49 pm

I really don't know what to say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Pat Murphy going on about Villa fans leaving after the third went in - can you blame them? It's nowhere near good enough from Villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Eastie wrote:Pat Murphy going on about Villa fans leaving after the third went in - can you blame them? It's nowhere near good enough from Villa.
I can't see anyone leaving that early, probably off to the bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Don't even think I'm up for my usual HT bikkie fest.

Back to top Go down

Post by col8 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Half Time and all that glittered turned to shyte. We are fucking useless. Lambert can't be all to blame, Weiman should not be defending the defence aint talking
col8
col8

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Some were fooled by last weeks result - lambert is still on borrowed time for me .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:51 pm

The record number of goals in a premier league weekend is 41. This weekend has matched that so far. Lets hope that it gets beaten, by three Villa goals in the second half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Firestarter wrote:Don't even think I'm up for my usual HT bikkie fest.

I've just had two Bourbons and a Nice. Ain't sweetening the first half result though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:53 pm

They look like they took the week off.

Fuckers should be bursting a gut on the pitch to repay the faith shown in them by the fans all season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Time to go see if the washing machine is fixable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Wow that's a mighty fine beard there fergie :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Oh my, Stoke ain't won away since August and have scored six away goals all season before today.

Fuck sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:57 pm

We just don't do winning 3 in a row.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Match Thread - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Oh my, Stoke ain't won away since August and have scored six away goals all season before today.

Fuck sake.

That combined with how we've not won three home games on the trot for SEVEN YEARS and how we'd have gone twelve points clear of the bottom three with a win makes this predictable to me.

Bloody Villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Ron Dalian wrote:We just don't do winning 3 in a row.

Sighs.It's the hope that kills you with villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Stoke haven't won at Villa Park for 38 years...

Just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Fergal got a retweet from sir brian !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 pm

But even on the darkest days I remind myself - I could have been a Nose. It helps. Not a lot, but it helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

I actually think we will win this 5-3......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Eastie wrote:Wow that's a mighty fine beard there fergie :)
Eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Eastie wrote:Wow that's a mighty fine beard there fergie :)
Eh?

Your twitter pic :) , had a look at brian littles retweet of yours .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next