The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+113
Jae1411
kimbo
BournVilla
MadVillan
goose76
Jim
nitrogen
Green Villan
Coseley Villa
De Kuip
danclare82
jamavfc1
carvillan_1
John2710
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mytitsarebigger
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
B62 Villa
jimmygreaves
AstonThriller
supermon
JCH
Mortimer1982
pcfbavfcoman
Mooseman
phil__
Olofalot
The Utterer
AVit
Wookster
Alpe_DHuez
USVillan
Nightwing
W1ttm4nn
bazzah
Hols
VillaBill
Trezzy
Allthaidup
MinnyVilla
The.slow.divide
GhostDad
The Great white walnut
South London Villan
GaryBerry
villashrew
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
DR Peters
Poseidon
Mazrim
Tomy-Flemba
viva_la_amo
Classof13
KMitch
AVFClee
Keyser Soze
Villa.Lion
New Yorke
Billy Walker
whiteensign
TED
Morpheus
LVBrit
tbarrules
Kakacroom
Macca68
Voice of reason
mini_ beest
omariqy
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
ejs1111
upthevilla76
zxc
UnclePanda
Wigteke
Steveallen79
Withes Sweatbands
Dek of Villa
Olof Mellberg
bruka
CTVillan
HarryAVFC
Villarocks666
Jimmycarr
UrmstonVilla
roba19
villabromsgrove
jeffvilla
gdav
GadgetMan
lukevilla
TheLeftSide
thinlizzy
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Malandro
VTID85
R1chuk
holtehero
Stratfordvilla
heystally!
Andyh
DN1982
Villa jimmy
Morgan Villa
Heisenberg
banneruk
Villa_Dan
Denis_B
My Old Man
117 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 am

Oh bloody hell, Morph! I'd just got Jordan Bowery out of my mind. Why'd you have to go mention him again? :)

It's a good post. Lambert making himself look better by correcting issues of his own making. Well, his own making to a degree.

The club really has been all over the place with its transfer and wage policy of recent years. I'm sure Lerner was the leading force behind it but I also think it was Lambert that earmarked certain players - some of them the wrong players - to be bombed out and humiliated*

* as humiliated as you can be earning millions of quid a year.

Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Sadly we have had to deal with a small troll issue is once PDC made his comments - it really is immature and tedious .

I can understand people doubting or being sceptical but coming on here repeating crying bullshit is disrespectful and implies and intention to lie or deliberately mislead people - really poor stuff

By all means if you disagree or think otherwise feel free to say so but please be respectful to other posters in the manner you do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Wasn't Path at the back of the Holte a business bloke who knew about this sort of stuff? Where's he?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooseman Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Signing 2 players in a week and giving them 4 year contracts (which we haven't done for a while)makes me think there something in it IMO!UTV
Mooseman
Mooseman

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Who recommended four years?  Not Robin Russell, i suspect unless he's figured that a four year cycle is best for amortisation.

So it'd be either Lambert or Keane unless there's an outsourced advisor?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Mooseman wrote:Signing 2 players in a week and giving them 4 year contracts (which we haven't done for a while)makes me think there something in it IMO!UTV
Great weekend for you , flyer in the prediction league too :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Eastie wrote:
GhostDad wrote:
Trotters wrote:

we've removed all the shitty ads for penis extensions and bank loans for our registered members.  

Any chance of getting these ads back. Its just that I could do with a, errrrr bank loan.

Contact morph , he will advise you with your er small problem :)
Thanks Eastie. Mylie is already one of my clients.
http://www.lovebscott.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/article-2624900-1DB83C7E00000578-198_634x830.jpg
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Eastie wrote:
GhostDad wrote:
Trotters wrote:

we've removed all the shitty ads for penis extensions and bank loans for our registered members.  

Any chance of getting these ads back. Its just that I could do with a, errrrr bank loan.

Contact morph , he will advise you with your er small problem :)
Thanks Eastie. Mylie is already one of my clients.
http://www.lovebscott.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/article-2624900-1DB83C7E00000578-198_634x830.jpg

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooseman Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Eastie wrote:
Mooseman wrote:Signing 2 players in a week and giving them 4 year contracts (which we haven't done for a while)makes me think there something in it IMO!UTV
Great weekend for you , flyer in the prediction league too :)
and a villa win to boot! Very Happy 
Mooseman
Mooseman

Back to top Go down

Post by pcfbavfcoman Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Seeing as this is a fans forum for opinions and hopefully news that would be of interest to fellow Villa fans, why have the trolls come from out under their stones. Read it believe it, read it dont believe it, your choice.
Hope it is true, if it turns out to be a false dawn at least PDC informed fellow fans what he believed to be information from a good source and I for one hope he stays on here regardless of the outcome.
pcfbavfcoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:27 pm

pcfbavfcoman wrote:Seeing as this is a fans forum for opinions and hopefully news that would be of interest to fellow Villa fans, why have the trolls come from out under their stones. Read it believe it, read it dont believe it, your choice.
Hope it is true, if it turns out to be a false dawn at least PDC informed fellow fans what he believed to be information from a good source and I for one hope he stays on here regardless of the outcome.

He would stay but he would become a she Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by pcfbavfcoman Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Whatever swings their boat, I live in Thailand when not working out here, so meat and two veg on a darling, is something you come across all to regularly
pcfbavfcoman

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Trotters wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
CTVillan wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:The takeover news is complete fabrication. If there was something that nailed on I would know.
OK, I'll play...why would you know ?

Why would PDC know?

For the same reason he knew our starting line up the day before the match. For the same reason he knew that Lerner was selling months before anyone else, etc and so on. What can you offer to prove that you have any insider knowledge?

You can troll back off to VT any time you like. It's much better there, you know.

That's a bit harsh. I have a friend who works for one of the clubs sponsors and feels he would know if something had progressed that much. That's all I can say.

Sorry for 'trolling'. Let's just wait and see hey.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:32 pm

why wouldnt he stay? if it turns out to be false, no big deal. nothing we can do about it. its been stressed many times to take the info with a pinch of salt.
at least we have something to chat about...
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:36 pm

I owe a huge apology to Villa after yesterday's result. I was convinced we'd lose. and predicted 0-2. Sorry Villa! Embarassed 
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Eastie wrote:
pcfbavfcoman wrote:Seeing as this is a fans forum for opinions and hopefully news that would be of interest to fellow Villa fans, why have the trolls come from out under their stones. Read it believe it, read it dont believe it, your choice.

Would make it a very interesting holiday for the competition winner. Must redouble my efforts.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 pm

UnclePanda wrote:why wouldnt he stay? if it turns out to be false, no big deal. nothing we can do about it. its been stressed many times to take the info with a pinch of salt.

Exactly , PDC is like a pair of slippers to TBAR - scruffy and well used but worth keeping  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Eastie wrote:

Would make it a very interesting holiday for the competition winner. Must redouble my efforts.

Haha post of the year  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Eastie wrote:
UnclePanda wrote:why wouldnt he stay? if it turns out to be false, no big deal. nothing we can do about it. its been stressed many times to take the info with a pinch of salt.

Exactly , PDC is like a pair of slippers to TBAR - scruffy and well used but worth keeping  Very Happy 

Like a comfortable old sports bra that you don't want to throw away.
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortimer1982 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Eastie wrote:All and sundry? A very select few maybe - there's having doubts and coming here crying bullshit - now I for know its not bullshit  having seen the information given to PDC .

Bullshit is made up rubbish - this is not the case here .

People cried bullshit when we said lerner was selling up , people cried bullshit when we said culverhouse and karsa were gone , we proved the team line up was known to us on Friday night - this information is from the same source that was correct on the other stuff .

Would you back against him?

The Ron Saunders quote at the end does it for me. The takeover is on.
Mortimer1982

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Eastie wrote:Sadly we have had to deal with a small troll issue is once PDC made his comments - it really is immature and tedious .

I can understand people doubting or being sceptical but coming on here repeating crying bullshit is disrespectful and implies and intention to lie or deliberately mislead people - really poor stuff

By all means if you disagree or think otherwise feel free to say so but please be respectful to other posters in the manner you do so.

Is it ok to feel that whoever gave PDC the information may have got his facts wrong?
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Just because somebody on here tell's us that they have heard off a reliable source that a takeover is happening with an offer accepted and all that doesn't mean they am bullshitting, really so if i tell somebody that i heard something that later turned out not to be the case does that make me a bare faced liar? Just hope it happens but if it doesn't stop this bullshiter acqusations will ya, the lad is passing it onto us in good faith, after the shit they received over the summer with the last specualtion only an idiot would put there neck on the line with some made up bull shit, just show a little respect to PDC is all i'm asking, it's not very nice seeing the lad called a liar.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
Trotters wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
CTVillan wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:The takeover news is complete fabrication. If there was something that nailed on I would know.
OK, I'll play...why would you know ?

Why would PDC know?

For the same reason he knew our starting line up the day before the match. For the same reason he knew that Lerner was selling months before anyone else, etc and so on. What can you offer to prove that you have any insider knowledge?

You can troll back off to VT any time you like. It's much better there, you know.

That's a bit harsh. I have a friend who works for one of the clubs sponsors and feels he would know if something had progressed that much. That's all I can say.

Sorry for 'trolling'. Let's just wait and see hey.

Not sure why or how a club sponsor would know anything before anybody else. What valuable morsels has this person come up with before? At least we know PDC's source has credibility.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:57 pm

AVFClee wrote:Just because somebody on here tell's us that they have heard off a reliable source that a takeover is happening with an offer accepted and all that doesn't mean they am bullshitting, really so if i tell somebody that i heard something that later turned out not to be the case does that make me a bare faced liar? Just hope it happens but if it doesn't stop this bullshiter acqusations will ya, the lad is passing it onto us in good faith, after the shit they received over the summer with the last specualtion only an idiot would put there neck on the line with some made up bull shit, just show a little respect to PDC is all i'm asking, it's not very nice seeing the lad called a liar.

This is spot on in my view. To cry bullshit infers to me someone is saying an out and out made up lie or intent to mislead - if someone has been told something that turns out to be wrong it's very different to bullshit .

In this case PDC has been informed correctly several times before by this source so to cry bullshit is disrespectful to him - he is passing his info in good faith and putting his neck on the line in doing so .

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Exactly Eastie, some need to learn how to show some respect to fellow people and Villans, if this takeover does not happen then it does not happen, if it does then great, but it is not debating anything any good when all you see is PDC called a bullshitter, or he's making it up, i mean honestly, as said PDC has had reliable info before from the club, should be thanking him for passing on the info rather than thinking sod it i will not say anything cos they will call me a liar.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next