The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+113
Jae1411
kimbo
BournVilla
MadVillan
goose76
Jim
nitrogen
Green Villan
Coseley Villa
De Kuip
danclare82
jamavfc1
carvillan_1
John2710
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mytitsarebigger
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
B62 Villa
jimmygreaves
AstonThriller
supermon
JCH
Mortimer1982
pcfbavfcoman
Mooseman
phil__
Olofalot
The Utterer
AVit
Wookster
Alpe_DHuez
USVillan
Nightwing
W1ttm4nn
bazzah
Hols
VillaBill
Trezzy
Allthaidup
MinnyVilla
The.slow.divide
GhostDad
The Great white walnut
South London Villan
GaryBerry
villashrew
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
DR Peters
Poseidon
Mazrim
Tomy-Flemba
viva_la_amo
Classof13
KMitch
AVFClee
Keyser Soze
Villa.Lion
New Yorke
Billy Walker
whiteensign
TED
Morpheus
LVBrit
tbarrules
Kakacroom
Macca68
Voice of reason
mini_ beest
omariqy
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
ejs1111
upthevilla76
zxc
UnclePanda
Wigteke
Steveallen79
Withes Sweatbands
Dek of Villa
Olof Mellberg
bruka
CTVillan
HarryAVFC
Villarocks666
Jimmycarr
UrmstonVilla
roba19
villabromsgrove
jeffvilla
gdav
GadgetMan
lukevilla
TheLeftSide
thinlizzy
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Malandro
VTID85
R1chuk
holtehero
Stratfordvilla
heystally!
Andyh
DN1982
Villa jimmy
Morgan Villa
Heisenberg
banneruk
Villa_Dan
Denis_B
My Old Man
117 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:36 pm

KMitch wrote:This thread...  lol...

Thanks for sharing PDC...  Love how whenever someone on here has any shred of news, the lurkers come out of the woodwork and get busy sharpening their knives to attack whoever posted the news/rumor in the event it is wrong... Hope you're right and we can get 1-2 high profile (more that 5 mil) signings in before the window shuts...
I think a journo said one more after Sanchez. Anyway if a deal has been accepted then negotiations must of been ongoing for at least a few weeks so I suspect the last two signings on four year contracts would of been sanctioned by the new owners.
Keyser Soze

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Wonder if Vlaar knows...?
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis_B Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 pm

HH spoken to senior staff and they deny it
Denis_B
Denis_B

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Right I've done 15 hours on here today - I'm off - lets hope tomorrow brings 3 points and this info does become confirmed soon - we deserve good news! Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Denis_B wrote:HH spoken to senior staff and they deny it

If one person breaks rank do you expect them all to do so?
Night all !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Night all !

Back to top Go down

Post by R1chuk Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:@AVFCTransTweet any agreed sale of club would have 2b released officially 2 @LSEplc at 7am on Monday via RNS. Wkend info not price sensitive

No it wouldn't, AVFC are privately owned. Unless buyer's are listed there.

Last edited by R1chuk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
R1chuk
R1chuk

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 pm

No info would need to be shared to the stock exchange as we are not a PLC.

Let's just wait and see now guys. What is known is out there. Let's hope for all our sakes, it's right. UTV!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Classof13 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Has he or does he just tell us he knows senior staff?
Classof13
Classof13

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Aah. Thanks for that. Monday doesn't matter then
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by R1chuk Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Eastie wrote:

Night all !

Happy dreaming !
R1chuk
R1chuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Classof13 wrote:

Has he or does he just tell us he knows senior staff?
Didn't he sign a NDA? In which case he can't really say much.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Senior staff = catering staff.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:46 pm

If Randy has accepted an offer, then we just have to wait patiently for it to be signed and sealed. I don't expect a truly rich owner, but if Randy honours his commitment to Villa then the new owner/s should be wealthy enough to secure Villa's immediate future.

Maybe that's what the Cissohko/Sanchez transfers have been all about. Maybe the "one more signing" will reinforce this aspect of transition with the agreement of the accepted bidder/s.

It would be good to remove the uncertainty about our future, and look forward to steady sustained progress from our current perilous position.

In the meantime I'm going to get behind the team, and enjoy the return of Premiership football.
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 pm

I'm excited but waiting to hear from another source before I start lubing myself up for a brilliant wank.

Again, we are only passing on what exploded into our inbox's. We felt it was too good not to let you in on. We got a lot of stuff right initially and then the club started feeding out a lot of false info that burned us. This could, indeed, be just that sort of info. However, it's not been a "I've just heard a whisper..." message. It's a balls out, 100% nailed on whisper.

Again, could still be wrong and I'm putting it at 50/50 at this stage.

We have asked for more info and we will update everyone ASAP. Believe us that we are as excited as you and have exactly the same doubts as you. There was a fairly long discussion about whether we should say anything but the source was so certain and the info too juicy not to share. We'd be pricks to keep it to ourselves.

We hold our breath!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Season ticket sales are down, there could well be a crowd around the 10,000 mark for Orient, there's a general mood of apathy and depression surrounding the club...etc...etc...!!!
So why if a deal has been done, and it's a good one, would they not announce anything until September?
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:59 pm

If a bid and terms are accepted in principal, the handshakes done and the details sent to the scumbag lawyers to draw it up, that could take a while. It may be down to sorting out compensation for various staff while this happens.

I've no idea why it's been said that there isn't a planned announcement for some time yet. This is one of the two things that makes me nervous (the other being that there have been no other sources come forward yet).

We are just telling you what we've been told - enthusiastically!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 pm

I've got an idea, it's Barry Hearn, even though he's just sold his stake in Orient, out of courtesy he doesn't want to announce it until after the game!!!
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Appreciate the info PDC, and please dont shoot yourself.....its not worth it lol Wink

Im skeptical, not because I dont believe PDC, more to do with in this FFP climate we are in.

I have no idea why anybody would want to buy a club flirting with relegation, from a business perspective it dosent make sense, and if the club cant be bankrolled for a few years like the others in the past and seen as a fun project hobby, then what on earth do you do with it? Cant see owners been satisfied finishing 9th -10th or so every year at best say, and you cant make money running a football club so.......

Anyway, Interesting, Hope PDC is right, nice to have some hope and optimism, so I thank him for that :)

Last edited by Olof Mellberg on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Looks like TBAR has been losing to many posters because of all the ITK that was wrong. Well this latest stunt seems to has worked because the trolls are back along along with the traffic.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:Looks like TBAR has been losing to many posters because of all the ITK that was wrong. Well this latest stunt seems to has worked because the trolls are back along along with the traffic.

Non comprehende
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:20 pm

whiteensign wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:Looks like TBAR has been losing to many posters because of all the ITK that was wrong. Well this latest stunt seems to has worked because the trolls are back along along with the traffic.

Non comprehende

I don't believe the latest news.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomy-Flemba Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:If Randy has accepted an offer, then we just have to wait patiently for it to be signed and sealed. I don't expect a truly rich owner, but if Randy honours his commitment to Villa then the new owner/s should be wealthy enough to secure Villa's immediate future.

Maybe that's what the Cissohko/Sanchez transfers have been all about. Maybe the "one more signing" will reinforce this aspect of transition with the agreement of the accepted bidder/s.

It would be good to remove the uncertainty about our future, and look forward to steady sustained progress from our current perilous position.

In the meantime I'm going to get behind the team, and enjoy the return of Premiership football.

Got there before me VB! I have a feeling that the prospective new owners maybe instructed Randy to buy Cissokho/Sanchez and this will be added on the Randy's asking price for the club. Maybe that's why the deal for Sanchez took so long to materialize?
Tomy-Flemba
Tomy-Flemba

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Healthy scepticism is good. Believe me, we sat on this for a while too knowing how it'd be received and knowing there was no other source. I'm half with you.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Can't sleep - there was another source who contacted Theego claiming due diligence has been completed earlier in the week but we dismissed him as a crank as he was unknown -maybe he was on the ball?

Last edited by Eastie on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next