The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+113
Jae1411
kimbo
BournVilla
MadVillan
goose76
Jim
nitrogen
Green Villan
Coseley Villa
De Kuip
danclare82
jamavfc1
carvillan_1
John2710
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mytitsarebigger
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
B62 Villa
jimmygreaves
AstonThriller
supermon
JCH
Mortimer1982
pcfbavfcoman
Mooseman
phil__
Olofalot
The Utterer
AVit
Wookster
Alpe_DHuez
USVillan
Nightwing
W1ttm4nn
bazzah
Hols
VillaBill
Trezzy
Allthaidup
MinnyVilla
The.slow.divide
GhostDad
The Great white walnut
South London Villan
GaryBerry
villashrew
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
DR Peters
Poseidon
Mazrim
Tomy-Flemba
viva_la_amo
Classof13
KMitch
AVFClee
Keyser Soze
Villa.Lion
New Yorke
Billy Walker
whiteensign
TED
Morpheus
LVBrit
tbarrules
Kakacroom
Macca68
Voice of reason
mini_ beest
omariqy
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
ejs1111
upthevilla76
zxc
UnclePanda
Wigteke
Steveallen79
Withes Sweatbands
Dek of Villa
Olof Mellberg
bruka
CTVillan
HarryAVFC
Villarocks666
Jimmycarr
UrmstonVilla
roba19
villabromsgrove
jeffvilla
gdav
GadgetMan
lukevilla
TheLeftSide
thinlizzy
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Malandro
VTID85
R1chuk
holtehero
Stratfordvilla
heystally!
Andyh
DN1982
Villa jimmy
Morgan Villa
Heisenberg
banneruk
Villa_Dan
Denis_B
My Old Man
117 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 pm

And just so as you all know, the mods are waiting with just as much anxiety as everyone else.

We're still waiting on info and are hoping that the next bit to come in is a name rather than "false alarm".

But the very odd goings on that we've all seen (probably really starting with Faulkner jogging on) doesn't really add up. Throw in a few rumours that there is a new CEO close (maybe he's the one that negotiated the Sanchez deal???) and that we heard a week ago that something was up as well as this latest news.

Maybe it'll all add up to a big fat zero when Lerner makes an announcement that there's nothing doing (although he did say the next time we'd hear from him was when it was all done and dusted). But maybe it'll be the best news since 1982.

It does seem odd to me that, scouring the internet, it seems a lot of idiots would much rather see this place proved wrong than be taken over by someone like a Larry Ellison/Nicola Cortese dream team.

Madness.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

🤦  🤦 🤦

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:
Trotters wrote:Watch a movie for a couple of hours, get left behind.

A couple of points:

1. PDC said he'd shoot himself in the foot. I'll tell you for free that's a lie. I've seen photos and it's not a foot...it's maybe 4 and half inches.

2. FFP...I was under the impression that an owner could "gift" any amount of money he likes to the club therefore it doesn't get reflected as a loss. Whether someone would actually do that with no chance of recuperating the money is another matter. If I'm right (and I've been wrong 137 times today already) then a new owner could buy for $150-200m and throw $100m at it and Robert is most definitely your father's brother.

The fact that PDC's hampton is 4 and a half inches long - neither here nor there.

the fact that you have seen photos of it - now that's more disturbing................................ affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

What do you call a man with a 4 and a half inch cock?

Justin

I know........................................ I'll get my coat

May I direct you to the off topic section where morph is waiting  :twisted: 

Yes, of course - apols folks for derailing the thread temporarily.

Right, now, where is Morpheus - ah, there he is...................
Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Creepy
De Kuip
De Kuip

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Have a look in off topic. He ain't that good looking! :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

And I believe he gets around in crotchless leopard skin these days.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Trotters wrote:And just so as you all know, the mods are waiting with just as much anxiety as everyone else.

We're still waiting on info and are hoping that the next bit to come in is a name rather than "false alarm".

But the very odd goings on that we've all seen (probably really starting with Faulkner jogging on) doesn't really add up. Throw in a few rumours that there is a new CEO close (maybe he's the one that negotiated the Sanchez deal???) and that we heard a week ago that something was up as well as this latest news.

Maybe it'll all add up to a big fat zero when Lerner makes an announcement that there's nothing doing (although he did say the next time we'd hear from him was when it was all done and dusted). But maybe it'll be the best news since 1982.

It does seem odd to me that, scouring the internet, it seems a lot of idiots would much rather see this place proved wrong than be taken over by someone like a Larry Ellison/Nicola Cortese dream team.

Madness.

I have noticed that, unfortunately there are some sad people who will be waiting to see if wrong or not, very sad Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

A couple of points:

1. PDC said he'd shoot himself in the foot. I'll tell you for free that's a lie. I've seen photos and it's not a foot...it's maybe 4 and half inches.

2. FFP...I was under the impression that an owner could "gift" any amount of money he likes to the club therefore it doesn't get reflected as a loss. Whether someone would actually do that with no chance of recuperating the money is another matter. If I'm right (and I've been wrong 137 times today already) then a new owner could buy for $150-200m and throw $100m at it and Robert is most definitely your father's brother.

The fact that PDC's hampton is 4 and a half inches long - neither here nor there.

the fact that you have seen photos of it - now that's more disturbing................................ affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Justin

New clients are always welcome as you've already seen how happy Mylie is now. :) 
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

You need to turn the lights on. That's Billy Ray's mullet in your mouth.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

I think the sado's waiting for news to be wrong should be gratefull the people on here know what there talking about, a "so called" villa fan on anther site had this to say about sanchez coming in" Sanchez to come in for the poor overweight Nzogbia" what a cock!!!!  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 pm

There are all sorts of forums for all sorts of posters. I see TBAR as a bunch of mates meeting up regularly in the local pub …. good football banter, crusty old jokes and a healthy amount of piss taking thrown in. We don't take ourselves too seriously and you can be as right or wrong as you like, as long as it's all done with a modicum of respect.
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 pm

He's enlightened!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Right, time to take the piss out of yourself and post up on odd photo or something from the 80's.

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/t1030-members-revealed

Get to it.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Trotters wrote:We'd heard that something was up and was told we could MAYBE look forward to more news in a couple of weeks.

It came earlier than we thought.
I'm always here to help anyone suffering from problems in the bedroom Trotters. PM Cgale for a reference.  :)
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 9755872356_cd827ace52_m
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Coseley Villa Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:14 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:There are all sorts of forums for all sorts of posters. I see TBAR as a bunch of mates meeting up regularly in the local pub …. good football banter, crusty old jokes and a healthy amount of piss taking thrown in. We don't take ourselves too seriously and you can be as right or wrong as you like, as long as it's all done with a modicum of respect.

Same here mate and I see Villa Talk as a bunch of pricks who are just happy slagging us of while sitting in their crusty Y fronts in-between masturbation sessions, which is entirely my own opinion and TBAR will accept no responsibility for my remarks
Coseley Villa
Coseley Villa

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 pm

jimbop wrote:
profpieman wrote:Am I the only person here that doesn't believe the rumour ? 48 pages long and no names.

SPECULATION is the key word, whether true or not I fully believe its been said in good faith.

Oh yeah Im not saying the blokes made it up, Im just struggling to believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 pm

profpieman wrote:Am I the only person here that doesn't believe the rumour ? 48 pages long and no names.

Your choice, no probs..

What i would say is this. If PDC says he has heared something then he has heared it. If the MODS on here concur with what he heared, then there is something in it. They are not liars, they are not bullshitters and they certainly dont need to up the members on here because there is no financial gain to do so.

I am happy to stand behind PDC and the other MODS on here, anytime and anywhere because they are decent people whom care so much about the team we all love, they set up this forum so we can debate in an open friendly atmosphere without any input from the clubs PR department.

We may disagree at times and it may on occasion biol over, but in the end we are all mates with one thing in common, our love all things Villa. So yeah, believe them. 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:16 pm

De Kuip wrote:
Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

A couple of points:

Justin

Yes, of course - apols folks for derailing the thread temporarily.

Right, now, where is Morpheus - ah, there he is...................
Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Creepy
F**k sake. My solicitor told me that he had served an injunction on the press to stop that photo coming out. It was my Stringfellow phase.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:16 pm

I'd like to know what the ok button does.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Tears of laughter - fantastic banter :)

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Trotters wrote:I'd like to know what the ok button does.

He probably self detonates Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm

jimbop wrote:
Trotters wrote:And just so as you all know, the mods are waiting with just as much anxiety as everyone else.

Madness.

I have noticed that, unfortunately there are some sad people who will be waiting to see if wrong or not, very sad Crying or Very sad 

Does anyone really care what other forums say about us, I sure as hell don't, if fellow Villa fans want to act like retarded blues fans then let 'em carry on, just keep your distance and ignore the idiots.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Ha, ha who's changed my avatar? B***ards. Not really its a keeper.  Laughing 
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Remember that scene from Risky Business when Joel accidentally calls a transvestite call girl? I reckon hitting the OK button could result in something similar....but hairier.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next