The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11)

+29
Kippaxvilla
ROTTERDAM1982
Ron Dalian
Wookster
Cha Ching
Queneau
Andy_Villa
Penfold
RichRunner
Mazrim
TJVillan
Deano69
Kill@r33
Tomy-Flemba
The Utterer
Donnie Wyer
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
villabromsgrove
Boz
Dek of Villa
One Little Bit
Richard E
lukevilla
villa_loyal
PHXVilla
CTVillan
Trotters
Thinman
33 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What will be the result?

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_lcap47%Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 20 ]
Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_lcap23%Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_lcap30%Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) Empty Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

With all the rumours around of a takeover bid, Lambert's job being on the line and Culverhouse taking up amateur boxing it has been requested that this thread starts a tadge earlier this week.
As we all know, this game holds massive importance for the future of our beloved club, Aston Villa, and their future in the Premier League.
Although losing against Southampton would not mean relegation, it certainly would mean that we are in a desperate situation with games running out.
It has been widely agreed by Aston Villa fans, from all forums, that another 3 points may just be enough to stave off any relegation threat.
This situation is far from what we expected when this season kicked off, but, sadly, it is where we are.
So the thread is open and waiting for all us Aston Villa experts to have our say.
Anybody going to the game on Saturday, just remember this. It is the Owner, CEO, Manager and his side kick Mr C that are responsible for where we are currently.
Lets get behind the lads from the off and support them. They are going through difficult times as well as us.

UTV Everybody.

Aston Villa 4- Southampton 2

Poll please Admin.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) Empty Re: Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:49 pm

0-3 away win and an atmosphere that will leave lambert and faulkner nowhere to go - saints are relaxed, play good football and we are a bag of nerves and clueless - it will be the end of lambert but Sid will come in as caretaker , the club will unite and beat hull and achieve safety .

Come summer it will be all change !

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) Empty Re: Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 pm

1-0 loss.

Poll added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

I can't see us scoring nor can I see us keeping a clean sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm

A tense 1-1 draw. The players will do it for the fans, not for the manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 pm

I would see a draw as a major achievement now that my expectations have been well and truly managed. However, I can't see anything other than a Saints win. This will be followed by days of huffing and puffing by us and local media before it all calms down and we all await the next, 6th consecutive defeat.

Rant over.
Thinman
Thinman

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 pm

An awful state of affairs isn't it Thinman? I hope the mighty Villa will roar again soon.

Last edited by Farrell_10 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

At the moment, I'm only looking forward to seeing this match for the same reason I watch high board diving and ski jumping during the Olympics.

I have a strong feeling though that a new poll will be up come Thursday afternoon and the results a little different than they are now.

Plllllleeeeeeaaaaasssee.
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 pm

If Lambert gets sacked on Thursday I'll bare my arse in Jenners' Window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 pm

What if it's Friday?
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 pm

And of course....

Useless Without Pics 

will be the rallying cry :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 am

lol! 

Yep. Photo or it never happened.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 am

Trotters wrote:What if it's Friday?

I'll go to Newcastle and bare my arse in Fenwicks' Window instead.

Whilst I have no doubt that there will be a meeting on Thursday I am sure it won't have anything to do with an immediate managerial departure.

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am

Billy McBingo wrote:If Lambert gets sacked on Thursday I'll bare my arse in Jenners' Window.

I think you should go to Edinburgh Castle at 1pm, bare your arse and pretend it is the one o'clock gun...the tourists will love it  Very Happy 
CTVillan

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:43 am

cheers :moon: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 am

Well I know one thing. That cheating get Jay Rodrigues won't be around to throw himself to the floor to earn a penalty for Southampton this season.

Did I mention that he's a cheating get?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 am

Billy McBingo wrote:
Trotters wrote:What if it's Friday?

I'll go to Newcastle and bare my arse in Fenwicks' Window instead.

Whilst I have no doubt that there will be a meeting on Thursday I am sure it won't have anything to do with an immediate managerial departure.
No meeting needed, just someone with the balls to tell Lambert to clear his desk and fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Now that the pox on the training ground has been cleaned off, I'm going for a 2-0 Villa win.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by PHXVilla Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm

As terrible as our home form has been this season I will come off mental by saying this but I believe Villa Park atmosphere will carry the lads to a win, especially after doing some spring cleaning in the club house. Whatever happens, please let us see some passion!
PHXVilla
PHXVilla

Aston Villa v Southampton pre match, match & post match thread. (Reaction Pg 11) 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:52 pm

PHXVilla wrote:As terrible as our home form has been this season I will come off mental by saying this but I believe Villa Park atmosphere will carry the lads to a win, especially after doing some spring cleaning in the club house. Whatever happens, please let us see some passion!
Welcome, it will be good to sing Sid's name again :)
"There's only one Gordon Cowans" etc :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:01 pm

I think the coaching changes will have a positive effect. I now say a 2-1 win.

Also don't see Sid or Shay telling fans in the Trinity to fuck off if something is said that they don't like.

Back to top Go down

Post by villa_loyal Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Wouldn't it be just like the Villa to go and win this?
villa_loyal
villa_loyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

4-2 Villa. I told you so, early. Waiting with baited breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 am

Feeling confident about this now!

3-0 Villa! Maybe too postive lol!
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 am

Can we get ADMIN to come down in his shiny white suit and tell us what the score will be?  Very Happy

The formation will be interesting. 4-3-3 is for shit and I'll be disappointed if we continue with it.

Does anyone know what formation the reserves and youth teams use?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum