The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

+14
Karlos96
mordecai
Nix999
Mr Jones
Donnie Wyer
CTVillan
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
villa_loyal
Goose
Richard E
Ron Dalian
Thinman
Trotters
18 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Predictions for Palarase

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap35%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap45%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap20%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Heart Of The Holte ‏@HeartOfTheHolte 1m
"@maizy4: Apparently this is the 3rd time we've lost 4 games in a row!!" ANOTHER record broken.

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 pm

@HodgsonHoward: I told Lerner in Jan this would happen.. Instead they ignored me and peddled the progress line.. Hmm nice progress! #lernerout #lambertout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Oh crap. We could go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Oh crap. We could go down
That prospect is a s real now as at any time in the last few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm

I must admit Cardiffs win was a shock and has set alarm bells ringing Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Tick tock tick tock - bye bye mr lambert  Over the head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 pm

What a joker -

Gaffer's verdict: Lambert - We lacked necessary penetration
12 Apr 2014 17:37

Paul Lambert on Palace loss.

Paul Lambert bemoaned a lack of penetration as Villa went down 1-0 at Palace.

In a game of few chances, the hosts won it with a goal in the closing stages, man-of-the-moment Jason Puncheon firing home past Brad Guzan.

Villa did have plenty of possession but didn't carve out that many opportunities.

Their best chance saw Palace keeper Julian Speroni make a wonder save to deny sub Andi Weimann.

Lambert said: "It was a really tight, even game and there weren't many chances at either end. It is a difficult place to come.

"We had a lot of the ball, with one or two little chances but there was nothing much in it overall.

"They took their chance and then their keeper has made a good save from Andi towards the end.

"Andi has done great to get the flick for the chance but their keeper has made a fine save.

"These are the sort of things that are going against us at the moment but you have to keep going.

"I just thought there was a really fine margin in the match today.

"Brad has never really had that much to do. He hasn't been called into action that much.

"We were handling it okay. But it's that one chance you have to take. We didn't manage to take ours.

"It wasn't for the lack of trying. We had a lot of the ball.

"I couldn't fault the lads for their work-rate. They tried to do it. But it's up to us to unlock the door."

Villa now lie in 14th place on 34 points, four points ahead of Fulham with a game in hand.

Lambert is positive as he looks ahead to the final five matches, starting against Southampton next weekend.

He added: "It is what it is at the moment. There are a lot of teams there and a lot of games to play. You have to get over that finishing line as quick as you can.

"We need the fans against Southampton. There's no doubt. They will come in their numbers to watch us and get right behind us.

"We have to stop the sequence of losing games."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:20 pm

He is a fucking clown and needs to stop the bullshit and fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:21 pm

@JackWoodwardAV: https://t.co/ujCuwfLATl My post-match interviews with pundit Bobby Thomson, manager Paul Lambert and 'keeper Brad Guzan #avfc #avtv

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Eastie wrote:
Paul Lambert bemoaned a lack of penetration as Villa went down 1-0 at Palace.

"It wasn't for the lack of trying. We had a lot of the ball.

"I couldn't fault the lads for their work-rate. They tried to do it. But it's up to us to unlock the door."

Paul, perhaps if you'd bought the creative number 10 we (and you) have been talking about needing for the past few years things may have been different then.....plonker.
CTVillan

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Evening all. Been at work all day and only just found out the result.
What a load of old shite we have become.
All of them should piss off, and piss off quickly.
Surely Lambert has to go now and i mean now. He is bringing nothing to us at all. Enough is enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:37 pm

PDC Lion wrote:Evening all. Been at work all day and only just found out the result.
What a load of old shite we have become.
All of them should piss off, and piss off quickly.
Surely Lambert has to go now and i mean now. He is bringing nothing to us at all. Enough is enough.

Believe me mate , we were lucky it was only 1-0 - a shocking villa display!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:37 pm

He has managed to make us a laughing stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Its a mess, a bloody mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:12 pm

A game of few chances/tight? What match was Lamberk watching? Palace hit woodwork twice, had a very good penalty appeal turned down (also one that was "given") and I can remember 2 shots from them that we're within 6 inches of being on target. Villa? That flick from Weimann, that was it.

The most annoying thing about it was that we only really started to look like we could salvage something was when Albrighton came on. He was our best player last week, and that prick then drops him to the bench?

Hasn't go a fucking clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 am

Are we going again?
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 am

Uncle Villa wrote:A game of few chances/tight? What match was Lamberk watching? Palace hit woodwork twice, had a very good penalty appeal turned down (also one that was "given") and I can remember 2 shots from them that we're within 6 inches of being on target. Villa? That flick from Weimann, that was it.

The most annoying thing about it was that we only really started to look like we could salvage something was when Albrighton came on. He was our best player last week, and that prick then drops him to the bench?

They has 14 shots 4 on target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 am

Holtender1982 wrote:
Uncle Villa wrote:A game of few chances/tight? What match was Lamberk watching? Palace hit woodwork twice, had a very good penalty appeal turned down (also one that was "given") and I can remember 2 shots from them that we're within 6 inches of being on target. Villa? That flick from Weimann, that was it.

They has 14 shots 4 on target.
We had 7 shots 4 on target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 am

We had one shot every 13 mins...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 am

Holtender1982 wrote:We had one shot every 13 mins...

Only one shot worthy of note to trouble the keeper .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:00 am

I woke up still angry about this today.

Haven't seen such a toothless side in history ever! Toothless, spineless and just bloody awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 am

It reminds me so much of the back end of O'Leary's reign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 am

Uncle Villa wrote:It reminds me so much of the back end of O'Leary's reign.

Reminds me of the back end of a horse Sad
Pile of shit !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 pm

If we go down I would not back this side in tje championship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next