The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread

+45
Sceptical Villan
BournVilla
Tomy-Flemba
Cha Ching
Thinman
VDOG
SCATTERBAD
Aesorian
Steveallen79
mDigital
Macca68
Ron Dalian
Lee hendries tan
Mazrim
Wookster
Hornso
VillaStarringBrockLesnar
GadgetMan
Malandro
Withes Sweatbands
Diablo
pooligan
Shifnal Villa
tonyp
Billy No Mates
Nix999
Rattler
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Jimmyrimmer
Andy_Villa
Bertie
prmort
Villanz
Dotcomsimon
mefromhere
VillaBill
LVBrit
One Little Bit
heykey89
CTVillan
TJVillan
switters
villabromsgrove
Kill@r33
Morgan Villa
49 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Predictions for the Tigers

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_lcap49%The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 20 ]
The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_lcap24%The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_lcap27%The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 41

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread Empty The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 am

Started today because of the massive importance of this game.
A win and we are safe, a draw it lingers on for a bit longer, lose, well we all know what that could mean.
Have your say on this crucial game for Aston Villa.

Back to top Go down

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread Empty Re: The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 am

Flogging a dead hors 
Morgan Villa

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread 0_star10

Back to top Go down

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread Empty Re: The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread

Post by Kill@r33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:58 am

So much riding on one game. And the fact is we dont have players that play well under pressure. We need to get a lucky bounce or something to go our way because I cant see us putting in a gutsy performance to get that badly needed win.
Kill@r33

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm normally positive, but now I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising. A professional football team should be able to organise themselves sufficiently well (even with restricted resources), in order to get a return of more than one point out of nine matches. Sadly the words "professional" and "Aston Villa" cannot be used in the same sentence. If we get anything out of the Hull game it will be more by luck than judgement.

Is this what Villa has been reduced to? Praying that other very poor teams have worse luck than we do …. That's no way to run a Premiership football club!
villabromsgrove

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Huge game. I think we will rise to it.

The crowd will roar them to the points 2-0, Gabby brace.

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Huge game. I think we will rise to it.

The crowd will roar them to the points 2-0, Gabby brace.
I really hope you're right …. I can just imagine the excitement on here next week if we win. UTV!
villabromsgrove

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 pm

0-0.

A bumbling mess of a game that will scrape us a point that'll probably be enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by switters Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:07 pm

about time one of our CBs scored a goal this season. a Ron Vlaar special, please
switters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 pm

I'd settle for a wicked deflection going in off the ref's arse if it gets us the points. As Kill@r33 points out we simply don't have the players with the right mentality for this kind of game.

Maybe we don't pay them enough  I'll get my coat 

Back to top Go down

Post by TJVillan Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm already ridiculously nervous to the point I'm starting to feel a bit ill.

:pale: 

TJVillan
TJVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill@r33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:42 pm

TJVillan wrote:I'm already ridiculously nervous to the point I'm starting to feel a bit ill.

I know exactly how youre feeling TJ, Im feeling the same way!

Mixture of needing a win knowing we are crap and relying on 3 other results to save our ass. This is the weekend where it will be all decided imo. The margins are so slim 1 mistake in any of these relegation matches could prove the difference.
Kill@r33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill@r33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Kill@r33 wrote:
TJVillan wrote:I'm already ridiculously nervous to the point I'm starting to feel a bit ill.

I know exactly how youre feeling TJ, Im feeling the same way!

Mixture of needing a win knowing we are crap and relying on 3 other results to save our ass. This is the weekend where it will be all decided imo. The margins are so slim 1 mistake in any of these relegation matches could prove the difference.

Actually this is the weekend Im hoping it will all be decided! If either the bottom 4 get a result and we dont then we need something out of Man City away or Spurs away!
Kill@r33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 pm

I've been following the Villa for so many years you would think I'd be used to this sort of mental torture by now.

Nope. It will be three pairs of underpants and a cage in front of the telly so that any hurled objects (shoes, tea/coffee mugs, the dog, etc) won't hit the screen during any of my anticipated bursts of ire and frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

If Lambert plays to win we will get something out of the game, if he plays for the draw we will lose.
CTVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Poll added. I think we will lose 2-1 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:Poll added. I think we will lose 2-1 Sad

I hope you are wrong!

I'd take that deflection off anybody's arse to get us a win!

Back to top Go down

Post by heykey89 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:23 pm

slippin'
heykey89

Back to top Go down

Post by One Little Bit Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Massive game for us and I hope the events planned on the Holte will lift the team into one of their rare good days. They do have them, you know  Very Happy 

Going down to do my bit.

Even if we lose, I think safety will be confirmed on Sunday, when Chelsea stuff Norwich.
One Little Bit
One Little Bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 pm

2-1 home win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

1-1 draw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:48 pm

3-1 win for us and a bad head on Sunday morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill@r33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:12 pm

2-1 real nervy and some luck going our way for a change. We havent had much lately.
Kill@r33

Back to top Go down

Post by LVBrit Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 pm

New to TBAR, great site and some really interesting views. Hull game, my head says 2-0 Hull but my heart says Villa will sneak it 1-0 ensuring I have to continue getting up early next season to watch the claret and blue here in the US.
LVBrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi there LVBrit. Hope you enjoy the forum. Great to have you here, settle in and get comfortable. Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 pm

0-1 Curtis Davies ( Law of the ex )
HT
1-1 Nathan Baker ( towering header )
2-1 Tonev with a 35yd thunderbolt after coming off the bench !
 Dancing Banana
VillaBill
VillaBill

The all in one Aston Villa v Hull City Pre Match, Match & Post Match Thread 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next