The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

+32
worcesterkev
Wriggle
WendyOz
Dions_Bald_Head
danclare82
DaveAV1
villajk
thegaffer6
Cha Ching
Wookster
gdav
Sky
FoxyAV
CoE82
VTID85
Boldfinger
Con
smetro
AstonThriller
KMitch
VillaBill
Saunders82
DomAVFC
Leafs1201
NARLA24
BillytheKid
avfc forever
The Utterer
De Kuip
Villa_Dan
avfcjay
Trotters
36 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your predictions please...

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap18%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Fucking hell Cissokho is so fucking shite. How the feck is he a professional footballer

Back to top Go down

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Post by De Kuip Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:20 pm

If we don't attend to hutton'e.abysmal lack of positioning they will score from there. Guaranteed.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Fuck me. I thought Gardner had a yellow already. Was certain he got a red there. Nearly choked on my coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Tshibola for Gardner please. And Grealish for Bacuna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:24 pm

wasn't it Wednesday's Tom Lees who got the yellow? yes it was. Gardner doesn't have a yellow.

Last edited by Con on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Con
Con

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 pm

We need to attack through the centre.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:27 pm

What was that lineup? Where does RDM & Co think the goals are going to come from? You have two fullbacks who can't cross a ball to save their lives, a center forward playing as a winger, and a useless sugarbag in Bacuna on the other wing. All we're doing is lumping the ball forward to Gestede and hoping something happens. Big changes are needed. Bring on Amavi, Grealish/Green, and Tshbola for Gardner. Hopefully that will turn the game around for us.

Same old boring boring Villa that first half. We're lucky to not be behind at this point.
KMitch
KMitch

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:27 pm

all of the MF poor - but Gardners yellow makes him favourite to be subbed.
Pretty sure our next signing will be a midfielder.
smetro
smetro

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Sky wrote:We need to attack through the centre.

Disagree - down the flanks for me...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Ross Wallace also got a yellow card for Wednesday for a challenge on Ayew.

three Wednesday players in the book.
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:29 pm

smetro wrote:all of the MF poor - but Gardners yellow makes him favourite to be subbed.

Gardner didn't get a yellow. it went to a Wednesday player.
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Con wrote:
smetro wrote:all of the MF poor - but Gardners yellow makes him favourite to be subbed.

Gardner got one right at the end there. He basically rugby tackled the Wednesday player.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Con wrote:

Not according to various media and the game I'm watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:32 pm

On another note, what is Ian Holloway's problem with Villa? He never has anything positive to say about the club. Did we snub him for a job at some point?
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Con wrote:

Really - for the rugby tackle right at the end - pretty sure he got a yellow - there was a yellow shown at that point - who else could have been for ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:33 pm

KMitch wrote:
Con wrote:

Gardner got one right at the end there.  He basically rugby tackled the Wednesday player.

it's not mentioned on BBC coverage. but if you saw it happen then he's in the book with Elphick.

battling first half with 5 yellow cards show. could be a red before the end of the game which could decide the result...
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:35 pm

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:35 pm

We've been quite poor tbh. Ayew the only one providing any quality but he's had little support thus far. It's very worrying that they keep getting down the sides and isolating our full-backs. Think RDM needs to look very closely at that because all it takes is one cross and all of a sudden we're behind.

AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:41 pm

30 % villa possession
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Our midfield seems none existent. Can't even remember the last time I heard Westwood's name.

And what does Bacuna do? At all? Just get Grealish on for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:47 pm

KMitch wrote:On another note, what is Ian Holloway's problem with Villa?  He never has anything positive to say about the club.  Did we snub him for a job at some point?

He's a fucking cnut and looks like the result of Fagin from Oliver Twist knocked up a dead fox
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
KMitch wrote:On another note, what is Ian Holloway's problem with Villa?  He never has anything positive to say about the club.  Did we snub him for a job at some point?

He's a fucking cnut and looks like the result of Fagin from Oliver Twist knocked up a dead fox

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Westwood has to hit the target there
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Westwood, Hutton, Gardner, Cissokho needs to be replaced really. They aren't even remotely good enough for a first team position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Grealish for Bacuna please. Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next