The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

+32
worcesterkev
Wriggle
WendyOz
Dions_Bald_Head
danclare82
DaveAV1
villajk
thegaffer6
Cha Ching
Wookster
gdav
Sky
FoxyAV
CoE82
VTID85
Boldfinger
Con
smetro
AstonThriller
KMitch
VillaBill
Saunders82
DomAVFC
Leafs1201
NARLA24
BillytheKid
avfc forever
The Utterer
De Kuip
Villa_Dan
avfcjay
Trotters
36 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your predictions please...

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Hutton Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 1401410211

Back to top Go down

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Post by De Kuip Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Tell you what Elphick is a good lad. Really impressed. Let's hope Tish does a job now he''s on.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Ohhhh so close

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Mac should have scored there
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:13 pm

De Kuip wrote:Mac should have scored there

The 1 player on the pitch you'd have bet the farm on too
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Hahahahahahahahah text book Villa. And that's why we won't get promoted.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Gollini looked uncomfortable all afternoon to me.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:20 pm

That Bacuna sub is 45 minutes too late. Dogshit management.

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Un be fucking lievable
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:21 pm

smetro wrote:Gollini looked uncomfortable all afternoon to me.

I think he's looked really akward with the ball in his feet, but other than that okey. He isn't at fault there for me, it's more shit defending. Why we didn't have a right back covering Elphick I'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Joppe84 wrote:

I think he's looked really akward with the ball in his feet, but other than that okey. He isn't at fault there for me, it's more shit defending. Why we didn't have a right back covering Elphick I'll never know.

21 year old keeper from overseas - its an ask to far for me.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Joppe84 wrote:

What ? - the keeper sliced the clearance ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Worst bit for me is that we have been largely outplayed over 90 minutes. It's not like we're robbed. They are a better team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:26 pm

I don't think I'm gonna watch anymore matches until we've signed a new right back. Just can't be arsed wasting my time on this fucking club. Useless shits.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:26 pm

the sheffield manager looks like Bob Monkhouse.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:30 pm

We played much better in the 2nd half. Need to get these 3 or 4 signings through the door as I don't think Wednesday looked that great. Couple new faces in the starting XI and we'd have won today IMO
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Same old Villa... Kind of glad that I won't be able to watch dogshit football like that for most of the season. The only one who looked more upset than me was Dr. Xia. More players need to be replaced if we're ever going to start winning games.
KMitch
KMitch

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:32 pm

What fucking game are people watching?? Largely outplayed???
Outplayed for 45 we were by far the better side in second half!!!

Didn't deserve to lose, just a poor clearance from the keeper. The lads can hold the heads up it wast the best I've seen from a villa side in a long time.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

as a team we cannot sustain pressure when we put together a good move. we cannot trap the opponent in their half of the field. Westwood doesn't offer enough in midfield and we need new left and right backs - or only a right back assuming we have Amavi on the left

on the goal the keeper shouldnt have been given the pass back. under a lot of pressure to clear. he should have booted to the stands but instead tried to launch a counter attack and failed. inexperience.
Con
Con

Match Thread v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Feels like we played without a midfield. Westwood and Gardner are so fucking shite it's impressive.

Then add Cissokho and Hutton which essentially we play without a central midfield and two walking catastrophies on each flank. Fuck this fucking shit team. How the feck AVFC ended up with so many shit players is unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Sheffield Wednesday are one of the best teams in this league and in the 2nd half we took it to them and a sharper McCormack would've scored
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:We played much better in the 2nd half. Need to get these 3 or 4 signings through the door as I don't think Wednesday looked that great. Couple new faces in the starting XI and we'd have won today IMO

Thats the worry for me - I don't mind loosing away to last seasons form team. But I thought Wednesday were struggling to be average - and yet they beat us......still a couple of home games coming up.

Thought Elphick and Baker looked good - but like last season where are the goals coming from...?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Why do we insist on playing square balls from CB to CB and forcing errors on the keeper!! It was our downfall last year and it will be this unless RDM bans the twats from passing to the keeper.
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:37 pm

I think we played well and were unlucky.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't think we took it to them at all. In the first half we had 30% possession or something. In the second half we had the ball slightly more, thus we looked better, but we hardly created a fucking thing. I can think of three chances, McCormack one on one, Bacuna's shot and Gestede's header. We were shit the entire match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next