The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?

+24
Boldfinger
danclare82
BillytheKid
gdav
TheVillansOfAston
andrew24561
smetro
The Utterer
avfcjay
De Kuip
Aston Phila
villajk
Synopsis
4BetLite
avfc forever
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
KMitch
jeffvilla
FoxyAV
Peter
deadbuzzardalive
Trotters
AstonThriller
28 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Gotta say I think it's a huge mistake of Wyness and Xia to be active on twitter. It will never end well

It's refreshing in a way, however, the Doc is not used to our horrible media and the average troll on twitter will make it hard work for them to use twitter as it should be. Let's hope the Doc gets addicted to pokemon go and forgets about twatter.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:10 pm

I like the fact that they are keeping fans informed, but it should happen through a professional third party.

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:33 pm

FFS... For years we've bitched nonstop about how Randy kept us in the dark or lied to us on the rare occasion he crawled out of his mansion in the Hamptons. We now have a CEO and an owner who are both very vocal and interact with the fans, so now we're complaining about that? Also, I don't care who you are or how much money you have, throwing away millions to cancel contracts is never a smart idea, especially when you can wait a few weeks and even turn a profit by selling them off. Sometimes you lot never cease to amaze me.
KMitch
KMitch

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 pm

You might have bitched nonstop about it. I never did. I found the whole General stuff akward as fuck. They should know their place and it sure isn't on twitter or messageboards for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Not negative, just saying, are we not allowed a opinion
villajk

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:22 pm

villajk wrote:Not  negative,  just saying, are we not allowed a opinion

Yes of course....as long as it's the one you are given by the 'chosen ones' on here!!

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 1015550615

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:40 pm

No need for that Purist. You've made that snide chosen ones comment on here before and it's a pretty unpalatable thing to say. I like this forum cos it lacks exactly what you insinuate. Please refrain from that stuff - save it for other forums.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:59 pm

to quote Catherine Tate.....not bovverd

UTV
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:19 pm

De Kuip wrote:No need for that Purist. You've made that snide chosen ones comment on here before and it's a pretty unpalatable thing to say. I like this forum cos it lacks exactly what you insinuate. Please refrain from that stuff - save it for other forums.

Well I beg to differ (am I allowed?)

There are several posters on this forum (naming no names) that absolutely point blank refuse to accept a difference of opinion, refuse to allow any form comments that contradict their view of aston villa, refuse to entertain the possibility that they could be wrong etc. they regularly throw out derogative comments and rubbish other posters views...today has even seen comments made on OTHER FORUMS...copied into this one just to ridicule them...priceless!

What you tend to find is those people with a different view on things eventually stop posting due to the abuse they receive...which by default forms the 'clique'...or chosen ones as I put it. Eventually you're left with a forum where everybody has the same thoughts and ideas...how wonderful!

oh and by the way, 'snide' is a very dirty word to use and a nasty accusation to make...and your supposed to be a mod...lol!...(how does one become a mod actually come to think of it?).....'sarcastic' is far more apt in the circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Fuck me if you think Snide is beyond the pale then the Internet isn't for you...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52 pm

too many kants on the internet

Regarding wolves, I never hear anything about any of the local teams unless I see it on here, I basically couldn't give a rats ass what they do, they will never be Aston Villa, they want to be, but they never will be.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Fuck me if you think Snide is beyond the pale then the Internet isn't for you...

Please read what I actually said in relation to the standing of the person posting it....

"Do as I say, not as I do" springs to mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Actually I'm a support Mod, which whilst sounds grand (obviously I'm joking) means my role extends to the vital and all encompassing task of updating the "time to next match" banner. Nothing else - I can't (or more likely wouldn't want to) ban people, delete their posts or alter their avatars.
What I reckon is fair though is to pick up people who perpetuate this chosen few bollocks. Especially posters who have already been banned from this site and choose to come back and continue slagging people off.
If you hate this forum so much, there is a choice you are free to make........
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:29 pm

De Kuip wrote:Actually I'm a support Mod, which whilst sounds grand (obviously I'm joking) means my role extends to the vital and all encompassing task of updating the "time to next match" banner. Nothing else - I can't (or more likely wouldn't want to) ban people, delete their posts or alter their avatars.
What I reckon is fair though is to pick up people who perpetuate this chosen few bollocks. Especially posters who have already been banned from this site and choose to come back and continue slagging people off.
...........a cake?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Still don't care about the wolves Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 1327487109 Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:36 pm

De Kuip wrote:Actually I'm a support Mod, which whilst sounds grand (obviously I'm joking) means my role extends to the vital and all encompassing task of updating the "time to next match" banner. Nothing else - I can't (or more likely wouldn't want to) ban people, delete their posts or alter their avatars.

You're right of course.

"There's none so blind as them that won't listen" - DelBoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:50 pm

4BetLite wrote:
...........a cake?
No, top, middle or bottom Wink
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
De Kuip wrote:No need for that Purist. You've made that snide chosen ones comment on here before and it's a pretty unpalatable thing to say. I like this forum cos it lacks exactly what you insinuate. Please refrain from that stuff - save it for other forums.

Well I beg to differ (am I allowed?)

There are several posters on this forum (naming no names) that absolutely point blank refuse to accept a difference of opinion, refuse to allow any form comments that contradict their view of aston villa, refuse to entertain the possibility that they could be wrong etc. they regularly throw out derogative comments and rubbish other posters views...today has even seen comments made on OTHER FORUMS...copied into this one just to ridicule them...priceless!

What you tend to find is those people with a different view on things eventually stop posting due to the abuse they receive...which by default forms the 'clique'...or chosen ones as I put it. Eventually you're left with a forum where everybody has the same thoughts and ideas...how wonderful!

oh and by the way, 'snide' is a very dirty word to use and a nasty accusation to make...and your supposed to be a mod...lol!...(how does one become a mod actually come to think of it?).....'sarcastic' is far more apt in the circumstances.

Well as the saying goes.."if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"...

I post peoples dumb opinions from other forums because I find them funny!!..if you don't like them you're welcome to ignore them.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:19 am

No chosen ones on here, not to my knowledge. We all seem to get along fine on the whole. Each to their own opinion though Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 4025243045
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:04 am

I think you always get a bit of "irk" on any chat site as it's so easy for a message to be misread or taken the wrong way. You cannot see the persons facial expression nor body language so it's very easy to misinterpret a post.

For me this site is the best of the lot in that respect. I have been on some other sites and almost everytime you post it gets belittled or over analysed and you often then receive offensive, bullyish and sometimes very patronising responses to the most unoffensive kind of post you could write! I do not bother on those sites anymore as it seems to be more about childish point scoring than actual interesting content or discussion.

The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:20 pm

If in doubt how your post will be received, use a smiley. Christ knows we have enough of them.
Trotters
Trotters

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:53 pm

The Utterer wrote:I think you always get a bit of "irk" on any chat site as it's so easy for a message to be misread or taken the wrong way. You cannot see the persons facial expression nor body language so it's very easy to misinterpret a post.

For me this site is the best of the lot in that respect. I have been on some other sites and almost everytime you post it gets belittled or over analysed and you often then receive offensive, bullyish and sometimes very patronising responses to the most unoffensive kind of post you could write! I do not bother on those sites anymore as it seems to be more about childish point scoring than actual interesting content or discussion.

ridiculous wtf haha clown, get the fuck out and stop trying to cause trouble, MANIAC!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:30 pm

4BetLite wrote:
The Utterer wrote:I think you always get a bit of "irk" on any chat site as it's so easy for a message to be misread or taken the wrong way. You cannot see the persons facial expression nor body language so it's very easy to misinterpret a post.

ridiculous wtf haha clown, get the fuck out and stop trying to cause trouble, MANIAC!

lol! Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 3769219917 Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 498107619 ...and this one purely for sexual reasons..... Flogging a dead hors
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:38 pm

The Utterer wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

lol! Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 3769219917 Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 498107619 ...and this one purely for sexual reasons..... Flogging a dead hors

Bothered about Wolves or West Brom?  - Page 4 4025243045
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVillansOfAston Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:17 pm

I dont care about the Dingles
They dont care about me
All i care about is AVFC

Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
TheVillansOfAston
TheVillansOfAston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next