The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+69
Justice league
AstonB6
shaun87s
UnclePanda
Barton82
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
Keyser Soze
Suits
Andyh
CoE82
Fpuppys
avfcjoe
Wriggle
gdale1
jvilla
Boldfinger
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
rosco77
andrew24561
Trysullvilla
Andrew Baker
hawk190601
shanghaivilla
Terry Derry
Olofsbeard
Wookster
worcesterkev
VillaSteve
NARLA24
LVBrit
lukevilla
Saunders82
danclare82
Sky
achilles
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
De Kuip
BillytheKid
bruka
Mooseman
thegaffer6
villajk
ember
DaveAV1
jeffvilla
Chrissylee1111
Rawlie
banneruk
Alf T
Thinman
4BetLite
gaffer85
ViewFromT2
Con
AstonThriller
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
snakevilla
Dazzle
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Kakacroom
smetro
simbrenn
deadbuzzardalive
73 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Davidvilla73 Thu May 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Lee Preece is football operations / projects manager. I asked him during call about getting extra discount or rebate if we didn't get promoted but he just kept saying the takeover was close and was going to be a very exciting time for Aston villa and they wouldn't give additional discount as they think that once the takeover goes through loads of fans will want season tickets
Davidvilla73

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by HarryAVFC Thu May 12, 2016 8:38 pm

If this time next week we still haven't heard anything then I will give up all hope that we are getting taken over
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Davidvilla73 wrote:Lee Preece is football operations / projects manager. I asked him during call about getting extra discount or rebate if we didn't get promoted but he just kept saying the takeover was close and was going to be a very exciting time for Aston villa and they wouldn't give additional discount as they think that once the takeover goes through loads of fans will want season tickets

All the evidence seems to point to something momentous happening in the next few days.

Thinking it might be worth a speculative tenner on promotion next year followed by a top four finish the following year, before the news breaks.

Anyone got any idea what odds are available?
big ming

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm

congrats DK and family.

anyway, been to chester zoo today, no one knew nothing up there about takeover, except, and I'm telling ya this guy was definitely ITK, his name was carlos, he's a chimpanzee and he says hollis is using the Chinese as leverage and its worked, the deal is done, its Ellison, jimbop was right all along, the manager is signed, its mourihno and he's bringing rowett as his assistant. it will be announced during brittains got talent on Saturday.

Happy days!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 pm

This has the feeling of the big boy owner buying us doesn't it GOOD TIMES
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 12, 2016 9:08 pm

If we were going to be bought by the Chinese government in effect, then surely it would be done through one of the big state owned companies, apparently the top 12 companies in China are all state owned. Wouldn't really makes sense to do it through Rui Lang as far as I can tell.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny from donny Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Love the Nicko tweet!!

Another tweet from a Villa fan

Shelley ‏@shelley_ozzy  

@hughespaul09 @reluctantnicko @PaulRG14 the new owners are meant to be 'game changing' according to the fat controller, Hollis. We'll see.

IF Hollis has indeed said they are "game changing" then boy things could get very interesting my friends Very Happy .

Game changing?
Are we about to start playing badminton or something then?
johnny from donny

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm

deadbuzz we shall find out mate the rumours are running rife out there its the Chinese government buying us but i just knew listening to Hollis something big was happening mentioning the top European honours for the club.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 pm

johnny from donny wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Love the Nicko tweet!!

Another tweet from a Villa fan

Shelley ‏@shelley_ozzy  

@hughespaul09 @reluctantnicko @PaulRG14 the new owners are meant to be 'game changing' according to the fat controller, Hollis. We'll see.

IF Hollis has indeed said they are "game changing" then boy things could get very interesting my friends Very Happy .

Game changing?
Are we about to start playing badminton or something then?

About to start playing football would do me......
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Thu May 12, 2016 9:30 pm

4BetLite wrote:congrats DK and family.

anyway, been to chester zoo today, no one knew nothing up there about takeover, except, and I'm telling ya this guy was definitely ITK, his name was carlos, he's a chimpanzee and he says hollis is using the Chinese as leverage and its worked, the deal is done, its Ellison, jimbop was right all along, the manager is signed, its mourihno and he's bringing rowett as his assistant. it will be announced during brittains got talent on Saturday.

Happy days!

Interesting, very interesting 4BL, I'm still hidden down BMH, and there's definitely something going on. I Feel it in my water's, but that could just be chlamydia, gabby brushed past me, and we all know he's more than had his fair share of STD'S. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1787200310
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu May 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Congrats DK
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by simbrenn Thu May 12, 2016 9:31 pm

De Kuip wrote:So nothing concrete yet but maybe not Ellison after all?

Fuck me today was mental driving Mrs DK to the delivery suite got stuck in traffic on the M5 got there and 3 minutes on the ward little girl arrives. Time on car park ticket 09.01 time of birth 09.07!!
Still meant we weren't there long. Back home at 2pm in time for takeover announcement - oh, OK,  no announcement then........might need an extra one of Joppe''s beers. Almost called her baby Texaco as I nearly pulled into the services to deliver her myself haha.

Congrats chap , have a few and hopefully good news in a few days
simbrenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Without entering into a quote'athon, why would the Chinese pick a relegated EPL team to show their ambition?  If they wanted to show that they can make greatness of anything, they would have picked Rushden & Diamonds or some other shite.

The only half feasible story would be that they like our lion crest or club colours due to some typical chinese mumbo jumbo superstition.

It's unthinkable and fucking halfwitted to think the Chinese government has any interest in a AVFC takeover. And why would they in that case be interested in WBA first. Makes no sense

Last edited by Joppe84 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu May 12, 2016 9:34 pm

I know I ain't been a member for too long but congrats DK
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Olofsbeard wrote:Congratulations DK. Waiting on the new owners before deliberating over naming?

No already gone for Larry Wang which may be challenging for a girl...

Right, promise not to hijack the thread any more - back to the takeover.
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 pm

I do love reading all the rumours, and I know it is all only rumours, stuff from all the itk' sand loads more bullshite and I know it's good fun.
But will someone just buy us already !!!

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1781
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40