The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015

+27
Villa_Dan
thegaffer6
FoxyAV
KMitch
achilles
Army villain
Cha Ching
Dions_Bald_Head
ViewFromT2
avfc forever
VillaBill
Synopsis
VTID85
DaveAV1
DelboyVilla
Saunders82
jeffvilla
NARLA24
Sky
UnclePanda
gdav
De Kuip
Dazzle
Dgrizzle7
Rawlie
villajk
The Utterer
31 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What the hell can we expect next ?

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_lcap30%Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 9 ]
Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_lcap10%Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015

Post by EbeneezerGoode Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:44 am

mefromhere wrote:Don't forget that Okore was playing injured for the last month or so desperate to keep us up. An injury so bad the surgery has kept him out for 6 months since!

Sounds like someone with the type of attitude we need to get us out of the brown stuff. Bring him back in!

EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015

Post by Trotters Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:46 am

ember wrote:I like Okore a great deal but there is problem with him that some of the pundits flagged up, I think during the Cup Final. It was the fact that he wasn't looking around him when the attacks were coming in and consequently didn't have a fucking clue where anybody was outside his direct line of sight.

It could be that he's better suited to a full back role where the focus is more limited.

I can't say that I picked up the above weakness but one thing that I have noticed with Okore is that any ball coming at him at around knee height he really struggles to control or clear. In the air he's ok. On the deck he's fine. But a bouncing ball he struggles with.

Still, I'll take him over Clark at the moment. Clark seems truly switched-off during games. You can see him ball-watching gormlessly for ages.
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Trotters wrote:
ember wrote:I like Okore a great deal but there is problem with him that some of the pundits flagged up, I think during the Cup Final. It was the fact that he wasn't looking around him when the attacks were coming in and consequently didn't have a fucking clue where anybody was outside his direct line of sight.

It could be that he's better suited to a full back role where the focus is more limited.

I can't say that I picked up the above weakness but one thing that I have noticed with Okore is that any ball coming at him at around knee height he really struggles to control or clear. In the air he's ok. On the deck he's fine. But a bouncing ball he struggles with.

Still, I'll take him over Clark at the moment. Clark seems truly switched-off during games. You can see him ball-watching gormlessly for ages.

That's a good notion having him at RB, I'm sure he'd do a fine job there defensively. Wouldn't offer much going forward, though but would defo shore us up on the right.
ember
ember

Aston Villa v Watford Saturday 28th November 2015 - Page 8 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8