The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+105
ejs1111
FoxyAV
Wookster
R1chuk
bruka
DomAVFC
Coseley Villa
banneruk
plastic
kimbo
Synopsis
Keyser Soze
jvilla
big ming
deadbuzzardalive
snitum
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
AVFClee
ViewFromT2
The Utterer
Mazrim
ember
DaveAV1
Peter
Withes Sweatbands
CoE82
pcfbavfcoman
Wriggle
edwarfa1
gwentvillan
Jae1411
gdav
holtehero
rosco77
noodles
1Elliot
Barton82
hawk190601
Poseidon
ROTTERDAM1982
Andyh
Dgrizzle7
Marco
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
MrAstonVilla
Olofsbeard
Saunders82
Born Under The Holte End
TED
lukevilla
Kakacroom
jeffvilla
avfc85
bazzah
KMitch
Mooseman
MarvelVillan
Walmley_Villa
thinlizzy
South London Villan
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
TheTechniqueSMC
StringGhost
VillaSteve
keithj
thetrees
Sky
mark_draper
prmort
NARLA24
clarryblue
Fpuppys
Sparky
gaffer85
Zidane
James_Curtis
thegaffer6
StaffordsVillan
fastbackace
Dansvilla75
4BetLite
GadgetMan
tbarrules
Villas Trudge
danclare82
VillaBill
villainjock
DN1982
villabromsgrove
Suits
De Kuip
omariqy
George
andrew24561
Villa_Dan
brummieboy
Gordonsleftboot
GodzoneVilla
B62 Villa
smetro
DelboyVilla
Jamie Gray
109 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
banneruk wrote:Are we still thinking a takeover is going to happen this summer?

takeover is finished mate, hence delphs departure

Do you think that is true Jimbop?

I still believe that until 'Plan B' (the new chairman) is actually unveiled by the club, then 'Plan A' (the sale) is still very much ongoing.

I do think so matey but also see your point AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3769219917

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 am

Takeover could well be dead. But Delph's departure doesn't have anything to do with it.

Delph left because he wanted to be playing with some of the world's best players and challenging for honours. Even If Larry Ellison or someone similar was to buy us, It would take a while for us to be in a position to offer the same.

I'd like to think the takeover is more delayed rather than dead.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Takeover could well be dead. But Delph's departure doesn't have anything to do with it.

Delph left because he wanted to be playing with some of the world's best players and challenging for honours. Even If Larry Ellison or someone similar was to buy us, It would take a while for us to be in a position to offer the same.

I'd like to think the takeover is more delayed rather than dead.

but there were still the worlds best players and the opportunity to challenge for honours when he changed his mind to say he was staying? I would wager that he was told about plans of the new owners, the type of players they wanted etc and there plan for the future. it collapsed and he thought " im turning down the potential champions for another relegation fight, what am I doing" that's my thoughts on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 am

I think you could make a reasonable case either way for thinking that the takeover was on or off. Until there's an official announcement nobody is 100% right.

Either way, regardless of the owner, the real issue is whether we have a good back-room set-up & are signing/attracting good players. A multi-billionaire owner throwing money like confetti doesn't guarantee instant success if the system isn't place to achieve it.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 am

As for Delph he knew the squad was being pulled apart & it will be better for it in the long run but he had a chance to go to a great squad already established. His gamble.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:I think you could make a reasonable case either way for thinking that the takeover was on or off. Until there's an official announcement nobody is 100% right.

Either way, regardless of the owner, the real issue is whether we have a good back-room set-up & are signing/attracting good players. A multi-billionaire owner throwing money like confetti doesn't guarantee instant success if the system isn't place to achieve it.

are you confident the system will be or is in place with randy still here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:21 am

jimbop wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:I think you could make a reasonable case either way for thinking that the takeover was on or off. Until there's an official announcement nobody is 100% right.

are you confident the system will be or is in place with randy still here?

I'm happier with the system than I have been for a long time. Even if Randy is still the owner come September it'll only be in name.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by omariqy Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 am

I don't think the takeover is dead. We are still for sale. However, nothing is close and who knows when we will be sold.
omariqy

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Charlie Austin odds on to join villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:25 pm

I think the takeover has stalled, not dead and there's still interested party/parties, but something has caused it to stutter
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I think the takeover has stalled, not dead and there's still interested party/parties, but something has caused it to stutter

I hope the stutter is the fact that lerner feels they arnt going to be able to take us forward and back to where we belong. that is my hope, knowing he really wont just sell to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by DN1982 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 pm

The takeover and Delph aren't connected. He had the clause put in months ago. He knew what he was doing all along. I'd like at least 2 more in this week with the rest in by the end of the window. We need to have the tear easy for KO and the squad ready by the 1st September.
DN1982

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm

DN1982 wrote:The takeover and Delph aren't connected. He had the clause put in months ago. He knew what he was doing all along. I'd like at least 2 more in this week with the rest in by the end of the window. We need to have the tear easy for KO and the squad ready by the 1st September.

why would he change his mind tho, twice, and make himself look a right twat? don't make sense, he was told about takeover plans and when they collapsed he then changed his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Well it sounds and feels like Randy is no longer calling the shots, whether he's handed that over to Fox or someone else is to be confirmed. But, getting rid of so many players would give Randy of the last 3 years a massive nosebleed, because he knows he'd have to replace them. The clear-out has been authorised, and it must indicate there are funds a plenty to restock the playing staff with a better quality player - otherwise why bother.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:15 pm

jvilla wrote:Well it sounds and feels like Randy is no longer calling the shots, whether he's handed that over to Fox or someone else is to be confirmed. But, getting rid of so many players would give Randy of the last 3 years a massive nosebleed, because he knows he'd have to replace them. The clear-out has been authorised, and it must indicate there are funds a plenty to restock the playing staff with a better quality player - otherwise why bother.

true matey

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:50 pm

We will see Randy's intentions more clearly in the next two weeks. He needs to allocate every penny from Benteke, Delph Weimann and the rest for the sole purpose of buying the right players, including two strikers. If he doesn't do that we're in for a rough and possibly disastrous season.

Don't tell me we've got a stronger squad than last season .... we haven't at the moment. We might have three new guys who will help us, but who the hell is going to score the 40 goals plus to keep us clear of the relegation zone?

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1522
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40