The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+96
rosco77
bruka
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
UrmstonVilla
Andyh
fastbackace
The Utterer
Gordonsleftboot
Thinman
River
LukeWilliamsOBE
Davidvilla73
prmort
Dions_Bald_Head
Thabucks
aberdarevilla
jeffvilla
Withes Sweatbands
snitum
thinlizzy
DelboyVilla
KMitch
VillaBill
snakevilla
Mr_Spadge
ROTTERDAM1982
Peter
Kakacroom
B62 Villa
Billy Walker
aboclaretandblue
brummieboy
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
Villas Trudge
Wriggle
Leafs1201
UnclePanda
edwarfa1
avfc85
vbm
Chrissylee1111
Trysullvilla
andrew24561
gdav
AntJac
Sky
jvilla
worcesterkev
Born Under The Holte End
DN1982
Mikethevillan
GhostDad
StringGhost
LVBrit
Fpuppys
danclare82
ember
bazzah
Cha Ching
banneruk
keithj
Olofsbeard
Poseidon
tbarrules
TED
deadbuzzardalive
1Elliot
mark_draper
NARLA24
Dgrizzle7
Jamie Gray
Keyser Soze
South London Villan
thegaffer6
TheTechniqueSMC
Dansvilla75
Villa_Dan
Wookster
Trotters
Rawlie
clarryblue
lukevilla
AVFClee
kimbo
DaveAV1
Morgan Villa
ViewFromT2
Suits
viva_la_amo
Villa jimmy
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
smetro
100 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by danclare82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 pm

I wonder how true the mark Cuban rumours were at the time. That went quiet quickly.
danclare82
danclare82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Wookster Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Just got a little prematurely excited on the way home as I listened to the sport news on TS. They finished with an American billionaire exclusive but it turned out to be Donald Trump running for President
Wookster
Wookster

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 pm

He's announced? What a sugarbag that bloke is.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:26 pm

The good thing about villa is that they either spill the beans early or just after lunch, I swear when it's announced I am hitting the pub (obviously not in the morning) .....actually it depends who owns us. It's nice to feel a slight buzz, it's like Christmas as a kid, I just hope we get the GI Joe with the Kung fu grip and not a sh*t selection box
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:The good thing about villa is that they either spill the beans early or just after lunch, I swear when it's announced I am hitting the pub (obviously not in the morning) .....actually it depends who owns us. It's nice to feel a slight buzz, it's like Christmas as a kid, I just hope we get the GI Joe with the Kung fu grip and not a sh*t selection box

already set my homepage to avfc.co.uk Scarf Waving
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I almost sh*t myself when I saw the club statement but unfortunately it was about jack grealish
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Very quiet on here today, hopefully the calm before the storm.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Vimbo will cost our friends 177 million.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

gdav wrote:Very quiet on here today, hopefully the calm before the storm.

Indeed, it will all come out of the blue and cause a massive melt down on all sites when it does eventually happen. I don't 'think' we will have to wait too long, end of June, first week in July I've always said, I'm sticking with that. Scarf Waving UTV
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Vimbo will cost our friends 177 million.

I think there's a lot of misinformation in the public domain Keyser (so don't see this as aimed at you, just my tuppence worth on it and to add to the discussion) Just like this figure for the fee. Nobody knows that, they think they do, but they don't!! It's classified and subject to NDA's So unless you're on the bidding or selling team it's not feasible to know. This 150m + 27m overdraft is nonsense, or 150m and a gift of 30m for new players from RL haha!! So by that logic he'd risk relegation by NOT spending and then gift the club 30m to buy players or take 120m which is effectively what it is, but said in a way to say "hey look I have details, so must be legit" All hearsay, rumour and downright fiction in some cases!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Light bulb moment.....

With the talk on here of the proposed takeover involving former players, I was thinking.....Andy Townsend ended his 15 years of broadcasting on Sunday.....I don't suppose he may be moving into the boardroom?.....just a thought!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidvilla73 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Turn that light bulb off! I reckon it's Ian Taylor who's involved.
Davidvilla73

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Davidvilla73 wrote:Turn that light bulb off! I reckon it's Ian Taylor who's involved.

yeah agree, makes most sense...but you never know, could be several "football men" on the board.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 pm

China is key to the takeover in my opinion. Tom Fox has knowledge of Asia, the new sponsors are looking to grow in China and in Europe. Whether the owners are Chinese or not I dont know, but we have been gearing ourselves to that market
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Andy Townsend! Tom Huddlestone! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHGGGG AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 1558371468 !!!!!!!!!!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Morgan Villa wrote:China is key to the takeover in my opinion.  Tom Fox has knowledge of Asia, the new sponsors are looking to grow in China and in Europe.  Whether the owners are Chinese or not I dont know, but we have been gearing ourselves to that market

Wouldn't disagree with that, but most of Europe's top clubs are doing the same.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Hasn't Ian Taylor been doing alot of business in China with his headphones?
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 pm

All over the shop. My company included.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Mazrim wrote:All over the shop. My company included.

are they any good though...in comparison to Beats for instance?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by snakevilla Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:

not as good as the Dr Dre shin pads
snakevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Anyone shed any light on the Twitter rumour the bid has collapsed having failed Due Dilligance, bidders were from Hong Kong.
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

If no deal is completed before period of exclusivity ends for whatever reason then does anyone think Lerner will stay for another year or grant exclusivity to one of the other parties knowing that it will affect our summer transfer dealings time wise.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Takeover has collapsed according to a dubious Twitter source!
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:

Yes, easily. I've also been testing some my company are sourcing and rebranding (which is what I do, sort of) which are amazing.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Suits wrote:Takeover has collapsed according to a dubious Twitter source!

Really hope it's bullshit.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next