The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+96
rosco77
bruka
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
UrmstonVilla
Andyh
fastbackace
The Utterer
Gordonsleftboot
Thinman
River
LukeWilliamsOBE
Davidvilla73
prmort
Dions_Bald_Head
Thabucks
aberdarevilla
jeffvilla
Withes Sweatbands
snitum
thinlizzy
DelboyVilla
KMitch
VillaBill
snakevilla
Mr_Spadge
ROTTERDAM1982
Peter
Kakacroom
B62 Villa
Billy Walker
aboclaretandblue
brummieboy
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
Villas Trudge
Wriggle
Leafs1201
UnclePanda
edwarfa1
avfc85
vbm
Chrissylee1111
Trysullvilla
andrew24561
gdav
AntJac
Sky
jvilla
worcesterkev
Born Under The Holte End
DN1982
Mikethevillan
GhostDad
StringGhost
LVBrit
Fpuppys
danclare82
ember
bazzah
Cha Ching
banneruk
keithj
Olofsbeard
Poseidon
tbarrules
TED
deadbuzzardalive
1Elliot
mark_draper
NARLA24
Dgrizzle7
Jamie Gray
Keyser Soze
South London Villan
thegaffer6
TheTechniqueSMC
Dansvilla75
Villa_Dan
Wookster
Trotters
Rawlie
clarryblue
lukevilla
AVFClee
kimbo
DaveAV1
Morgan Villa
ViewFromT2
Suits
viva_la_amo
Villa jimmy
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
smetro
100 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

clarryblue wrote:http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/la-reforme-secrete-qui-fait-mal-au-psg-11-06-2015-4852013.php

via google translate:-

"PSG may be very disappointed. Mid-May, Michel Platini announced that the financial fair play would be "light", paving the way for all possible interpretations.

Even the most favorable to the interests of the Parisian club. While passing through the capital yesterday, the head of European football has given no further indication. "The financial fair play will last," said he simply dropped. So what is it really? A study for several months, a reform will be submitted to the vote of the executive committee of UEFA at the end of June.

The latest version of the text, including "Le Parisien" - "Today in France" has read, it is carried by a major change. Currently, all clubs involved in European competitions, whatever their economic profiles, are forced to balance their revenues and expenditures within the limits of a deficit of € 45 million (deficit accumulated over the last three seasons). This financial orthodoxy will be a possibility of derogation from the 2015-2016 season. It is available to new entrants, the great fortunes that come to buy a club, want to invest heavily in the transfer market to integrate the Champions League ... and touch the stars as quickly as possible.

The idea is the following: subject to the acceptance of their applications and their business plan, a lucky new owner will now fairly widely exceed the maximum allowable deficit without risking sanctions. To what extent? No limits to date in stone. This exemption will be valid for four seasons. In return, shareholders must absorb each year the losses of their clubs, follow the operating schedule drawn up in consultation with UEFA and then, after four years, back into line.

Means more freedom and flexibility, this reform would delight PSG or AS Monaco, to name a few. Problem: it is intended to apply only to future new entrants! But Qatar Sports Investments, head of the Paris Club since 2011, can no longer be stored under this label. An injustice? "Financial fair play is like a badly made suit, persifle been a Parisian despisers of reform. It was nice to him retouching, one always looks like a penguin when it was on the back. "

Michel Platini does not see it that way and did not deprive some pikes "PSG disabled? Yet he has won everything (laughs). Not in Europe? Ah yes, it's true. Too bad! Is this going to fix the hierarchy? I saw Juventus in the final of the Champions League this year, which had not happened to him for twelve years. Last season, it was Real Madrid who had not won for twelve years against Atlético Madrid, absent at this level for twenty-five years. I do not see where it freezes things. Anyway, I know this much interested you, the French, because there PSG. If Qatar had invested in Milan, you would be bothered right now! "
"

wow!!! come on larry, come on larry

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
clarryblue wrote:this is fitting together...Platini originally said they would discuss end of June (not sure how long it takes to ratify?)...transfer window opens Jul 1st...our 6 weeks exclusivity situation takes us into July...

If I was about to buy Villa, I'd definitely hold off on signing on the dotted line until these clause has been ratified (unless I didn't want to spend much) It's a chance to jump and gate crash the big time. Keep an close eye on that situation..

How much could we currently spend - assuming FFP stays as it is. Probably more than last summers £8m ?
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 pm

smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:
clarryblue wrote:this is fitting together...Platini originally said they would discuss end of June (not sure how long it takes to ratify?)...transfer window opens Jul 1st...our 6 weeks exclusivity situation takes us into July...

If I was about to buy Villa, I'd definitely hold off on signing on the dotted line until these clause has been ratified (unless I didn't want to spend much) It's a chance to jump and gate crash the big time. Keep an close eye on that situation..

How much could we currently spend - assuming FFP stays as it is. Probably more than last summers £8m ?

We aren't in Europe so we can make losses of £105m over 3 seasons. So about £100m on top of what we earn?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 pm

jimbop wrote:
clarryblue wrote:http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/la-reforme-secrete-qui-fait-mal-au-psg-11-06-2015-4852013.php

"PSG may be very disappointed. Mid-May, Michel Platini announced that the financial fair play would be "light", paving the way for all possible interpretations.

Even the most favorable to the interests of the Parisian club. While passing through the capital yesterday, the head of European football has given no further indication. "The financial fair play will last," said he simply dropped. So what is it really? A study for several months, a reform will be submitted to the vote of the executive committee of UEFA at the end of June.

The latest version of the text, including "Le Parisien" - "Today in France" has read, it is carried by a major change. Currently, all clubs involved in European competitions, whatever their economic profiles, are forced to balance their revenues and expenditures within the limits of a deficit of € 45 million (deficit accumulated over the last three seasons). This financial orthodoxy will be a possibility of derogation from the 2015-2016 season. It is available to new entrants, the great fortunes that come to buy a club, want to invest heavily in the transfer market to integrate the Champions League ... and touch the stars as quickly as possible.

The idea is the following: subject to the acceptance of their applications and their business plan, a lucky new owner will now fairly widely exceed the maximum allowable deficit without risking sanctions. To what extent? No limits to date in stone. This exemption will be valid for four seasons. In return, shareholders must absorb each year the losses of their clubs, follow the operating schedule drawn up in consultation with UEFA and then, after four years, back into line.

Means more freedom and flexibility, this reform would delight PSG or AS Monaco, to name a few. Problem: it is intended to apply only to future new entrants! But Qatar Sports Investments, head of the Paris Club since 2011, can no longer be stored under this label. An injustice? "Financial fair play is like a badly made suit, persifle been a Parisian despisers of reform. It was nice to him retouching, one always looks like a penguin when it was on the back. "

Michel Platini does not see it that way and did not deprive some pikes "PSG disabled? Yet he has won everything (laughs). Not in Europe? Ah yes, it's true. Too bad! Is this going to fix the hierarchy? I saw Juventus in the final of the Champions League this year, which had not happened to him for twelve years. Last season, it was Real Madrid who had not won for twelve years against Atlético Madrid, absent at this level for twenty-five years. I do not see where it freezes things. Anyway, I know this much interested you, the French, because there PSG. If Qatar had invested in Milan, you would be bothered right now! "
"

I want it to be him purely to see your reaction on here lol
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

We aren't in Europe so we can make losses of £105m over 3 seasons. So about £100m on top of what we earn?

So unless our prospective owners are Man City types - does FFP change anything ?

TBH if our new owners comes in and gives us £40m for players that woiuld be a breath of fresh air .......
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Realistically if they came in and spent £60m plus kept Tekkers then we'd jump up the table. Regardless of manager, the better players would pull us up. They could then spend £40m the season after (assuming revenue streams don't go up) and still be within current FFP. Wouldn't be too shabby for a start.

Although if Larry Ellison would like to come in and spend £150m this season and take us straight into the top 7 that'd be lovely!!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Realistically if they came in and spent £60m plus kept Tekkers then we'd jump up the table. Regardless of manager, the better players would pull us up. They could then spend £40m the season after (assuming revenue streams don't go up) and still be within current FFP. Wouldn't be too shabby for a start.

Although if Larry Ellison would like to come in and spend £150m this season and take us straight into the top 7 that'd be lovely!!

come on larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Larry Ellison, Oracle's billionaire cofounder and current CTO, is famous for his brash personality.

He's shown time and time again that he's [b]willing to go to great lengths to win, both in business and in his extracurricular activities.

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Realistically if they came in and spent £60m plus kept Tekkers then we'd jump up the table. Regardless of manager, the better players would pull us up. They could then spend £40m the season after (assuming revenue streams don't go up) and still be within current FFP. Wouldn't be too shabby for a start.

I could live with that haha!! Oh to dream! Could the stars finally be aligning for Villa? Wouldn't it be just fab to see us back on the big stage and genuinely competing with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, etc as opposed to hoping Hull lose to keep us up!! Make it happen RL and mystery buyers, pleeeassseeee!!! Scarf Waving
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 pm

It's not gonna be Larry Ellison guys...lets get real!

He's ploughing a lot of money into American Tennis at the moment...does he even invest anything on foreign soil?

If the buy is from US, it will be one from AEG Sport, Mickey Arison, Cain Hoy or Josh Harris in my opinion.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:07 pm

GadgetMan wrote:

I could live with that haha!! Oh to dream! Could the stars finally be aligning for Villa? Wouldn't it be just fab to see us back on the big stage and genuinely competing with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, etc as opposed to hoping Hull lose to keep us up!! Make it happen RL and mystery buyers, pleeeassseeee!!! Scarf Waving

it would be incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

I'd actually prefer to be taken over by a group like Dalian Wanda than Larry Ellison.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I'd actually prefer to be taken over by a group like Dalian Wanda than Larry Ellison.

that Dalian wanda group would also be awesome, without doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Scarf Waving

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 pm

thegaffer6 wrote:
smetro wrote:Am I the only one who thinks theres still a reasonable chance we start the season still under Lerners ownership ?

I'm the same as you. I was only born in '92 but for as long as I can really remember, we've always been the punchline to a horribly unfunny joke. We had a nice break finishing 6th with O'Neill but even in 09 we blew the CL after being about 10 points clear. Maybe it's just the horrific crap we've been browbeaten with the last 5 years but I keep fearing the worst rather than hoping for the best these days!
Ah I feel sorry for people your age. I mean, I'm 34, born the month we won the league so was 1 when we won the European Cup, and therefore of course too young to remember that; but at least I got to see the first Graham Taylor team, Big Ron's side and Brian Little's as well. However, for people your age, MON's era is pretty much the pinnacle! How awful.

Hopefully that will change in the coming years for you dude!  :) Scarf Waving

Last edited by kimbo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:
1Elliot wrote:"report on FFP in Le Parisien. It claims Uefa will allow new owners four years free spending before FFP kicks in"   - Get us sold & let the spending commence Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3769219917

Well this just crapped all over my last post!!
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Suits wrote:
jimbop wrote:

"

I want it to be him purely to see your reaction on here lol
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 1v0m2o10
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Suits where's your last post gone.
I assume you believe you know who the new owners are?
TED

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:00 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:It's not gonna be Larry Ellison guys...lets get real!

He's ploughing a lot of money into American Tennis at the moment...does he even invest anything on foreign soil?

If the buy is from US, it will be one from AEG Sport, Mickey Arison, Cain Hoy or Josh Harris in my opinion.

T2 I don't think ANYONE genuinely thinks Ellison is remotely interested in us. There's having a laugh about things and then there's sensible thought processes. Don't confuse the two!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Anyone know who Bought Randy's house near Bodymoor? Maybe a clue is in that?

Anyone Else surprised none of The media outlets have linked us to dalian wanda group? They
denied it Last time when they in the papers with Southampton so why haven't We been linked again
for them to deny it if they are Not interested?
tbarrules

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Would one of the MODS please explain where suits last post went.
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Gray Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:03 pm

kimbo wrote:
thegaffer6 wrote:
smetro wrote:Am I the only one who thinks theres still a reasonable chance we start the season still under Lerners ownership ?

I'm the same as you. I was only born in '92 but for as long as I can really remember, we've always been the punchline to a horribly unfunny joke. We had a nice break finishing 6th with O'Neill but even in 09 we blew the CL after being about 10 points clear. Maybe it's just the horrific crap we've been browbeaten with the last 5 years but I keep fearing the worst rather than hoping for the best these days!
Ah I feel sorry for people your age. I mean, I'm 34, born the month we won the league so was 1 when we won the European Cup, and therefore of course too young to remember that; but at least I got to see the first Graham Taylor team, Big Ron's side and Brian Little's as well. However, for people your age, MON's era is pretty much the pinnacle! How awful.

Hopefully that will change in the coming years for you dude!  :) Scarf Waving

I was born in 1980 so same era as you. We didn't have it as good as some but certainly way better than those after us!!!! We've witnessed some great players, teams & seasons. Always saddens me to see younger fans select the likes of Gabby & Petrov in their 'favourite Villa teams'. Gabby can barely stay on his feet, let alone kick a ball. No other club would keep giving him the contracts we do for how often to plays well
Jamie Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:04 pm

TED wrote:Would one of the MODS please explain where suits last post went.

No idea? Ask suits he probably deleted it? I didn't see a post. Wasn't removed by the mods!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by clarryblue Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm

I saw the Suits post too...it was definately there
clarryblue
clarryblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:06 pm

tbarrules wrote:Anyone know who Bought Randy's house near Bodymoor? Maybe a clue is in that?

Anyone Else surprised none of The media outlets have linked us to dalian wanda group? They
denied it Last time when they in the papers with Southampton so why haven't We been linked again
for them to deny it if they are Not interested?

Eh? You want them to deny something they've not been linked too? I'm lost Haha (easily done) :shock:
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next