The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+63
Gordonsleftboot
LukeWilliamsOBE
Thinman
Mikethevillan
viva_la_amo
Stratfordvilla
bazzah
TheTechniqueSMC
1Elliot
AntJac
thegaffer6
ROTTERDAM1982
danclare82
clarryblue
avfc85
Villabandit
TED
vbm
AstonThriller
jeffvilla
UnclePanda
South London Villan
banneruk
Dansvilla75
Keyser Soze
Sky
Cha Ching
GodzoneVilla
LVBrit
Jimmycarr
DaveAV1
Wookster
aberdarevilla
B62 Villa
gdav
Trotters
Villas Trudge
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
KMitch
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
ember
DelboyVilla
kimbo
The Utterer
jvilla
holtehero
tbarrules
avfcjoe
Jamie Gray
ejs1111
Dgrizzle7
DN1982
Chrissylee1111
Villa_Dan
mark_draper
smetro
GadgetMan
bruka
villabromsgrove
ViewFromT2
deadbuzzardalive
67 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by The Utterer Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:22 pm

So another day of nothingness Laughing

Tumbleweed
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Wookster Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:26 pm

South London Villan wrote:Any WBA announcements? I thought there was an announcement expected at 1 pm.

Think if you follow the links on twitter page it was all a wind up https://twitter.com/JonLiuSport
Wookster
Wookster

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't think Wanda Group would buy a club that would be exceptionally difficult to turn into a major force when they could buy an Everton or a Villa who have significantly bigger fan bases, stadiums, and are traditionally much bigger.
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:53 pm

The article from 1pm below:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 <a href=AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 Image11" />

He was showing how gullible people are and how easy it is to wind people up with rumours....
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:14 pm

@Hagar6628Terry: Fellow Villans according to a mate of mine whose relative works at VP takeover to be completed this coming week.

Let's hope so
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:18 pm

He's also said his mate said it's an American group who were the co founders of Microsoft
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:22 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:@Hagar6628Terry: Fellow Villans according to a mate of mine whose relative works at VP takeover to be completed this coming week.

Let's hope so

Longstanding villian - in that respect bona fide account - but if his mate who works at VP is leaking it out - then other people will get wind of it.....and it will snowball...
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:31 pm

I have not heard that they had anything to do with Microsoft, but I have heard that they are Americans with some serious money.
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Been waiting for you to return Chrissy !!!!

Not Paul Allen then?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:37 pm

I have been busy with work, it's been a crazy week. My friend is still saying that it is going to happen.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:39 pm

It's definitely not Paul Allen
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by vbm Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Well as Microsoft was founded by two men, and it isn't Paul Allen, it must be Bill Gates. Happy Days lads
vbm
vbm

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Don't care who it is as long as they have serious money and it happens this week
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Chrissyl has your mate given you a name?
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:50 pm

I have just texted my friend about the Microsoft link, he did not mention a consortium before which is why I do not think it is anything to do with Paul Allen. I will let you know what he says.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm

I have asked him in a few occasions, all he tells me is that they are American and have some serious funds behind them.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Don't care who it is as long as they have serious money and it happens this week

Well for it to happen 'this' week, it better hurry up as there's only 4 hours 8 mins left...... Tumbleweed
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:I have asked him in a few occasions, all he tells me is that they are American and have some serious funds behind them.

Maybe that's because he doesn't know? How well do you know this friend of yours? What did you say his involvement in knowing Villa's business was? Cheers!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:55 pm

He has just told me that he won't give any names. He said that with the funds that they have, it could be a consortium, but he will not confirm or deny it. He also said that we should find out soon.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 pm

He is one of my best mates, I have known him since I was 11, I am now 34. He used to work for money supermarket as there marketing director. He now works for merrell lynch in marketing. He has always given me snippets of information but also is very committed to his job.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:He has just told me that he won't give any names. He said that with the funds that they have, it could be a consortium, but he will not confirm or deny it. He also said that we should find out soon.

To my knowledge and what is also out there in the public domain, there is no one person involved and all three parties to show serious interest, are a consortia using a variety of means to fund the bids! I said the other day, however, I'd only want parties that have cash and not those that need to raise it or borrow it. RL should run a mile at those kind of groups. Fortunately there are at least two parties that have enough cash if you believe reports. I too think we will find out soon, be it a failed bid, a successful one/s, or RL is staying. I think news will break in the next two weeks (best guess)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:He is one of my best mates, I have known him since I was 11, I am now 34. He used to work for money supermarket as there marketing director. He now works for merrell lynch in marketing. He has always given me snippets of information but also is very committed to his job.

Cheers Chrissy, I remember you saying it before now I've just read it again. Here's hoping huh?! Still think Bob Rich or the other american we were linked to a few months ago (Not Josh Harris) Can't place his name, arrrgghh!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:He's also said his mate said it's an American group who were the co founders of Microsoft

i cant see it being bill gates!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Didn't Paul Allen deny he was interested in buying is a while back ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:17 pm

I guess a consortium would make sense. It would explain why this has been drawn out especially when shared ownership is involved.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next