The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
LukeWilliamsOBE
Saunders82
Thabucks
ejs1111
B62 Villa
mark_draper
AntJac
Thinman
Mikethevillan
Jimmycarr
banneruk
Saunders
TED
Synopsis
hawk190601
The Utterer
deadbuzzardalive
GodzoneVilla
Olofsbeard
andrew24561
Sky
AVFClee
Cha Ching
South London Villan
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Chrissylee1111
tbarrules
ViewFromT2
DaveAV1
DelboyVilla
avfc85
VTID85
VillaBill
Wookster
HarryAVFC
gdale1
Dazzle
LVBrit
smetro
Leafs1201
AstonThriller
gdav
villabromsgrove
Dgrizzle7
Villa jimmy
ember
Trotters
Suits
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
GadgetMan
jvilla
UrmstonVilla
mefromhere
dsmiggy
kimbo
Mazrim
viva_la_amo
Poseidon
64 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 pm

jvilla wrote:Cheers jimbo - brill info. Lovely jubbly. Let's hope you can get yer niece married off to Jack and we can tap you for more info in the future.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Villa jimmy wrote:Does anybody know a good website/contact I can buy a final ticket  I know it will be expensive but just want to know it will be delivered! My dad gave his season ticket up at the start of the season as money and health stopped him going every week!

not sure matey but STAY AWAY from Craigslist, it was recently found that 08/10 of the people selling tickets on their are SCAMMERS. i nearly fell hook line and sinker mate last week until the emails from the guy in question were becoming less and less "english dictionary" and were very pushy. be careful matey.

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed May 13, 2015 2:35 pm

I shall miss the relegation battles - bit like a near death experience it makes you appreciate your club that much more. Would hate to support a club like Stoke. I hope the new chinese owner installs a giant banner of their face and gets the players to march past saluting.
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 2:37 pm

jvilla wrote:I shall miss the relegation battles - bit like a near death experience it makes you appreciate your club that much more. Would hate to support a club like Stoke. I hope the new chinese owner installs a giant banner of their face and gets the players to march past saluting.  

you are bloody right mate!! i dont know about missing the relegation battles but as you say appreciating your club more i fully agree. FOCKIN LOVE YOU CLARET BLUE ARMY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Wed May 13, 2015 3:10 pm

as long as we don't get owners just intrested in the tv deal I'll be happy.

Tim deserves atleast a season to see what he can really do.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:as long as we don't get owners just intrested in the tv deal I'll be happy.

fully agree, this is the time when we find out how much Randy really loves the club

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa jimmy Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm

jimbop wrote:
Villa jimmy wrote:Does anybody know a good website/contact I can buy a final ticket  I know it will be expensive but just want to know it will be delivered! My dad gave his season ticket up at the start of the season as money and health stopped him going every week!

not sure matey but STAY AWAY from Craigslist, it was recently found that 08/10 of the people selling tickets on their are SCAMMERS.  i nearly fell hook line and sinker mate last week until the emails from the guy in question were becoming less and less "english dictionary" and were very pushy.  be careful matey.
Y

Thanks mate, yes I looked at them on there and the guy I called would only meet me at some random road on a industrial estate! Would not give me his home address to collect from.

Don't mind spending £250 as long as it's a real ticket!
Villa jimmy

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:as long as we don't get owners just intrested in the tv deal I'll be happy.

I agree, and as has been alluded to elsewhere, even the biggest of takeovers usually still involves keeping the manager on for the foreseeable future - Ranieri, Hughes etc

Of course, if the owners are really ambitious and know that they have the muscle to affect things, then these managers tend to go pretty quickly if they're not living up to the owners expectations.

Essentially that means that Sherwood has to be doing quite well or he leaves. I'm okay with that scenario - Paul Lambert would never have got a second season, let alone third, had he been working under those 'restrictions'!

Obviously at the same time you don't want trigger-happy people in charge that never allow the manager time, but I think he'll get a bit of time, and as long as we're top half, that should be enough to then guarantee another season. The expectations may well get much higher then though!
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Villa jimmy wrote:
jimbop wrote:

not sure matey but STAY AWAY from Craigslist, it was recently found that 08/10 of the people selling tickets on their are SCAMMERS.  i nearly fell hook line and sinker mate last week until the emails from the guy in question were becoming less and less "english dictionary" and were very pushy.  be careful matey.
Y

Thanks mate, yes I looked at them on there and the guy I called would only meet me at some random road on a industrial estate! Would not give me his home address to collect from.

me too matey, paid 160 for the semi, club wembley ticket. i had an email today in fact, "hi jimbop, i have a ticket for you if your interested. £670. my reply was" if that includes a focking helicopter to take me to and from the game whilst getting a blowy of ronaldo's mrs then i will take it".

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed May 13, 2015 5:10 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
Mazrim wrote:No offence Viva, but I don't recall you being specific about takeover stuff either way last summer. Just general scepticism and tail chasing.
And Gilan have been mentioned for the last 6 months or so. Now, with Adams, there is a tangible link of sorts. It's not a revelation.
Still, I have no problems with you kicking that ball about so have at it. We all need to get our kicks somehow.

By the way, not that the people running this site now had all that much to do with all that drama last summer, but there's plenty to suggest that, in fact, there was something brewing last summer regarding a takeover. Nothing came of it, but it might have.

Non taken but yes I admit I wasn't specific about takeover stuff because I felt there was no takeover. My friend told me he had heard nothing at all and I shared this and got ridiculed for it.

Anyway my point is the same person has now told me something WILL happen. I'm excited by this so shared with the rest of you. I hope fans don't get to fooled by Sherwoods recent improvement. The same owner in charge will still limit the progress of the club regardless who is in charge of the team.

Hey viva, where have you been? Thought you had disappeaed on Micky Arison's boat? Very Happy if I recall correctly you did spend most of last summer saying nothing was happening, along with many veiled digs at those saying it was, only then to change your mind and say something was happening, but then it wasn't Laughing so basically you were wrong like other people.....Scarf Waving

Anyway nice to have you back now the takeover 'rumours' have started again. You'll notice a big change in how 'rumours' are debated on the site,Mainly that is exactly what they are considered to be, RUMOURS, so there is no need for anyone to be saying, it's false or not false and calling others liars BS'ers etc! as its all subjective speculation and gossip until confirmed otherwise. As long as you're  comfortable with that then welcome back AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917 make yourself at home and  hopefully youll take this post in the spirit it's intended (tongue in cheek, for the avoidance of any doubt ha)

Hello Gadgetman. Nice to meet you. I can't remember you from last year so you must have me mixed up with somebody else because at no time last year did I say a takeover was going to happen. If you joined in the last year and in such a short time managed to gain promotion to the lofty heights of moderator then well done my friend. You must be very proud of yourself Wink

We all know it's all rumours but I personally cannot wait. Got 2 more games of the best football I've seen at Villa for years followed by an FA Cup final and then enjoying the excitement of new owners ready to take us back to where we belong.

We can smile again :)
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed May 13, 2015 5:42 pm

viva_la_amo, Gadget Man is our techie along with Trotters. You know him better as The Ego, but his current username is far more descriptive of this guy's skill set. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 6:23 pm

jimbop wrote:
Villa jimmy wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Y

me too matey, paid 160 for the semi, club wembley ticket.  i had an email today in fact, "hi jimbop, i have a ticket for you if your interested.  £670.  my reply was" if that includes a focking helicopter to take me to and from the game whilst getting a blowy of ronaldo's mrs then i will take it".

Maybe not Ronaldo's Mrs, but Jacky boy at this rate, you've been flirting with him? I read that right, yeah?! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 498107619

Good bit of info Jimbob AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917 to this day it makes me laugh everytime I read you say 'fock' hahaha!!! it's the little things (cue jokes)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed May 13, 2015 6:24 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:viva_la_amo, Gadget Man is our techie along with Trotters. You know him better as The Ego, but his current username is far more descriptive of this guy's skill set. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

TheEgo? Never heard of him Laughing
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 13, 2015 6:25 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:viva_la_amo, Gadget Man is our techie along with Trotters. You know him better as The Ego, but his current username is far more descriptive of this guy's skill set. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

The Ego is more descriptive of his personality though... lol!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:

Haha!! Our paths cross again 8) Play nicely Viva, where have you been is their a non takeover place you retreat too?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:

The Ego is more descriptive of his personality though... lol!

It has been said once or 300 times on the internet Laughing It's my typing style, I prefer to call it self assured haha!! Far bigger ego's about on twitter and the internet though, so I don't feel too bad Embarassed
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 pm

I'll be more than happy if we never go anywhere near a relegation battle again. It's a fucking nightmare.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Mazrim wrote:I'll be more than happy if we never go anywhere near a relegation battle again. It's a fucking nightmare.

This plus 1 it's given me genuine anxiety during games!! too much!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed May 13, 2015 7:43 pm

I reckon Sherwood will go after Andros Townsend if he has some decent money. And why not.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Is it really a year since all the takeover talk began?? We had the "new owners are" thread, wasn't it the Texas Rangers guys?? 
Then "new deal on table" oracle guy?? 
Then Arison & dinklehams dancing bananas, followed by spy like phone calls to Randy's restaurant Laughing 
I know most of it was bs but it really kept me entertained for many months & know I hope we all finally get the takeover so many of us rowed about all that time ago. Then we call sit around arguing over who we're signing next Ronaldo or messi.

TBAR "we got it right in the end" Scarf WavingAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 10:08 pm

gdav wrote:Is it really a year since all the takeover talk began?? We had the "new owners are" thread, wasn't it the Texas Rangers guys?? 
Then "new deal on table" oracle guy?? 
Then Arison & dinklehams dancing bananas, followed by spy like phone calls to Randy's restaurant Laughing 
I know most of it was bs but it really kept me entertained for many months & know I hope we all finally get the takeover so many of us rowed about all that time ago. Then we call sit around arguing over who we're signing next Ronaldo or messi.

TBAR "we got it right in the end" Scarf WavingAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

Haha! A nice summary, it got a little silly at times and as a forum we learned some lessons (which is what I was trying to say earlier, but badly) we love the speculation, first and foremost its FUN!! We will always give it a home here, to be discussed, debated, dissected, etc etc!! We just won't as a site, be endorsing any particular rumour, but happy to go along for the ride, last summer was many things, but it was definitely entertaining, even Viva is a believer (or maybe Belieber, who knows?! Very Happy )

Let the gossip, speculation, reports continue and let's enjoy it when it eventually happens, they'll be a new set of things to moan about then, not enough seats etc Scarf Waving Scarf Waving UTV
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:

Haha!! Our paths cross again 8) Play nicely Viva, where have you been is their a non takeover place you retreat too?

Yep it's called getting on with my life! Razz
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Those McDonalds burgers wont flip themselves. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 498107619
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:

Yep it's called getting on with my life!  Razz

Haha! Good to hear. There's me thinking you were just posting elsewhere?!

So how are you? What have you heard this year? Is this from the sale guy that works for a sponsor?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Thu May 14, 2015 7:55 am

Mazrim wrote:Those McDonalds burgers wont flip themselves. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 498107619

Indeed they won't. Plus we wouldn't want you to starve.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next