The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+92
gdale1
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
Villa jimmy
mefromhere
Withes Sweatbands
plastic
Sky
pooligan
Dazzle
Government Agencey
Saunders
Chrissylee1111
villawayne
R1chuk
villashrew
snitum
ROTTERDAM1982
omariqy
ejs1111
avfc85
Saunders82
Denis_B
tbarrules
jvilla
smetro
Dek of Villa
AVFClee
Wriggle
KMitch
Angel of Haarlem
Mooseman
De Kuip
Wigteke
Suits
The Great white walnut
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Robbo
danclare82
FoxyAV
DaveAV1
villabromsgrove
Poseidon
thegaffer6
Kaz
Desperate Villan
bruka
achilles
Morgan Villa
Trotters
heystally!
gdav
kimbo
VillaBill
AstonThriller
USAVillan
Jo64
HarryAVFC
marcxc1983
savo
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
ember
lukevilla
mrshnn
jd
Dave Hall
Malandro
LVBrit
UnclePanda
GadgetMan
South London Villan
Mazrim
pcfbavfcoman
thetrees
Villa_Dan
AVit
CoE82
Thinman
NARLA24
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Mr_Spadge
B62 Villa
Dennis Evans
Dions_Bald_Head
The Utterer
gwentvillan
Kakacroom
Army villain
Synopsis
Morpheus
jeffvilla
Green Villan
96 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by VillaBill Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:33 pm

LVBrit wrote:As a life long Villa fan of over 45 years i hate to see what is happening to the club. I followed the club through the excitement of the European cup and also through the old 3rd division, i was equally excited and expectant going to games in both of those periods.
I dont expect to win the premier league and i don't demand champions league football, those things have to be earned. However what i do expect is the team to at least try and entertain, if i pay for a ticket at the theatre to see Hamlet i don't expect the director to send the actors out with the lines for Annie get your gun, because they are only second and third choice actors and thats all they can manage. Give them the lines for Hamlet, they may surprise you.
Now for what i demand, send the team out to try and win instead of clinging on to a draw for 90 minutes. Yes there will be games that we lose but lets lose with some fight instead of a whimper. Maybe Lamberts remit is to survive, if so i believe the club is doing a disservice to the supporters and players. I believe the team is good enough to win at least as many as they lose, if the players are allowed to express themselves. Rant over.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3769219917
VillaBill
VillaBill

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Green Villan Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:35 pm

LVBrit wrote:As a life long Villa fan of over 45 years i hate to see what is happening to the club. I followed the club through the excitement of the European cup and also through the old 3rd division, i was equally excited and expectant going to games in both of those periods.
I dont expect to win the premier league and i don't demand champions league football, those things have to be earned. However what i do expect is the team to at least try and entertain, if i pay for a ticket at the theatre to see Hamlet i don't expect the director to send the actors out with the lines for Annie get your gun, because they are only second and third choice actors and thats all they can manage. Give them the lines for Hamlet, they may surprise you.
Now for what i demand, send the team out to try and win instead of clinging on to a draw for 90 minutes. Yes there will be games that we lose but lets lose with some fight instead of a whimper. Maybe Lamberts remit is to survive, if so i believe the club is doing a disservice to the supporters and players. I believe the team is good enough to win at least as many as they lose, if the players are allowed to express themselves. Rant over.

+1 mate
Green Villan
Green Villan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jeffvilla Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Totally agree lvbrit. Whats the use if the club simpering in a corner when they have the honer to play and fight for aston villa. Villa til I die Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:32 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
Jae1411 wrote:According to talksport the other day hull are paying mega money in wages. There's rumours that some are in the 80k ow range and up
Correct. Silly money, but that is what you have to pay to avoid relegation.

exactly, so the comment about should of got diame, its obvious we couldn't offer the same type of wages, so AGAIN LERNER not LAMBERT.
Spot fooking on jimbop. clappy thingy
Its actually as far from spot on as you could be for all the reasons i've just stated above.

its not far from spot on, nor is it spot on, its OPINION.
Opinion based on what though?
Opinion based on my opinion, and that is my own and i do not have to answer to anybody, because that is MY opinion.
No-one is asking you to answer to them. I would however as it is an Internet forum been interested to find out on what basis you had formed your opinion but since you would rather be a smart arse it's not worth pursuing any further.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:43 am

Lambert is in America?  Hmmmm........maybe at the airport but that's as far as he'll get as I imagine he decided to go super defensive through customs and that will only draw attention. He'll be enjoying a full cavity search. Joe Cole is probably up there cuz I've seen no evidence of him anywhere else.

I'm flummoxed as to what Randy could possibly have to say.  He's not going to bollock him. Transfer window talk is pointless at the moment.

Very odd.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:18 am

Green Villan wrote:Imagine an obsessive compulsive person polishing a turd lol

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 am

According to the press Lambert and Fox are over there to discuss the budgets for the next transfer window and the contract offers for Delph, Vlaar etc. With Lambert also expected to attend a few Internationals before returning to the UK. Nothing to see here
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 am

Morpheus wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
Jae1411 wrote:According to talksport the other day hull are paying mega money in wages. There's rumours that some are in the 80k ow range and up
Correct. Silly money, but that is what you have to pay to avoid relegation.

exactly, so the comment about should of got diame, its obvious we couldn't offer the same type of wages, so AGAIN LERNER not LAMBERT.
Spot fooking on jimbop. clappy thingy
Its actually as far from spot on as you could be for all the reasons i've just stated above.

its not far from spot on, nor is it spot on, its OPINION.
Opinion based on what though?
Opinion based on my opinion, and that is my own and i do not have to answer to anybody, because that is MY opinion.
No-one is asking you to answer to them. I would however as it is an Internet forum been interested to find out on what basis you had formed your opinion but since you would rather be a smart arse it's not worth pursuing any further.

everyone is entitled to their opinion morph, an opinion doesn't have to be based on anything, as its opinion. Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:15 am

Jimbop I find it hard to comprehend anyone having an opinion based on nothing but better to let it drop. Beer
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:16 am

Morpheus wrote:Jimbop I find it hard to comprehend anyone having an opinion based on nothing but better to let it drop. Beer

ok Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:21 am

I didn't know that cheeky wanker mourinho tried to shake lamberts hand before the finaly whistle, how focking disrespectful, surprised keano didn't have a word, he says in mail that if it happened at sunday football he would get knocked out for that, rightly so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm

I had a dream last night that we signed Messi and Ronaldo. I'm taking it as a premonition.
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 pm

kimbo wrote:I had a dream last night that we signed Messi and Ronaldo. I'm taking it as a premonition.

ha ha, gabby would keep messi on the bench Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Lambert would keep him on the bench. Dozy sugarbag.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:55 pm

A great guy,and a true legend,great footballer. Scarf Waving
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Trotters wrote:Lambert would keep him on the bench. Dozy sugarbag.

lol baker in as McGrath drops to the bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Army villain wrote:
A great guy,and a true legend,great footballer. Scarf Waving

thanks matey, what about McGrath?? Dancing Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 pm

McGrath would have told PL were to go,took no shit.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Army villain wrote:McGrath would have told PL were to go,took no shit.

defo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:41 pm

So senderos out injured it will give baker Okore and Clark a chance to get some action , still feel if Clark got some game time with cissokho vlaar and Hutton he will improve thought himself and baker were left in the deep end the last few years with no experience beside them
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by gwentvillan Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:57 pm

on Clark "still feel if Clark got some game time with cissokho vlaar and Hutton he will improve"

A) have you been drinking ?
B) Do you need more water with your medication ?
C) are you on drugs ?

One of the worst CBs I have ever seen. He is NOT a CB !! Always lets his man get away from him (when he not trying to do Cruyff turns near his own box)

Was half decent in midfield a few years ago - time to get rid now. Championship player at best
gwentvillan
gwentvillan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Sadly i agree ^^ we are no match for virtually any Premier League teams attack with Clarke & Baker in the centre back positions... And we certainly aint gonna outscore many now are we Laughing
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:12 pm

this is painfully quiet on here AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 1558371468

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next