The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 pm

jimbop wrote:another bluenose with a total obsession of all things claret and blue!! suppose you cant blame them, who wouldn't have an obsession with the most successful and biggest club in the midlands.

Social services have obviously failed to protect these people when they were kids. I mean, who would take their kids to a place thats full of criminals, thugs, crooks and deviants, then force them to support that stench of an institution in the knowledge that they are going to be teased, laughed at and bullied for the rest of their childhood. This abuse then continues with their own children.

The result is a bunch of knuckle dragging fucktards running around shouting lulu and SOTV. They know their station in life, thats for sure 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:another bluenose with a total obsession of all things claret and blue!! suppose you cant blame them, who wouldn't have an obsession with the most successful and biggest club in the midlands.

Social services have obviously failed to protect these people when they were kids. I mean, who would take their kids to a place thats full of criminals, thugs, crooks and deviants, then force them to support that stench of an institution in the knowledge that they are going to be teased, laughed at and bullied for the rest of their childhood. This abuse then continues with their own children.

The result is a bunch of knuckle dragging fucktards running around shouting lulu and SOTV. They know their station in life, thats for sure 8) 

agreed 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Matt K just said in his latest article that there was a mystery billionaire at the game - had to have been Arison, and Matt K knew all along, hence his silence when we were going crazy...
jvilla
jvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 pm

jvilla wrote:Matt K just said in his latest article that there was a mystery billionaire at the game - had to have been Arison, and Matt K knew all along, hence his silence when we were going crazy...

where it say this matey??

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:31 pm

jimbop wrote:
jvilla wrote:Matt K just said in his latest article that there was a mystery billionaire at the game - had to have been Arison, and Matt K knew all along, hence his silence when we were going crazy...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-prodigal-players-prosper-7523128

"Among those spectators was a mystery American billionaire who popped along in person to check out whether Villa were worth investing in."

Discuss!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 pm

jvilla wrote:
jimbop wrote:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-prodigal-players-prosper-7523128

"Among those spectators was a mystery American billionaire who popped along in person to check out whether Villa were worth investing in."

Discuss!

Oh wait - he meant Lerner!

Dohhhhhh!!!!!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 pm

jvilla wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Discuss!

cheers mate. I wonder if the pictures that we all found are anything to do with this??

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Well this comment has made me feel uneasy, Paul Lambert hailed it as “the best pre-season in my time here” at Aston Villa.

Last edited by Green Villan on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:05 pm

the comment"Among those spectators was a mystery American billionaire who popped along in person to check out whether Villa were worth investing in" the twat who is matt is cleverly talking about lerner I think

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Oh, so it was Arison afterall, and not whole lookalike family as Eastie put it?

:shock: 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm

He's teasing us. Is he really trying to tell us that someone has told him that a billionaire was attending but didn't know or wouldn't say who it was...?

Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Spadge Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-pictures-aston-villa-owner-7496566

Hadn't seen some of those pictures - the hair and stature do look very much like Arison to me... for what it's worth?
Mr_Spadge

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a subtle dig at lerner and its randy who was the mystery man Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Eastie wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a subtle dig at lerner and its randy who was the mystery man Sad

I said that eastie, he is saying its randy. FOCKING KENDRICK THE COCK  Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors 

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:He's teasing us. Is he really trying to tell us that someone has told him that a billionaire was attending but didn't know or wouldn't say who it was...?

Im pretty sure some villa fans would have pointed out those pics to him, and because he was busy shagging the local talent he did not realise it, so now he is saying he Knew all along lol. Thing is, he would of asked the questions to Doogan, and well...been told something and is not allowed to say it was actually Alison.

Or...hes talking shit :shock:
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:He's teasing us. Is he really trying to tell us that someone has told him that a billionaire was attending but didn't know or wouldn't say who it was...?

Im pretty sure some villa fans would have pointed out those pics to him, and because he was busy shagging the local talent he did not realise it, so now he is saying he Knew all along lol. Thing is, he would of asked the questions to Doogan, and well...been told something and is not allowed to say it was actually Alison.

Alison ? Alison ? Who the fuck is Alison ?  cheers

Last edited by Eastie on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:21 pm

jimbop wrote:
Eastie wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a subtle dig at lerner and its randy who was the mystery man Sad

I said that eastie, he is saying its randy. FOCKING KENDRICK THE COCK  Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors 

I love those emoticons  Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:22 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:

and me matey, but that is actually Kendrick who is being beaten  lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Alison ? Who the fuck is Alison ?  cheers 

Sorry,was thinking of somebody else Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 pm

jimbop wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:

and me matey, but that is actually Kendrick who is being beaten  lol! lol! 

Let me jion in... Bash Bash Bash Bash Flogging a dead hors 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 pm

jimbop wrote:

Has he been taking journo lessons from James the twat Nursey?
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Green Villan wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Has he been taking journo lessons from James the twat Nursey?

Or pat the prat murphy :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:30 pm

It's one thing to say that someone was there who looked like a certain billionaire & another to say, without room for doubt, that a billionaire was attending. I'd say he knows but isn't allowed to say...

PS I don't think he's making a snide reference to Lerner.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:It's one thing to say that someone was there who looked like a certain billionaire & another to say, without room for doubt, that a billionaire was attending. I'd say he knows but isn't allowed to say...

I'm positive he is - hence the investing rather than buying term .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Eastie wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:It's one thing to say that someone was there who looked like a certain billionaire & another to say, without room for doubt, that a billionaire was attending. I'd say he knows but isn't allowed to say...

I'm positive he is - hence the investing rather than buying term .

me too, 100% I think hes on about lerner. I texted my mate to say what KTC said and he said straight away hes on about lerner, when I read it again it convinced me he's talking about lerner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next