The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
George wrote:just a thought.....

can you imagine a situation where a bunch of yanks got behind us with a view to smash the pretentious European cartel that is football in Europe today....what could be achieved?!

imagine the power of the hordes of disgruntled Brummies allied with the weight of middle America...what kind of a fuck chance would they stand?!

regimes fall!
Sounds like a nailed on film script to me. Tom Hanks can play Ancschutz and Tom Cruise can play Hunt (I know he's too short but that's  not stopped him in the past). The hordes of disgruntled Brummies could be played by TBAR and VT posters, no H&V involvement because they'll look too happy and just piss themselves laughing at the pun potential. Lee Evans would be perfect for the part of Platini, and I'm sure Blatter would make a guest appearance if the brown envelope was heavy enough! Go for it!

Starring Colin gale as randy lerner  :evil: 

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Starring Colin Gale as Colin Gale Rolling Eyes 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Just imagine guys, when we wake tomorrow morning we will be a mega rich club!

or

Just as destitute :twisted:
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 pm

My Old Man wrote:Starring Colin Gale as Colin Gale Rolling Eyes 
Not sure about this, we need to get a certificate 12 if we're going to make serious money. affraid 
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
My Old Man wrote:Starring Colin Gale as Colin Gale Rolling Eyes 
Not sure about this, we need to get a certificate 12 if we're going to make serious money. affraid 

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Trotters wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
George wrote:just a thought.....

can you imagine a situation where a bunch of yanks got behind us with a view to smash the pretentious European cartel that is football in Europe today....what could be achieved?!

imagine the power of the hordes of disgruntled Brummies allied with the weight of middle America...what kind of a fuck chance would they stand?!

regimes fall!
Sounds like a nailed on film script to me. Tom Hanks can play Ancschutz and Tom Cruise can play Hunt (I know he's too short but that's  not stopped him in the past). The hordes of disgruntled Brummies could be played by TBAR and VT posters, no H&V involvement because they'll look too happy and just piss themselves laughing at the pun potential. Lee Evans would be perfect for the part of Platini, and I'm sure Blatter would make a guest appearance if the brown envelope was heavy enough! Go for it!

The H&V folk can play the embittered aliens that have lost their homeworld and the ginger messiah they've been communicating through has been killed off.

You have to have aliens.
Lee Hendrie would make a believable alien, and he'll do anything for a couple of quid.

Does he do green as well as orange?
Thinman
Thinman

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Depends on which line he takes Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 pm

does it seem a reliable source who's saying randy could bring people in to invest with him?? im sure I read this a few weeks after randy said he was selling???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

@GaryLineker: James Rodriguez has moved to Real Madrid for €80m. Good to see that 'financial fair play' is working so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Eastie wrote:@GaryLineker: James Rodriguez has moved to Real Madrid for €80m. Good to see that 'financial fair play' is working so well.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Eastie wrote:@GaryLineker: James Rodriguez has moved to Real Madrid for €80m. Good to see that 'financial fair play' is working so well.
Lot of spondoolies that is. We can dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

PDC Lion wrote:

ive heard were signing his 4 year old bro for £3.00.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Bloody good player. Not surprised with that fee because he is going to be up there with Messi. He has that ability.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

jimbop wrote:does it seem a reliable source who's saying randy could bring people in to invest with him?? im sure I read this a few weeks after randy said he was selling???

Lets put it this way, getting somebody in whom can help us up the table and then sell at a premium, or go down and become nothing more than a feeder club or worse and an unsaleable lynch pin around his neck?

I think looking at it that way, then the source may well be on to something.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by holtehero Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Makes me shrug my shoulders, how players like Rodriguez and Suarez have gone for fees that are probably more than our whole squad is worth.....

I'd love to know how much debt Real Madrid are carrying, even though they won the champions league
holtehero

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Don't be so negative. I heard it was 4 quid. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

There have been countless claimed reliable sources on the takeover and some of them known to me personally who I can vouch for - but ultimately their info has fallen by the wayside.

Nobody knows or will know until it's revealed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Don't be so negative. I heard it was 4 quid. Very Happy 
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Real Madrid are an altogether different financial entity, they are effectively government funded, their debts are to the spanish national banks who just bail them out time and time again under the governments influence. It basically stems back from Franco being a real madrid nut.

Francisco Franco,wanted to show his dominance on all fields,from military to economics and to spread word faster he he wanted to get involved in the sports as sports,football in particular,were of large influence in Spain, Catalonia and Europe.so then,upon knowing of such corruption and in attempt to flee from any political influence and be neutral real Madrid dropped from its emblem the crown bestowed to the club by the Franco's enemy the king of Spain,also,they dropped the Real title and were simply know as Madrid FC.Still,being one of the most influential clubs,the young madrid was pursued by franco so they decided that to ease away from corruption they would break up,knowing this,franco recruited one of his generals and placed him in charge as president of real Madrid
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm

you've gotta love craig gardner" He’s a top player. He’s had some bad injuries but once he gets into his stride, and I mean this with no disrespect to Villa, he will play for one of the big clubs" bigger clubs like blues or sunderland  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Jae1411 wrote:Real Madrid are an altogether different financial entity, they are effectively government funded, their debts are to the spanish national banks who just bail them out time and time again under the governments influence. It basically stems back from Franco being a real madrid nut.

Francisco Franco,wanted to show his dominance on all fields,from military to economics and to spread word faster he he wanted to get involved in the sports as sports,football in particular,were of large influence in Spain, Catalonia and Europe.so then,upon knowing of such corruption and in attempt to flee from any political influence and be neutral real Madrid dropped from its emblem the crown bestowed to the club by the Franco's enemy the king of Spain,also,they dropped the Real title and were simply know as Madrid FC.Still,being one of the most influential clubs,the young madrid was pursued by franco so they decided that to ease away from corruption they would break up,knowing this,franco recruited one of his generals and placed him in charge as president of real Madrid

Interesting, thanks.

The rivalry between them and Barca stems from the Spanish civil war, when Barcelona was part of the Republicans and Madrid the fascists. I think the nearest thing we have over here, is Celtic and Rangers which is more deeply in-bedded.

Anyways..
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Are we off topic or have I stumbled on to the wrong forum...?  Suspect Suspect 
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Are we off topic or have I stumbled on to the wrong forum...?   Suspect Suspect 

We have been off topic since the beginning of June Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 pm

More than likely nothing, but does anybody know whom this guy is?

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 Untitl12

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm

My Old Man wrote:More than likely nothing, but does anybody know whom this guy is?

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 2 Untitl12

Laundry man ?
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next