The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Kendrick calls for change!

+24
Diablo
birchy7
villabromsgrove
AVFClee
tonyp
Ron Dalian
Bigger than Jesus
Since75
Trotters
Sceptical Villan
mordecai
Frank Leigh
HarryAVFC
thegaffer6
Thinman
Dek of Villa
The Great white walnut
Trezzy
Mr Jones
Andyh
Morpheus
jvilla
Alpe_DHuez
Elagabalus
28 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kendrick calls for change!

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:03 pm

You've got your message over, Frank. And the apology is appreciated.

But you're up against a guy who predicted on a private members forum an amazing amount of info including (off the top of my head):

Almost the entire transfer list in Lerner's first two years.
Houllier being appointed.
Bent arriving
The original training ground bust up with Collins, Dunne and Cowans.
Lambert being appointed
The names on the "bomb Squad" list before they were even known as the bomb squad.
Bannan's little driving incident.

And on this forum:
He tipped us off about Hughton getting the arse at norwich.
The latest training ground issue.
That the coaches would be getting the arse.
The truth about Herd.
The takeover rumour.

His record is absolutely astonishing by any measure. In fact, the only thing he's had remotely askew is not knowing that a second bidder has seemed to have done due diligence on the club and (perhaps) submitted a bid.

Now when you consider that the owners of VT and Horns & Vuvuzelas have actively courted Paul Faulkner for their own personal reasons for quite some time, the amount of "ITK" from them is almost non-existent. Reason is, that information coming out of Villa is unbelievably limited. There's a real "need to know" mentality going on there and those that are in the know are very tight lipped.

Yet the information has been put in front of you on this forum several times long before it was broken by either the media or officially announced by the club.

You're welcome to believe that a takeover isn't happening and that Lambert will still be the manager next year. And you may well be correct on both counts.

I choose to listen to the bloke that gets it right every time. And has done for a lot of years.
Trotters
Trotters

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

I agree trotters , I have known the bloke a long time and his record is superb - frank I think you are wrong but I respect your beliefs and we must disagree on this one - enjoy the site and don't take it to heart that people aren't with you over this .

Back to top Go down

Post by Trezzy Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Trotters, great post but ive missed some news by the looks of it.... whats the truth about Chris Herd?
Trezzy

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Frank - a genuine question - why is it that you don't want a new owner?

Also, if you want Lambert to stay - why is that?

I might be missing something.
Thinman
Thinman

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Trezzy wrote:Trotters, great post but ive missed some news by the looks of it.... whats the truth about Chris Herd?

Same here! What is it?
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Trezzy wrote:Trotters, great post but ive missed some news by the looks of it.... whats the truth about Chris Herd?

My info is that he stayed with a girl he met in Portugal, refused to rejoin the team and has told his girlfriend the same. The club told him he could have a week to sort himself out but he didn't take them up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:28 pm

The Bald Eagle wrote:

My info is that he stayed with a girl he met in Portugal, refused to rejoin the team and has told his girlfriend the same. The club told him he could have a week to sort himself out but he didn't take them up on it.

Are we sure he's not being held hostage by the FLF?
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Elagabalus wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:

Not the Faro Liberation Front ? Dangerous lot they are. They have been known to torture people with rotten sardines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:

Not the Faro Liberation Front ? Dangerous lot they are. They have been known to torture people with rotten sardines.

Yes, indeedy!!!
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Well said trotters and Frank, thanks for clearing all that up. And your views are as valid as anybody else's, I just felt you were being a bit aggressive to a couple of posters and would intervene equally if the same was done to you.

I do hope you are wrong with your info though, for obvious reasons  Scarf Waving 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Elagabalus wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:

Yes, indeedy!!!
Savages, the lot of em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:

Yes, indeedy!!!
Savages, the lot of em.

Especially that Robbie :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Eastie wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:

Yes, indeedy!!!
Savages, the lot of em.

Especially that Robbie :)
Yes. He is the worst and smells like a rotten sardine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Since75 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:46 pm

What is the ratio to hot dinners consumed and Villa games attended?
Since75
Since75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Since75 wrote:What is the ratio to hot dinners consumed and Villa games attended?
Maybe you should go with the ratio of Dogs dinners and Villa games attended. It would be exactly level for the last few seasons. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Since75 wrote:What is the ratio to hot dinners consumed and Villa games attended?

Sausage rolls can be eaten hot or cold so there really shouldn't be any of this prejudice either way.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 pm

They are better hot though i think, at least 4 or 5 of them from Greggs for starters, especially on the way to the game.
Then fish, chips and curry sauce in a tray walking to the ground.
Half time has to be a pie or two.
Full time has to be a cheese burger from the Witton Lane burger van, just down from the away end.
Park the car at home and then to the pub for an evening of ale drinking and an Indian curry to take home.
I used to do all that every Saturday home game. Greedy bastard i was and never got above 12 stone in weight. Not bad for someone who is 2 ft 3 inches tall  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigger than Jesus Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 pm

I would not be surprised to see Lambert still here next season.
Bigger than Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Bigger than Jesus wrote:I would not be surprised to see Lambert still here next season.
Neither would i to be honest. Great user name by the way.
I think he may be given a while next season to try and turn things around with oodles of cash from a new owner. My opinion only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Bigger than Jesus wrote:I would not be surprised to see Lambert still here next season.
I think he may be given a while next season to try and turn things around with oodles of cash from a new owner. My opinion only.

I think Randy will try to look after him in some way. Reading his statement, it's clear Lerner feels sympathy for the constraints he has imposed on Lambert at such an early stage of his career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

I think Randy will try to look after him in some way. Reading his statement, it's clear Lerner feels sympathy for the constraints he has imposed on Lambert at such an early stage of his career.
I agree, 100% on that. He has had to put up with some shit from above since he came here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Didn't Lerner say at one point he told Lambert on his first day that this would be 'his toughest job in management'? I'd say there might be some clause giving Lambert a chance with the new guys, at least while they get their structures in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Didn't Lerner say at one point he told Lambert on his first day that this would be 'his toughest job in management'? I'd say there might be some clause giving Lambert a chance with the new guys, at least while they get their structures in place.

No way would a new owner want such an incompetent manager in charge - he will be quickly paid off and on his way - no chance whatsoever of him staying after this season in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:Didn't Lerner say at one point he told Lambert on his first day that this would be 'his toughest job in management'? I'd say there might be some clause giving Lambert a chance with the new guys, at least while they get their structures in place.

No way would a new owner want such an incompetent manager in charge - he will be quickly paid off and on his way - no chance whatsoever of him staying after this season in my opinion.

Is part of his 'incompetence' a result of the constraints that even Lerner has acknowledged? Compare Lerner's statement with the one about McLeish two years ago? Clearly has more affection for the job Lambert has done than that of his predecessor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Lerner won't be the one who sacks him - he will be paid off by the new owner - lerner has affection for him because Lerner is just as clueless .

It's not down to the players he's bought - it's down to the fact he can't set them up, motivate them or get his tactics right .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next