The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Kendrick calls for change!

+24
Diablo
birchy7
villabromsgrove
AVFClee
tonyp
Ron Dalian
Bigger than Jesus
Since75
Trotters
Sceptical Villan
mordecai
Frank Leigh
HarryAVFC
thegaffer6
Thinman
Dek of Villa
The Great white walnut
Trezzy
Mr Jones
Andyh
Morpheus
jvilla
Alpe_DHuez
Elagabalus
28 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kendrick calls for change!

Post by Mr Jones Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:00 pm

frank - I don't believe you and you sound suspiciously non-Villa in your footballing proclivity
Mr Jones

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Leigh Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Eastie wrote:
Frank Leigh wrote:
Mr Jones wrote:agreed. unless you are endowed with psychic, telepathic powers, you can't tell us what's going to happen can you Frank?

I told you two days before your big announcement that there was a breaking news story. I'm telling you now that you may not get a new owner as quickly as you think, he won't be from the USA and that Lambert will be manager in August.

Now, I'm not a gambling man but I'm more than happy to take your money if you want to bet on it.

When you say you may not get a new owner should that not be we - depending on who you support that is?

Don't be ridiculous. Its 'you' who crave the new owner and 'you' who are convinced it will happen immediately. I don't want or nor will I get a new owner for 'my' club.
My club is Aston Villa and always will be.
Frank Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Leigh Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Mr Jones wrote:frank - I don't believe you and you sound suspiciously non-Villa  in your footballing proclivity

Why? Just because I don't fall for the new owner rubbish?

I've been to more Villa games than you've had hot dinners.
Frank Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:
Eastie wrote:
Frank Leigh wrote:
Mr Jones wrote:agreed. unless you are endowed with psychic, telepathic powers, you can't tell us what's going to happen can you Frank?

I told you two days before your big announcement that there was a breaking news story. I'm telling you now that you may not get a new owner as quickly as you think, he won't be from the USA and that Lambert will be manager in August.

Now, I'm not a gambling man but I'm more than happy to take your money if you want to bet on it.

When you say you may not get a new owner should that not be we - depending on who you support that is?

Don't be ridiculous.  Its 'you' who crave the new owner and 'you' who are convinced it will happen immediately.  I don't want or nor will I get a new owner for 'my' club.

Are you happy for Lambert to remain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:
Mr Jones wrote:frank - I don't believe you and you sound suspiciously non-Villa  in your footballing proclivity

Must know you then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:

That's a bit disrespectful considering you don't know the poster concerned .
May I ask why you don't want a new owner or new manager ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:08 pm

The Bald Eagle wrote:
Frank Leigh wrote:

Must know you then.

I think we both do. I wonder which one of them from 'over there' it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by mordecai Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:

Not so in my case

I work in the tasting department of Birds Eye testing the range of fish pies and meat based recipes.
mordecai
mordecai

Location : BIGGGGGGG Issue, help the homeless to help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by mordecai Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Good to see the local newspaper calling for a change of owners/management.

But shouldn't that be the sort of thing that fanzines should be doing?
mordecai
mordecai

Location : BIGGGGGGG Issue, help the homeless to help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:
Eastie wrote:
Frank Leigh wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.  Its 'you' who crave the new owner and 'you' who are convinced it will happen immediately.  I don't want or nor will I get a new owner for 'my' club.

Can you make your point without being so aggressive to other users? We aren't 'yes men' here but we do want our members to treat each other with common courtesy and respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptical Villan Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:15 pm

I do have to say I have read the same things that Kendrick has said by a Villa fan on another form of internet medium for about a year and a half now. That fan has been lambasted ever since until recently when everyone else has seemed to cotton on.

There has been major problems at this club even before Lamberts reign in my opinion, change MUST happen because if it doesn't this club will implode before long.
Sceptical Villan
Sceptical Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Sceptical Villan wrote:I do have to say I have read the same things that Kendrick has said by a Villa fan on another form of internet medium for about a year and a half now. That fan has been lambasted ever since until recently when everyone else has seemed to cotton on.

There has been major problems at this club even before Lamberts reign in my opinion, change MUST happen because if it doesn't this club will implode before long.

Absolutely - change must happen at the top , all 3 must go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:18 pm

mordecai wrote:
Frank Leigh wrote:

Not so in my case

I work in the tasting department of Birds Eye testing the range of fish pies and meat based recipes.

The bloke in my aviator could beat you hands down. He actually holds the record for eating the most sausage rolls in ten minutes. Apparently the security guard near the bins at the back of the Lost City's Greggs only gets a fifteen minute break.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Sceptical Villan wrote:I do have to say I have read the same things that Kendrick has said by a Villa fan on another form of internet medium for about a year and a half now. That fan has been lambasted ever since until recently when everyone else has seemed to cotton on.

Agreed. I don't think it takes from the significance of a journalist running with it as a theme though. I think most posters on villa forums have long recognised there were fundamental problems at the club even if it it wasn't popular to say it.

If things don't change we will be relegated and in my view things are worse now than they were in 2006 before Randy's takeover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:19 pm

mordecai wrote:Good to see the local newspaper calling for a change of owners/management.

Depending on whether they are independent or not of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

No need to be Sceptical, SV. You have read it right. I have seen it all myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Eastie wrote:
mordecai wrote:Good to see the local newspaper calling for a change of owners/management.

It has been a VERY odd few seasons for Villa fans with any aul' shit passing as acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
Eastie wrote:

It has been a VERY odd few seasons for Villa fans with any aul' shit passing as acceptable.

There's certainly been a hell of a lot of shit passing together with even shitter defending.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 pm

I have no doubt should the unthinkable happen and lerner and lambert stay that this club would be relegated next season Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptical Villan Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Eastie wrote:I have no doubt should the unthinkable happen and lerner and lambert stay that this club would be relegated next season Sad

There's only so long you can just keep surviving, it always catches up to you in the end, Wigan is a prime example!
Sceptical Villan
Sceptical Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Wigan were the turd that refused to flush. To the point that I was half tempted to attack them with a toilet brush in order that they were more flushable.

I'd hate other fans to feel that way about us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptical Villan Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:Wigan were the turd that refused to flush. To the point that I was half tempted to attack them with a toilet brush in order that they were more flushable.

I'd hate other fans to feel that way about us.

I am not local to Birmingham, so where I am, I am the only Villan. Many people who I talk football with view us as that mediocre Stoke/Norwich like team with "the worst squad in the BPL" which was a statement made to me the other day with quite unanimous support from others.

To others I think we are a team people would love to see crash and burn.

Sceptical Villan
Sceptical Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again now; if I wasn't a Villa fan, I'd want us relegated. With very few exceptions, everything is wrong with this club.

It's hard to believe that it's the same place that General Krulak was geeing everyone up about just a few years ago.

But hey, blame it all on Man City winning the lottery huh? Cuz it seems to have stopped all the other teams from performing to a level expected of the so-called best league in the world.
Trotters
Trotters

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Leigh Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm

I'll be clear here - I'm a Villa supporter of over 20 years and I take umbrage over people questioning my loyalty. If I came across heavy handed I apologise but put that down to the passion for my club.
I have information to the extent that neither Mr Lerner or Mr Lambert will be leaving any time soon. I am sharing this info with you in good faith.
I can but try to get my message over but I can't force you to listen.
Frank Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Frank Leigh wrote:I'll be clear here - I'm  a Villa supporter of over 20 years and I take umbrage over people questioning my loyalty.  If I came across heavy handed I apologise but put that down to the passion for my club.
I have information to the extent that neither Mr Lerner or Mr Lambert will be leaving any time soon. I am sharing this info with you in good faith.
I can but try to get my message over but I can't force you to listen.

Fair enough. I can understand why you would be put out. As for your information we'll wait and see. I am sure all will become clear either way in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next